PDA

View Full Version : Re Background Check

sunshine
5th May 2009, 10:43
Hello just wondering with regards to background check, does the british embassy try to contact "exes"?:Erm: In our application we put there that my fiance been in a long term relationship we also include details about his daughter. My fiance and his ex are not friends.

Jay&Zobel
5th May 2009, 11:00
They don't do background checks on exes...

But if if he was married before then he needs to produce some sort of divorce documents... But with his case, he was never wed (?)

sunshine
6th May 2009, 05:49
They don't do background checks on exes...

But if if he was married before then he needs to produce some sort of divorce documents... But with his case, he was never wed (?)

Thanks jay&zobel. coz if they do, im sure she will say all negative to him coz they not friends :NoNo::NoNo:

sunshine
6th May 2009, 05:54
No they were never married. they just lived together and had 1 kid. and now after 3 years still they not friends not speaking to each other, bitterness(on the part of the woman) when they broke up.

LEAHnew
6th May 2009, 11:42
Hi this is regards to background check as well, does anyone experience receiving a phone call from the ECO (as for background check), my fiance got missed calls,but witheld numbers and he's confident from telesales marketing only:doh
If there is, what do they usually ask?:Help1::)

Mrs.JMajor
6th May 2009, 14:25
Hello just wondering with regards to background check, does the british embassy try to contact "exes"?:Erm: In our application we put there that my fiance been in a long term relationship we also include details about his daughter. My fiance and his ex are not friends.

When we are on process ,hubby didnt get any call or background check nor the ex's as well..:)
Maybe if they not satisfied enough on the documents you submitted and trying to clear something...that is the time they will call your fiancee,but not the ex's