PDA

View Full Version : Mothers Day-Philippines

pennybarry
8th May 2009, 07:20
Mother's day for me is one of the most important celebration.

Did you greet you Mom in Pinas????????? How thoughtful if you did! When was the last time you hugged and kissed her? I did that last year:doh

I chat with my Mom yesterday and she was crying on the webcam so do I:bigcry: She said she miss me terribly. My care, my thoughtfullness and telling me that she's getting too old and not that strong like before. I feel so homesick and can't wait to fly. I was at work yesterday but my mind is in Pinas. Too hard to be a good wife and good daughter :bigcry:. If I'm here I miss Pinas and if I'm in Pinas I miss UK:Brick:

aromulus
8th May 2009, 07:24

Did you greet you Mom in Pinas????????? How thoughtful if you did! When was the last time you hugged and kissed her? I did that last year:doh

I chat with my Mom yesterday and she was crying on the webcam so do I:bigcry: She said she miss me terribly. My care, my thoughtfullness and telling me that she's getting too old and not that strong like before. I feel so homesick and can't wait to fly. I was at work yesterday but my mind is in Pinas. Too hard to be a good wife and good daughter :bigcry:. If I'm here I miss Pinas and if I'm in Pinas I miss UK:Brick:

Go and make the most of it, some of us don't have a mother anymore.....:bigcry:

sunshine
8th May 2009, 08:19
I love you mom, you are the best mom in the world for me! happy mother's day:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy: I did greet her:xxgrinning--00xx3:

To all the mother's in the world esp members in this forum, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!:Hellooo::BouncyHappy:

Florge
8th May 2009, 09:13
Happy Mother's Day to all mothers... and to all women who are the surrogate mother's of their siblings, nephews/nieces, even friends... and to all wives who are sometimes the mothers of their grown babies (who are also their husbands).. cheers!

adam&chryss
8th May 2009, 09:38
i just sent my mum a mother's day card last week... not sure if she'll get it on time.
i miss her so much specially when i gave birth.. now i'm starting to cry again :bigcry: just thinking she's not with me right now.

mama, i love you so much! you are the best mother in the whole universe. hopefully to see you soon and give you lots of love and kisses. soon you'll also meet your new grandson, i promise :bigcry:

penny, next time don't post thread like this it really makes me sad and homesick :bigcry:

anyway, Happy mother's day to all the mothers and soon to be mothers!!!

Tawi2
8th May 2009, 09:56
Whens mothers day in Pinas?I better call lola :omg::ARsurrender:

adam&chryss
8th May 2009, 10:02

this coming sunday :)

Tawi2
8th May 2009, 10:05
:BouncyHappy: Thank goodness for that,I panicked when I read it was mothers day :yikes:Thought for some strange reason it was today,thanks for the reminder :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Chrisirene
8th May 2009, 16:31

ive just talked to her an hour ago, i really love my Mother so much, it's been 2yrs now since i hugged and kissed her :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

tried to talk to her once a week now, because everytime i talked to her it makes me cry and more homesick :bigcry: i really miss her that badly:bigcry:

Hopefully will c u this yr Nanay.
I love you SO MUCH!!!!!!
Take care Always NANAY!!!!

katie37pinayuk
8th May 2009, 17:49
i shouldn't have opened this thread :bigcry:

Tiggers0608
8th May 2009, 17:52
Happy mother's day to all mothers and mum's to be :xxgrinning--00xx3:

nanay, lola, inay, mama, inang, whatever we call them they will still be the best in the world for us :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs Daddy
8th May 2009, 17:58

Is your lola in pinas:yikes::yikes::yikes:

kimmi
8th May 2009, 18:00
HAPPY MOTHERING DAY to all the Mums in here and most especially to my MOM..:D

tiN
8th May 2009, 20:46
Ate Penny u made me cry..:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

I am getting homesick this past few days, i am missing my mom, all my family back home.. :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

Happy Mother's Day to all Mama out there! And happy mother's day to my beloved Mommy :cwm38::cwm38:

pennybarry
9th May 2009, 07:40

Will go soon MOD! Just need to sort something here before I fly. Mom will be 82nd in August, She's healthy but due to old age, she's feeling weak. I told her not to plant veggies anymore. Just enjoy her life but she still works in the farm. She said it's her excercise.:doh Don't know how to stop her really:bigcry:

i miss her so much specially when i gave birth.. now i'm starting to cry again :bigcry: just thinking she's not with me right now.

mama, i love you so much! you are the best mother in the whole universe. hopefully to see you soon and give you lots of love and kisses. soon you'll also meet your new grandson, i promise :bigcry:

penny, next time don't post thread like this it really makes me sad and homesick :bigcry:

anyway, Happy mother's day to all the mothers and soon to be mothers!!!

They said if you give birth, you are already paid with your Mom and you will realise how hard to become a mother. You'll remember how our Mom's worry when we are not yet home on time at night. What food to feed us tomorrow and do what the best for her children. I'm lucky having my hero MOm. We're 10 in the family, 3 passed away. They sent us all to Uni thru hardship of farming.

I thought I am just the only one who is feeling homesick:D. Cheers Adam and Chris

ive just talked to her an hour ago, i really love my Mother so much, it's been 2yrs now since i hugged and kissed her :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

tried to talk to her once a week now, because everytime i talked to her it makes me cry and more homesick :bigcry: i really miss her that badly:bigcry:

Hopefully will c u this yr Nanay.
I love you SO MUCH!!!!!!
Take care Always NANAY!!!!

Same here, I always cry talking with Mom.:Brick:

Ate Penny u made me cry..:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

I am getting homesick this past few days, i am missing my mom, all my family back home.. :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

Happy Mother's Day to all Mama out there! And happy mother's day to my beloved Mommy :cwm38::cwm38:

Cheer up Tin! We need to move-on as we need to be with hubby. Don't forget to save some for your travel. It will help us relieve our homesickness. Sooner or later you will visit to Pinas. Kiss and hug her.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

eagles
9th May 2009, 12:56
Mum days tomorrow... Told my mother ... Thanks Mama for being at my side through the painful past that I had.. My mama shed a tear, hug me and told a story..

Havent you remembered when she never failed to attend school graduations and activities, when all the mothers/parents were present ...Because among the crowd , its only your MOther who beams with pride to watch her own child.. NOt the crowd, not the cheerers.. A mother's eyes is focused on her child..

Mama, what have you shown to me, is the same love i show to my kids,I told her

honeybunny
10th May 2009, 07:46
HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY to all FIL -Uk mums and mums to be......:Hellooo:

and especially to my SUPERMUm......
greeted her last night before i go to sleep.....:cwm12:

pennybarry
10th May 2009, 08:40
This thread reminds me of the Mothers Day tomorrow (Sunday).Thanks Pennybarry:xxgrinning--00xx3:
I spent a couple of hours shopping around SM Mall and finally I got my Mum a presents for Mother`s Day. :BouncyHappy:
My Mum was in tears when she see what I got for her today ,I laid on her bed a lovely dress I bought from Cinderella, a nice shoes from Celine,and accessories from Marcella . She was really surprised, impressed and very pleased.:BouncyHappy: She said, she will be wearing all those tonight for the Senior Citizen Ballroom Dance Party.:BouncyHappy:
I used to give her bunch of flowers and Ube-Macapuno cake from Goldilocks (thats her favorite), but this year because I am leaving soon would be great to give her special treat.:)
Dad is jealous :yikes: he said, he cant wait for the Father`s Day anymore :icon_lol::icon_lol:

You are so showy and thoughtful. Cheers:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mum days tomorrow... Told my mother ... Thanks Mama for being at my side through the painful past that I had.. My mama shed a tear, hug me and told a story..

Havent you remembered when she never failed to attend school graduations and activities, when all the mothers/parents were present ...Because among the crowd , its only your MOther who beams with pride to watch her own child.. NOt the crowd, not the cheerers.. A mother's eyes is focused on her child..

Mama, what have you shown to me, is the same love i show to my kids,I told her

I remembered my MOm when I finished my 4 years course and told her to attend my graduation. :bigcry: She didn't believe me and didn't want to attend my graduation:D She said I always spent my time with friends and didn't see me serious with my studies(she never knew I always awoke early to study:D):omg: But when my name called during ceremony, she cried and said. Naku anak totoo nga:action-smiley-081::BouncyHappy::Hellooo::cwm12:

Happy Mother`s Day to all Mothers out there.

And to all children out there who have dispute or war with their mum, be humble and be grateful to your mother for without her you will not be in this world. As the saying, " ang di lumingon sa pinanggalingan ay di makakarating sa paroroonan" .( Sorry if its in Tagalog, Filipina wife might explain it to her husband.)

Mum always forgive their children. As a saying, "Mapagpapatawad ang ina subali't ang anak ay hindi":CompBuster: But when they give birth, they will realise those. There are many ways to say I have forgiven you MUM!
A hug, kiss, simply says sorry Mum etc.

For those who have shortcomings to our loving Mum, this is the time to say I LOVE YOU!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Mrs.JMajor
10th May 2009, 10:38
" ang di lumingon sa pinanggalingan ay di makakarating sa paroroonan" .(
Lumilingon ako....kaya lng ayaw na ako tingnan :CompBuster: maybe I am bad daughter :Cuckoo: oiii cuckoo reply again :icon_lol:
Happy mother's day to you :Hellooo::BouncyHappy:

Sophie
10th May 2009, 11:24
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE MOM'S IN THIS FORUM :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

SurvivingAngel
11th May 2009, 04:05

I love my mother very much. I can never have another mother so I want to take care of her.

Sometimes, people have to sacrifice something for their mothers.

Sometimes, some people end up remaining single because they chose to stay with their mothers.

However late this is, I still want to greet all the mothers in the world, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

It's just sad, I heard that European people don't celebrate Mother's Day on the same date that we do.

pennybarry
11th May 2009, 06:38
Sometimes, people have to sacrifice something for their mothers.

Sometimes, some people end up remaining single because they chose to stay with their mothers.

Ouchhh!:D I was the last one who got married although I'm not the youngest as I love to stay with Mom. But need to sacrifice because I feel homesick and wanting to be with her sometimes. Love YOU Mom!!! No regrets of having you and hubby:)

aromulus
11th May 2009, 09:04
It's just sad, I heard that European people don't celebrate Mother's Day on the same date that we do.

Could it be that is the PI that don't celebrate the day on the same date...????:Erm:

SurvivingAngel
11th May 2009, 10:11
Could it be that is the PI that don't celebrate the day on the same date...????:Erm:

That's just what Keith had told me last year when I asked him why he didn't greet me a Happy Mother's Day.

pennybarry
12th May 2009, 06:07
That's just what Keith had told me last year when I asked him why he didn't greet me a Happy Mother's Day.

Mother's Day is celebrated on different days throughout the world:)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mother's_Day