PDA

View Full Version : Just For Devilment ...

Arthur Little
9th May 2009, 14:24
:idea:... thought I'd add a "new dimension" to the recent epic saga about peoples' perceived existence (or otherwise) of the 'Almighty Creator Of Heaven and Earth etc., etc.', :omg: and yield to the "charismatic powers" of the 'other guy' - by posting a thread ascribed to that 'great tempter':devil-smiley-029:himself ...

who among you believes in the concept of Satan?

Tawi2
9th May 2009, 14:26
Some people do have the capacity for evil inside them,dont know if its satanic however?

KeithD
9th May 2009, 14:26
Satan was a symbol devised by the Catholic church to scare folk into religion in the early days......Now we have Gordon Brown :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
9th May 2009, 14:53
Some people do have the capacity for evil inside them,dont know if its satanic however?

I think:rolleyes: it's fair to say that EVERYONE [with the possible exception of Jesus Christ] has the inherent potential for 'Good AND Evil'!!

Arthur Little
9th May 2009, 14:57
......Now we have Gordon Brown :xxgrinning--00xx3:

And him a 'son of the manse' too!! :doh

aromulus
9th May 2009, 15:04
And him a 'son of the manse' too!! :doh

Clever and cunning plan by the jocks to create chaos in this fair and green land.....:NoNo:

KeithD
9th May 2009, 15:55
.....in this fair and green land.....:NoNo:
Wales :Erm:

kimmi
9th May 2009, 17:47
:idea:... thought I'd add a "new dimension" to the recent epic saga about peoples' perceived existence (or otherwise) of the 'Almighty Creator Of Heaven and Earth etc., etc.', :omg: and yield to the "charismatic powers" of the 'other guy' - by posting a thread ascribed to that 'great tempter':devil-smiley-029:himself ...

can I add some more?:Erm: what about in Purgatory?:doh:doh:icon_lol::Rasp::doh

bornatbirth
9th May 2009, 19:08
you may not believe in god but why the devil?

theres good and evil in most of us?

KeithD
9th May 2009, 19:16
.....theres evil in most of us?
Not me :D I'm pure :rolleyes:

Arthur Little
9th May 2009, 19:48

But then you're The Boss!;)

bornatbirth
9th May 2009, 19:51

pure genius? :Erm::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
9th May 2009, 20:06

You mean like :Erm: ... waiting for a visa, for instance?

KeithD
9th May 2009, 21:06
PurgeaTory.....do they have a word for Labour as well? :rolleyes:

Mrs.JMajor
9th May 2009, 21:07
You mean like :Erm: ... waiting for a visa, for instance?

Oh you mean...if they grant visa,thanks lord !:xxcheeky-smiley-013 if they get denied...wha a hell !!:xxcheeky-smiley-013
and for waiting....purgatory for while coz dont know where to go...:xxcheeky-smiley-013

nigel
9th May 2009, 21:20
I believe our bodies are manifestation of mind...the earth is manifestation of mind...and the universe...and basically everything is manifestation of mind!:rolleyes:

That's what methinks!:)

Eljohno
9th May 2009, 23:17

PURGATORY is simply an illusion created by the Catholic Church and cannot be found in God's Word!!!

irobot
9th May 2009, 23:58
Irobot..." Sunny Different From The Rest... "

Hi Arthur Little ,
What a load of wriggly worms you have let out of the tin...

I Suppose.....With, Yin and Yang, we have right and wrong, black - white, pretty and ugly, hot and cold, night and day and all the others there has to bad to have good to appreciate and compare what we have,but where he lives who know`s not i ?? :doh.. Phil...

Arthur Little
10th May 2009, 02:10

Hi Arthur Little ,
What a load of wriggly worms you have let out of the tin...

I Suppose.....With, Yin and Yang, we have right and wrong, black - white, pretty and ugly, hot and cold, night and day and all the others there has to bad to have good to appreciate and compare what we have,but where he lives who know`s not i ?? :doh.. Phil...

Sure have, Phil! And d'you know something? ... I'm kinda amazed :cwm24: at the number of replies [thus far] to this particular thread, given the normal lack of response to some of my better posts. At first, I was afraid it might be taken out of context, and wouldn't have been at all surprised if the worms had been:bluegrab: reincarcerated and the can securely padlocked. :Bolt: But evidently - at long last - I've managed to 'strike a "familiar" chord' in the minds of my fellow forumers. :xxgrinning--00xx3: Let's just hope my luck continues ... ! :icon_lol:

Incidentally, you're quite the "philosopher" [like me] :rolleyes: in applying directly-opposing ancient Chinese principles to your own perception of theoretical evolution.

Arthur Little
10th May 2009, 02:31

Why Is It That When You Blow Into Your Dog's Face,
He Does Not Like It...But When In The Car Going Fast
He Sticks His Head Out Of The Window ??

I've oftimes wondered the same thing myself! :rolleyes:

Sophie
10th May 2009, 12:14

Interesting, hmmmmm:Erm::Erm: I guess bottomline is, there's evil everywhere and they come in many ways and forms. And i guess there's evil in all of us too, but only to a point where we allow evil to take over and overwhelm us and engulf us, and we loose all the control we have to do the right thing and make good choices.

KeithD
10th May 2009, 13:10
Good and evil only exist due to people's opinions. Good to one person is evil to another.

Sophie
10th May 2009, 13:17
Good and evil only exist due to people's opinions. Good to one person is evil to another.

good point :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sim11UK
10th May 2009, 16:00

True...but quite controversial?

KeithD
10th May 2009, 16:51
True...but quite controversial?
If no one observed good or evil, then neither would exist.

Sim11UK
10th May 2009, 20:42
If no one observed good or evil, then neither would exist.

Agreed, but if everyone practised their own version of good or evil, it would lead to anarchy...Lines have to be drawn.

KeithD
10th May 2009, 20:51
.... would lead to anarchy......
...only to those who choose anarchy....otherwise it would not exist....

irobot
12th May 2009, 23:12
Irobot..." Sunny...Different From The Rest... "

Hi There Arthur Little,

The Yin and Yang.../ Mad Dogs...he he he ... When I was being taught Tai Che Chaun, then Qigong and learned how to breath again ( which sounds weird but watch a baby breath then you notice most adults sort of upper chest breaths a baby does not... )

I always have had an open mind and I do like the Chinese ways and I will not waste my breath any more trying to make people understand a way of thinking which is beyond them until they walk the walk so to speak....

I see it as a set of stairs when you are on the botton step you are limited to what you can see or understand then as you go higher you see more and understand more... Glad to see you still have a open mind...

Here is a few more WORMS for you....~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ What do you think about old time U.K. PAGAN WITCHES...evil women or wise healers of country remedies and persecuted by the Christian Faith who killed them and built Churches and Cathedrals on UK PAGAN HOLY SITES perhaps losing the cures for Cancer ect..on the way... WORMS AWAY....~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Phil :Britain: