PDA

View Full Version : Sending flowers to the Philippines??

Fitzy
4th May 2009, 11:00
Hi Guys.

In your opinions, which are the best companies to use to send flowers to the phils from the UK??

Many thanks.

Philip.....

Sconnie
4th May 2009, 11:06
Hi Fitzy,

I used Island Rose ordered on line. but this company specializes in roses.

I am sure there will be others you can order on line in the phils.

bornatbirth
4th May 2009, 11:12
why from the uk?

i used a company from the phils recommeded from mod dom :xxgrinning--00xx3:

i cant remember who they are? :NoNo: yep its island rose thx sonnie

but they was good :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Fitzy
4th May 2009, 12:10
Ooook

I will use island rose, i now remember using them a long time ago.
Many thanks:D

james999
4th May 2009, 12:27
i just used island rose for my mahal's birthday and the flowers arrived when they said they would and very presentable, never had a problem with this company

eagles
4th May 2009, 13:40
i got some flowers from island rose and it was delivered on time ... i got it !!! based on the manifest... HAPPY ME... island rose surely delivers it anywhere in the phils

irobot
4th May 2009, 23:00
Irobot..." Sunny...Different From The Rest... "

Well Fitzy...When I was Loved Up so to speak before I got ripped off by a scam ....I used the same as every one else here and found Island Rose very good always delivered and reasonably priced and let you know how and when delivered and you get a say also like To Be Signed For.. ect... Phil...

Eljohno
4th May 2009, 23:26
I sent flowers before through an American guy who is living in the Philippines. Cannot remember the price but google "Mindanao Bob"

keithAngel
5th May 2009, 10:32
If your lucky location wise there may well be cheaper alternatives the other amusing thing is that the long stems are often "imports "from Holland and 70 peso each from a shop whereas local Roses from Santa Nino in Cebu for example cost 150 a dozen :xxgrinning--00xx3:

fred
5th May 2009, 13:19
How would you send them from the UK?? Like in a Balikbayan box??
Just stick some seeds in a jiffy bag...Let em grow their own..
Who said romance was dead?

smiler78
5th May 2009, 18:35
Would highly recommend IslandRose.com the flowers were beautiful and arrived on time and made my fiance so happy, and the price was very good also.

Carl.

keithAngel
6th May 2009, 15:56
How would you send them from the UK?? Like in a Balikbayan box??
Just stick some seeds in a jiffy bag...Let em grow their own..
Who said romance was dead?

Hi Fred sun over the yardarm?:icon_lol: Roses are "Grafted" on wild stocks much the same as Apple trees but smaller you can make wine from rose petals and very nice it is to:xxgrinning--00xx3:

SurvivingAngel
11th May 2009, 04:20
Hi Guys.

In your opinions, which are the best companies to use to send flowers to the phils from the UK??

Many thanks.

Philip.....

Hi Philip,

If you're sweetheart is in Cebu, I can do that for you. I've got a lot of free time these days. Let me know if I can help you.

Angie