PDA

View Full Version : ladyboys

cool999
4th May 2009, 12:18
many lady boys on various dating sites what do you guys think about them would you consider a relationship with one?

Mrs Daddy
4th May 2009, 12:19
personally...no!:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

bornatbirth
4th May 2009, 12:25
personally...no!:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

thats good to know :Erm::xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:

you need to stop thinking about ladyboys and shemales?

you wont find anyone on this forum who knows much about them,i think you need a different forum?

cool999
4th May 2009, 12:26
u never been contacted by one on dating sites before in chat?

Mrs Daddy
4th May 2009, 12:27
he`s weird for sure:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: why you need to find for ladyboys or shemales when you can find the real thing:NoNo::NoNo: I mean I am not being nasty to them or anything though!:)

bornatbirth
4th May 2009, 12:31
u never been contacted by one on dating sites before in chat?

nope,never!

if your into guys why not explore it and let us all know :icon_lol:

better still keep it to yourself!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sophie
4th May 2009, 12:36
he`s weird for sure:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: why you need to find for ladyboys or shemales when you can find the real thing:NoNo::NoNo: I mean I am not being nasty to them or anything though!:)

go along with the troll and beat him at his own game :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

aromulus
4th May 2009, 12:38
many lady boys on various dating sites what do you guys think about them would you consider a relationship with one?

What the :censored: hell is the matter with yah...???:Erm:

According to your other threads, you have a berd already....
Have you so little respect for women....???:doh

cool999
4th May 2009, 12:40
why i repect women ok

cool999
4th May 2009, 12:42
i repect women ok ant i allowed to ask questions or what...

aromulus
4th May 2009, 12:46

i repect women ok ant i allowed to ask questions or what...

If you did, you would ask this silly questions on the ladyboys dating sites you are on about, and not here on our forum.:cwm23:

Mrs Daddy
4th May 2009, 13:09
go along with the troll and beat him at his own game :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

kentish
4th May 2009, 14:37

no. But if you want to be attack there:action-smiley-081: and vice versa,dont see a problem. Why dont you share your experience here on the forum so we'll know if its fun or not??? Kadiriiiiiiiiiii ...........

keithAngel
4th May 2009, 14:38
Whats a "ladyboy"?:Bolt::xxparty-smiley-004: :rolleyes:

Alan
4th May 2009, 14:45
If you did, you would ask this silly questions on the ladyboys dating sites you are on about, and not here on our forum.:cwm23:

Agree!!!

Al.:)

Tawi2
4th May 2009, 14:49
No such thing as a ladyboy,your birth certificate says male or female,easy as that really,anyone who thinks/says otherwise is delusional,and if your attracted to that sort of gender-confusion what does it say about your own sexuality?:NoNo:Man goes with woman,its in the bible,its the laws of nature :xxgrinning--00xx3:Any guy who thinks he is a woman should be given a wide berth :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.JMajor
4th May 2009, 15:00
makes me laugh ..while:laugher: reading this thread

trader dave
4th May 2009, 15:10
cool you brighten my day i have to admire your cheek and no i am not after a boyfriend:action-smiley-081::omg: so what happened to your little vietnamese bird :Erm: i take it she was female and not a chick with a dick but any way your curious i dont think anyone on here could answer your question :action-smiley-081: we are all normal :icon_lol::icon_lol:well :Cuckoo::Cuckoo: i told you where to go http://www.pattayasecrets.com/forums/ join that forum they have a section on ladyboys that site is more what you are looking for :Hellooo::Hellooo: bye bye

keithAngel
4th May 2009, 15:21
Actually the Filipinos are very tolerant to Bayuts and friends of mine have been known to go home with the prettiest lady in the Pump Disco in Cebu and be a bit embarrassed the next day:action-smiley-081::icon_lol:

Eljohno
4th May 2009, 15:34
Cool999 - 3 years from now gets married

The Honeymoon night---------

Cool999 "Honey way are so so fond of touching my manhood?"

Wife " Its just i wish touching my own":icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

(This was the best way of putting this without being too rude)

KeithD
4th May 2009, 15:57
I discovered I was with one once, she/he asked if I like chicken, I said 'Why?'....
....because you'll be eating a cock later :omg:

Pepe n Pilar
4th May 2009, 16:56
I discovered I was with one once, she/he asked if I like chicken, I said 'Why?'....

:doh:icon_lol::omg::Brick:

Pepe n Pilar
4th May 2009, 16:58

If you want to imagine yourself into it, watch the "Crying game"....:icon_lol::omg::bigcry:

Sophie
4th May 2009, 18:44

:yikes::omg::yikes::omg::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Sconnie
4th May 2009, 18:51

Are you a Ladyboy Cool ??

Mrs Daddy
4th May 2009, 21:10
Are you a Ladyboy Cool ??

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: is there any mangirl and all:Erm:

Tawi2
4th May 2009, 21:13
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: is there any mangirl and all:Erm:

Yeah,they are called she-males :icon_lol:

Mrs Daddy
4th May 2009, 21:19
Yeah,they are called she-males :icon_lol:

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

tiN
4th May 2009, 21:25

:doh:doh:doh:doh:omg::omg::omg::omg::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

irobot
4th May 2009, 21:58
Irobot..." Sunny...Different From The Rest... "

Well this is a Forum and Talking is what it is all about good or bad Topic, every one has a right as long as it is not of a nature to upset anyone ect...

Ladyboys...I am not the only one who has been to Thailand and seen Ladyboys but...

Their mannerism is so funny to watch ....But the concept of trying to trick an unsuspecting male to bed looking like a Female does some what baffle me when they are not equipped to do so.... And NO I would not want to date one, but don`t let me stop you..:xxgrinning--00xx3:.. Phil..

Tawi2
4th May 2009, 22:08

I was in a girly bar with a friend,I dont drink,at all,teetotal,but my mate drinks like its going out of fashion and he cant handle it,so he meets this "Woman":doh goes into the back of the joint,it used to be called "Blow-row" in Angeles,and returns all smiles :omg:slurred to me that he is taking "Her" back to the hotel :NoNo:
If you cant handle it dont drink,its not exactly rocket science is it :Erm:
The next morning I saw him looking pretty subdued and shocked :icon_lol:To this day I never let him forget he was fellated by a guy and that makes him a homosexual also(even though he is married and would rather forget the incident):icon_lol:
Be carefull what you wish for cool,you might actually get it :action-smiley-081::omg::icon_lol:

bornatbirth
4th May 2009, 22:11
I was in a girly bar with a friend,I dont drink,at all,teetotal,but my mate drinks like its going out of fashion and he cant handle it,so he meets this "Woman":doh goes into the back of the joint,it used to be called "Blow-row" in Angeles,and returns all smiles :omg:slurred to me that he is taking "Her" back to the hotel :NoNo:
If you cant handle it dont drink,its not exactly rocket science is it :Erm:
The next morning I saw him looking pretty subdued and shocked :icon_lol:To this day I never let him forget he was fellated by a guy and that makes him a homosexual also(even though he is married and would rather forget the incident):icon_lol:
Be carefull what you wish for cool,you might actually get it :action-smiley-081::omg::icon_lol:

i think cool is looking for exactly that :action-smiley-081: other wise why post about it? :Erm::icon_lol:

lala
8th May 2009, 15:52

thats a matter of COMMON SENSE

aromulus
8th May 2009, 20:07
Cool has done a runner.............:doh

Arthur Little
8th May 2009, 23:38
Sorry to appear naive, but the term 'ladyboy' is a new one on me.:confused: Is this another name for a homosexual [more commonly known as a "poof(ter)"]? :action-smiley-075: Back in the unenlightened days of my youth, a male who gravitated towards any form of effeminacy was merely referred to as a "nancy boy" or, in Glasgow parlance, "a big jessie".

So, c'mon guys, fill me in on this evident "gap" in my :thorsten_rammler: education ... :Giggler:

Arthur Little
8th May 2009, 23:42
Cool has done a runner.............:doh

... that's cool! :222: :Wave:

Tawi2
8th May 2009, 23:51
Modern day parlance for a "Ladyboy" is c**k in a frock Arthur :NoNo:

trader dave
9th May 2009, 01:05
arthur NO they can look every part a women :omg: very pretty :xxgrinning--00xx3: nice firm boobs :xxgrinning--00xx3: but theres a little bit more in the panties than there should be :Erm::action-smiley-081::Hellooo:

irobot
9th May 2009, 23:37
Irobot..." Sunny...Different From The Rest..."

Hi Arthur Little ,
As far as I know and seen a Ladyboy is usually from Thailand and a basic description is a man dressed up like a woman some with and without bits chopped off and enhanced but... It is their mentality which is different as we just see black and white,right and wrong in this country but a Ladyboy is a shade of grey

A normal straight guy does not want to go home with one after a night of drinking unless he wants a bit of a surprise..

But as mannerisms go, I personally think they are funny to watch when I am in Thailand.... but not my cup of tea....Phil..