PDA

View Full Version : How much do you worry?

eljean
13th October 2006, 15:29
How much do you worry?about getting refuse after all that has been done and who were those who get refused...what was life after refusal?and after the second application was it successful?:confused: :HeadButter:

KeithD
13th October 2006, 15:41
I think I can only remember 1 or 2 who had the first one refused, but that was before they'd come here and followed the advice. :)

eljean
13th October 2006, 15:59
does the approval matter on how much my fiancee have on his account like savings?he has a job and he earn just 325 per week basic pay and overtime...when it comes to evidences of relationship we have already a huge file since he came to visit me twice in about 7 months....we have the documents that embassy needed as i do follow and read a lot of thread in here...i can say i want it....but i dont know how ECO really thinks kinda really worrying....but i am as well as getting prepared in getting refused than get it...becos if you get it then thats it...but when you get refused its kinda heartbreaking....:xxsmilie_auslachen:

baboyako
13th October 2006, 19:06
Its hard when you get refused. & you get the "maybe it was not meant to be" conversations...

For me it makes me angry that the goverment (or rather unelected civil servants) can have so much power.. which just makes me think about how to avoid paying tax. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Personally I think its all down to which side of the bed the ECO emerged from :NoNo: that morning.

robeth
14th October 2006, 10:06
Personally I think its all down to which side of the bed the ECO emerged from :NoNo: that morning.

wow...that's quite a :omg: news...refusals are really not an option...:bigcry: i'll cross the bridge when i get there...want to be optismistic and think positively...:) (tho not really confident enough) where all my confidence gone??? getting ready and will submit my documents this monday...i hope i didnt miss anything...:Help1:

eljean
14th October 2006, 14:30
i understand what you mean...but you get to read it back and if you are someone who think both sides of the world...i mean my application is in 50-50%i am positive in a lot of ways like i want to get it...but as well as i am also prepared being knocked down so at less when it happpens i know what to do next...dont you think its to bad to think?:Erm:

scotsfiancee
14th October 2006, 15:10
Hi there!

I do know how it feels like as it came through on my mind b4 (what if i get refuse?) that was the time when i send my application to the ukvacs. But to tell you guys think positive as long as you met all the requirements they asks, you will be fine and who knows you will have your visa 1-5 weeks from now.
Keep praying as God always answer our prayers :)

Cheers!!!

KeithD
14th October 2006, 15:52
If you follow the advice on here it's about 99% you get it :)

Louella
14th October 2006, 16:04
Hello! Mabuhay!

While waiting from the UKVACS, there's so many things that comes in my mind & one of that is "what if i've been refused?". We discussed this a lot of times w/ my husband & although we have to think positively, there's always a "fear" behind it. Just be sure you have met all the details & requirements they needed & i do believe that prayer is power! Goodluck!

Louella

eljean
14th October 2006, 17:46
i wanna thank win2win for upgrading my membership from registered user to active member i just thought about it just when i replied to robeth like i have known that he is the responsible on upgrading the members here... i wanna upload a photo of us on my avatar but theres no browse thing there(i forgot how to or is it just allowed to upload once?) ..anyway thank you also for pouring your thoughts and feelings about my query here...it helps and lessen the worrying when a lot are encouraging you...and also i have two friends in here who just got there visa and they are the one who give me this filipinouk website i was just browsing and reading threads around and find it very informative for those who got english fiance/fiancee or spouse...who are in the stage of applying for settlement visa...actually all the info that i have gotten in here is what i have been doing but still iyou want to make sure on every bits of it...in the whole process of application...i would love to hear a lot of encouragement more....so i can keep my self calm...lol anyway thanks guys and cheers!:cwm38:

andypaul
14th October 2006, 19:04
Your be fine Eljean we all worried while applying who wouldn't as its such an important event. With the Questions i have seen you asking and as you say you have been reading the Information on this site and im sure on Petes site your be fine.