PDA

View Full Version : Happiness is mine! (And yours!) :-)

nigel
9th May 2009, 14:30
"I'd like to get a job but I have a problem with my back, I can't get it out of bed!" - Jackie Mason

"One thing I could never be is gay, I'd only have men rejecting me aswell!" - Bernard Manning

"I always arrive late at the office, but I make up for it by leaving early!" - Charles Lamb

"I always travel 1st class on the train. It's the only way to avoid my creditors!" - Seymour Hicks

"I haven't reported my missing credit card to the Police because whoever stole it is spending less than my wife!" - Llie Nastase

"Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons!" - Woody Allen

"Women prefer men that have something tender about them, especially legal tender!" - Kay Ingram

"I'm very proud of my gold pocket watch. My grandfather, on his deathbed, sold me this watch!" - Woody Allen

"I started out with nothing, I still have most of it!" - Michael Davis

"My father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic!" - Spike Milligan

"A woman drove me to drink, and I hadn't even the courtesy to thank her!" - W.C. Fields

"Your not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on!" - Dean Martin

"He had his toes amputated so he could stand closer to the bar!" - Mike Harding

"My pappy told me never to bet my bladder against a brewery!" - Lane Kirkland

"Actually, it only takes me one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth!" - George Burns

"I used to keep my college roommate from reading my personal mail by hiding it in her textbooks!" - Joan welsh

"In our school you were searched for guns and knives on the way in and if you didn't have any, they gave you some!" - Emo Philips

"I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I'm a vegetarian because I hate plants!" - A.W. Brown

"My father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic!" - Spike Milligan

"I gave up spinach for lent!" - F. Scott Fitzgerald

"I went on a diet, swore off drinking and heavy eating, and in fourteen days I lost two weeks!" - Joe E. Lewis

"When I came back to Dublin I was court-martialed in my absence and sentenced to death in my absence, so I said they could shoot me in my absence!" - Brendan Behan

"Insanity is heriditary; you can get it from your children!" - Sam Levenson

"My husband and I have decided to start a family while my parents are still young enough to look after them!" - Rita Rudner

"I have good looking kids, thank goodness my wife cheats on me!" - Rodney Dangerfield

"Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult!" - Charlotte Whitton

"Isn't it funny how everyone in favour of abortion has already been born?!" - Patrick Murray

"You know your getting old when you bend to tie your shoes, and then wonder what else you can do while your down there!" - George Burns

"It takes forty dumb animals to make a fur coat, but only one to wear it!" - Bryn jones

"Never raise your hand to kids, it leaves your groin area unprotected!" - Red Buttons

"I'm such a good lover 'cause I practice a lot on my own!" - Woody Allen

"My best birth control now is to leave the lights on!" - Joan Rivers

"I had bad luck with both my wives. The first one left me and the second one didn't!" - Patrick Murray

"My wife is a sex object, every time I ask for sex, she objects!" - Les Dawson

"It is impossible to obtain a conviction for sodomy from an English jury. Half of them don't believe it can be physically done, and the other half are doing it!" - Winston Churchill

Written Spike Milligans grave: "I told you I was ill!"

"I can't for the life of me understand why people keep insisting why marriage is doomed. All five of mine worked out!" - Peter De Vries

"There is nothing wrong with making love with the light on. Just make sure the car door is closed!" - George Burns

"Of course prostitutes have babies, where do you think traffic wardens come from?!" - Dave Dutton

"A man is only as old as the woman he feels!" - Groucho Marx

"Any man can support the girl he marries, but what is he going to live on?!" - joseph Salek

"I knew Doris Day before she was a virgin!" - Groucho Marx

"I have a television set in every room of the house but one. There has to be some place you can go when Bob Monkhouse is on." - Benny Hill

"I've done my bit for motion pictures, I've stopped making them." - Liberace

"Is there anything worn under the kilt? No it's all in perfect working order!" - Spike Milligan

"My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more!" - Walter Matthau

Now PRINT this page and stick to your fridge with them magnet thingys and never feel unhappy again!:D