PDA

View Full Version : National ID Card...

Mrs Daddy
6th May 2009, 18:47
I have heard it in the news this morning whilst I was at work.Apparantly the Government is Starting to implement The ID card system to all of the people living in UK.I have heard that they starting doing it in Manchester and doing it slowly to each and every county.And am not against it or anything its just that its another trick from government for people to pay the unnecessary thing (well,I still dont know what`s their benefits though!).It would be nice if we get it for free but we have to pay for a :censored: thing:doh Is anyone of you guys heard about it:Erm:I think somebody had mentioned about it here before:Erm: what you think of this?do you agree or disagree?They probably implemented it to avoid illegal immigrant in country:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

bornatbirth
6th May 2009, 18:56
well we should have one and a dna database of everyone in the country too!

but if we pay £10 each or the tax pays for it we end up paying for it either way?

it will start in wales first i have heard?

Mrs Daddy
6th May 2009, 19:00
well we should have one and a dna database of everyone in the country too!

but if we pay £10 each or the tax pays for it we end up paying for it either way?

it will start in wales first i have heard?

I thought its £50 if its £10 its not that bad but if everyone`s pay for that it will be worth millions money for government:yikes::yikes::yikes:

KeithD
6th May 2009, 19:04
Starts in Manchester with the shiftiest people in the UK :icon_lol:

Waste of money, we all have ID anyway, why more? :Erm: Plus the Tories will cancel them next May, so why doesn't the stupid government put them on hold for 12 months? :NoNo:

£30 each.

Tiggers0608
6th May 2009, 19:08
:Erm:

Ha??? i thought they said it will cost £60 ... thats what they said in the news this morning £60 for the ID and it will start at manchester :doh

Mrs.JMajor
6th May 2009, 20:06
I know also once we apply FLR isnt the stamp we got to passport,it was the ID card,stating we are on FLR :yikes:

tiN
6th May 2009, 20:22
:Erm:

Ha??? i thought they said it will cost £60 ... thats what they said in the news this morning £60 for the ID and it will start at manchester :doh

Heard in the news this mornign thought it will cost £70:Erm: And it will start at Manchester:doh

Mrs Daddy
6th May 2009, 20:46
from 10 to 50 to 60 to still a rip off:cwm23::cwm23::cwm23:

thejarvs
6th May 2009, 20:53
:icon_lol: they're capped at £30 but will costs upto £60 when they're available from shops etc. I can't see the point we have passports, these are voluntary at the moment and have no benifits. Totally bizarre in the current economic climate! :Erm:

Mrs Daddy
6th May 2009, 20:54
Base on my experience only one country I have been which is in kuwait that they do it.I didnt know that UK will follow...

Chrisirene
6th May 2009, 23:56
Do we have to get one? what is the point having it?

KeithD
7th May 2009, 08:49
Base on my experience only one country I have been which is in kuwait that they do it.I didnt know that UK will follow...

Most countries have them......the US had them for years, and they helped prevent terrorism :Erm:

eljean
7th May 2009, 20:52
I think its just another way to get more funds from people to save those bankrupt banks...lol

If the passport is considered as a valid ID anywhere in this world whats is really the point???

KeithD
7th May 2009, 21:31
Why don't they just barcode our :action-smiley-081: when we're born? :rolleyes:

Florge
8th May 2009, 10:29
oohhhh.. another ID system controversy..... old news here... a lot of protests about it though... unified ID system is what they want implemented here.... interesting.

Mrs Daddy
8th May 2009, 14:27
It is very interesting florge:D

Mrs Daddy
8th May 2009, 14:28
Why don't they just barcode our :action-smiley-081: when we're born? :rolleyes:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3: or put chips at the back of our neck like doggies:yikes::yikes::yikes:

bornatbirth
8th May 2009, 21:00
you can bend over :action-smiley-081: and they put the id card in the slot? :Erm:

somebody
10th May 2009, 12:47
But just think of the Jobs which are only safe if Labour are in power?

Plus you will see many schemes helping out companies which will need ex labour mps as consultants and directors.

Look at Bliar how much has he earned since leaving power and who does he have Directorships with? Which may explain the lax controls in certain areas of industry..
His 18 times mortage with a deposit provided by remortaging a house paid for by his expenses.

The tories did the same. Its feathering your nest time.

trader dave
10th May 2009, 17:31
:cwm23: just another scam to get more money from honest tax paying people :doh will the illegals or the terrorists be buying one ?????:Erm: NO I THOUGHT NOT :NoNo::Brick::Brick:

Mrs Daddy
10th May 2009, 21:47
we cannot do anything really if government implements it.:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo: