Alan
16th May 2009, 10:37
I am back online. :D

Al.:)

Sophie
16th May 2009, 10:39

I thought there's another kind of flu coming up with your warning:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Alan
16th May 2009, 10:53
I thought there's another kind of flu coming up with your warning:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Sophie, we have bird flu, swine flu, NOW we have Al's Broadband Plague. It is however, completely curable. All you have to do is send copious amounts of money into my bank account and you will never hear from me again. (Large chorus of 'Now there's a tempting offer' from the family.)

P.S. Is that how one spells curable? I think it should be cureable. Alternatively, I could have played it safe and said 'able to be cured.'

P.P.S. Has Keith gone to Vegas AGAIN??? I thought he just went a few weeks ago! The man is far too rich!!! :D

P.P.P.S. There is NO P.P.P.S.

Sophie
16th May 2009, 11:04
Sophie, we have bird flu, swine flu, NOW we have Al's Broadband Plague. It is however, completely curable. All you have to do is send copious amounts of money into my bank account and you will never hear from me again.

LOL, i guess your plague is contagious :icon_lol: Why not send me yours first as i also want some stash of cash on my bank account :icon_lol::icon_lol: But you will hear from again - to say thank you :D

jencha8569
16th May 2009, 13:07
welcome back Prof hope its for good:)

Arthur Little
16th May 2009, 13:15

Hey Al, for a moment there, I'd wondered if this post was an online resurrection of 'Watch Out :cwm25:... Beadle's About!'.

Alan
16th May 2009, 13:36
Hey Al, for a moment there, I'd wondered if this post was an online resurrection of 'Watch Out :cwm25:... Beadle's About!'.

LOL Arthur.

Unfortunately, the wonderfully generous Beadle is no longer with us.

bornatbirth
16th May 2009, 14:25
more like...................
Hey Al, for a moment there, I'd wondered if this post was an online resurrection of 'Watch Out :cwm25:... Alan's About!'.