PDA

View Full Version : chelsea

trader dave
6th May 2009, 17:25
as a chelsea supporter i am a little worried about tonights game as barcelona scored 6 against real madrid at the weekend :omg::omg: poor old gonners last night though :NoNo::NoNo:that was pathetic:action-smiley-081::action-smiley-081: that was as pathetic as the hatton fight :doh:doh

bornatbirth
6th May 2009, 17:34
yep looks like another lose tonight? :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol: i hope!

to be honest chelsea are a very good team and a very strong midfield,barca are playing against some naff teams including real thats why they look so good?

i think chelsea will be to powerful for them in the midfield they just need to be careful of the away goals?

KeithD
6th May 2009, 17:35
It'll be nice to see Chelski in the final and watch them get beatne by ManU again :icon_lol:

aromulus
6th May 2009, 17:53
It'll be nice to see Chelski in the final and watch them get beatne by ManU again :icon_lol:

Haven't banned anybody for a day or so.....:cwm24:

I am missing the pratice already....:D

Ok, ok.....:ARsurrender::ARsurrender:

Only kiddin'......:ARsurrender:

Keep your hair on....:xxparty-smiley-004:

keithAngel
6th May 2009, 18:17
Last time I saw them was in the days of Osgood,Hutchinson (what a throw in) and of course Peter the cat Bonnetti those were the days:rolleyes:

aromulus
6th May 2009, 20:55
1-0 for Chelsky at half time............:D

So far, so good....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Barca have the bad habit of not giving up.... So it is still everybody's game, really....:NoNo:

Now..... If Drogba did what he is so richly paid for, then we wouldn't have any problems...:doh

Come on, Blues...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KeithD
6th May 2009, 21:03
Same status as kick-off, Barca only need the one.

russ01539
6th May 2009, 21:21

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

aromulus
6th May 2009, 21:43
3 penalties not given.

UEFA didn't want Chelsea to play in the final.:NoNo:

bornatbirth
6th May 2009, 21:53
3 penalties not given.

UEFA didn't want Chelsea to play in the final.:NoNo:

:icon_lol: what a bunch of sore losers

ban them from europe? :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Eljohno
6th May 2009, 23:34
I thought the ref had a poor game tonight and was out of his league..

Chelsea players especially Drogba let themselves down with the way they got on..

As long as utd do not win it then things will not be that bad:xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
6th May 2009, 23:45
As long as utd do not win it then things will not be that bad:xxgrinning--00xx3:

just jelly belly :icon_lol:

chelsea :icon_lol: :action-smiley-081:

KeithD
7th May 2009, 08:48
This is why I gave up betting on football 2 years ago, many matches decided by Team FA/EUFA rather than the teams themselves, and it has now got much worse.

The match last night was a complete farce, I've seen the local under 8's Sunday games refereed better than that.

The two big winners were UEFA & the bookies.

We are getting to the stage that the teams may as well stay at home and the ref will decide the result :doh

aromulus
7th May 2009, 09:22
many matches decided by Team FA/EUFA

The match last night was a complete farce, I've seen the local under 8's Sunday games refereed better than that.

The two big winners were UEFA & the bookies.

That is what I suspected all along.:NoNo:

They didn't want a repeat of last year's finals, and maybe curb the dominance of Premiership teams in the Champions league.:NoNo:

Yes Chelsea lost, they didn't play too brilliant in my opinion, but they were clearly disadvantaged due to some bad (or previously instructed) referee.:doh

Next year competition cannot come too soon.:rolleyes:

KeithD
7th May 2009, 09:28
That is what I suspected all along.:NoNo:

I bet Chelski's Mafia owner has a long memory and knows where the ref lives :cwm24:

aromulus
7th May 2009, 09:32
I bet Chelski's Mafia owner has a long memory and knows where the ref lives :cwm24:

People like that can come in rather handy if you have grudges.......:D

KeithD
7th May 2009, 09:40
Let's hope ManU score 3 goals in the first 10 minutes and make it a non-event :icon_lol:

bornatbirth
7th May 2009, 11:46
Let's hope ManU score 3 goals in the first 10 minutes and make it a non-event :icon_lol:

always knew the boss was a red? :NoNo::icon_lol:

when a team loses why blame the ref now even eufa!

and barca have shown up against a good team they aint up to much? :Erm: