PDA

View Full Version : UK Border Force

georyz
7th May 2009, 23:00
I found a program in sky channel UK Border Force very interesting and helpful in understanding what Immigration Officer do in airports, channel tunnel and during your visa application. In tonights program in sky3 they show how they do interview visa applicants in delhi, how they check the legality of your documents submitted to them, and how they decide about your application.

here is the link for sky1 episodes of UK Border Force as i cant find the link for sky3

http://sky1.sky.com/show/uk-border-force

estherboaz
7th May 2009, 23:12
thanks for the info.

kimmi
8th May 2009, 10:59
we also like watching them before and it's really very informative..

IainBusby
8th May 2009, 13:43
It's all repeats now, this series was on ages ago.

Eljohno
8th May 2009, 13:56
It's all repeats now, this series was on ages ago.

Now it makes sense why i thought the same guy was trying to enter illegally for the 3rd time:Erm: joke

lala
8th May 2009, 15:35
I found a program in sky channel UK Border Force very interesting and helpful in understanding what Immigration Officer do in airports, channel tunnel and during your visa application. In tonights program in sky3 they show how they do interview visa applicants in delhi, how they check the legality of your documents submitted to them, and how they decide about your application.

here is the link for sky1 episodes of UK Border Force as i cant find the link for sky3

http://sky1.sky.com/show/uk-border-force

yeah its all repeated now from the last years series, they dont have the latest one..but its interesting isnt it?:xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
8th May 2009, 23:54
Now it makes sense why i thought the same guy was trying to enter illegally for the 3rd time:Erm: joke

3rd time lucky :rolleyes:

the embassy staff phoning the bank, checking about deposits :yikes:, now you can see why you shouldn't use on-line bank statements, so easy to fake.

and tell a lie, :Hellooo: your visa goodbye :D