PDA

View Full Version : how did you guys meet

cool999
4th May 2009, 11:50
hi i am just wondering how did you guys meet in the first place is their any free sites out their??? i found dateinasia a nice one

somebody
4th May 2009, 12:00
By accident and still waiting for the insurance to pay out:D

bornatbirth
4th May 2009, 12:02
have you stopped seeing your gf yet?:Erm:

stop looking for other ladies until you do,im not telling you how to meet anyone else! :)

aromulus
4th May 2009, 12:55
have you stopped seeing your gf yet?:Erm:

stop looking for other ladies until you do,im not telling you how to meet anyone else! :)

My sentiments entirely.....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Told him before, but there must be some kind of language barrier with him....:doh

Mrs Daddy
4th May 2009, 13:05
hi i am just wondering how did you guys meet in the first place is their any free sites out their??? i found dateinasia a nice one

am not gonna tell you its a secret:Dits for me to know and for you to find out:icon_lol::icon_lol:

aromulus
4th May 2009, 13:09
Try "Euthanasia".

The site is based in Switzerland.....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs Daddy
4th May 2009, 13:10
Try "Euthanasia".

The site is based in Switzerland.....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

:doh:doh:doh poor thing!:D

somebody
4th May 2009, 13:11
I have no idea where and if dates grow in asia. But the middle east has a lot of dates.

trader dave
4th May 2009, 16:12
forget the dating sites in my view you might be getting a chick with a dick that happens a lot i been sitting in cafes in cagayan de oro with my gf and the whole place is full up with chicks with dicks and many are chatting to guys who think there are REAL BIRDS :icon_lol::icon_lol::NoNo:

get over there to meet the girl /guy of your dreams :icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ji&Ma
4th May 2009, 16:26
:omg:As I see other posts and threads started by him today - getting that feeling that they have got a short leave from ASYLUM today, or they allowed them to play with computers for a while there:Brick::omg::D:icon_lol:

Pepe n Pilar
4th May 2009, 16:26
By accident and still waiting for the insurance to pay out:D

You probably smashed into her face:omg::icon_lol::Cuckoo:

am not gonna tell you its a secret:Dits for me to know and for you to find out:icon_lol::icon_lol:

A big secret?!:):xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo:

I have no idea where and if dates grow in asia. But the middle east has a lot of dates.

I agree with this statement....:cwm24::xxgrinning--00xx3::D

forget the dating sites in my view you might be getting a chick with a dick that happens a lot i been sitting in cafes in cagayan de oro with my gf and the whole place is full up with chicks with dicks and many are chatting to guys who think there are REAL BIRDS :icon_lol::icon_lol::NoNo:

get over there to meet the girl /guy of your dreams :icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

a chick with a dick!!!! :omg::Brick::Help1:

I thought i am in the humour section... sorry..:Brick::Rasp::icon_lol:

There must be many reasons how guy meet girl.....consider these things : different ways at the right time with different approach....:xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo:

Iba ibang paraan, sa tamang panahon at magkakaibang pakikitungo....(is my tagalog translation right??)...:D:Hellooo:

irobot
4th May 2009, 23:34
Irobot..." Sunny...Different From The Rest... "

I asked a similar question :- How Did You Meet Your Soul Mate ?

so have a little search... or look in Loose Talk, Chat and Off Topic about 4 weeks ago...

Free dating site....UMMMMM Don`t Know ... Phil...

Mrs Daddy
5th May 2009, 10:11
I think there`s a topic about it already:)

vbkelly
5th May 2009, 19:18

its already been asked this question just keep searching

Lonely-Prince
5th May 2009, 19:54
Hi,
My advice don't use the dating sites.
Internet dating never really works, try and meet a Filipina in "real life".
Ask yourself, are there any asian food stores near to where you live?
If so maybe you can meet someone there.
Anyway, i wish you the best of luck.

KeithD
5th May 2009, 20:16
Internet dating never really works.....
It has for most of the folk on here! :Erm:

Mrs Daddy
5th May 2009, 22:55
Hi,
My advice don't use the dating sites.
Internet dating never really works, try and meet a Filipina in "real life".
Ask yourself, are there any asian food stores near to where you live?
If so maybe you can meet someone there.
Anyway, i wish you the best of luck.

have you got one yourself:D sabi nga nila sa aming term eh!may gatas ka pa sa labi :)