PDA

View Full Version : Buntis at 66 years old?

Tawi2
17th May 2009, 15:59

trader dave
17th May 2009, 16:25
sorry i dont agree with none of this to me a child should have 2 loving parents bought up in loving family enviroment :NoNo: and as for having a baby at that age :Erm::Erm::NoNo:

a child is a gift from god [ok i have had 3 so i am lucky] but surely if you are not meant to have any for what ever reason thats it :Erm: :NoNo:

Tawi2
17th May 2009, 16:28

Arthur Little
18th May 2009, 13:05
Ooooooo::omg: ... better watch out ... I'll be 65 in September! Comforting thought being a man, I suppose ... there's no chance :NoNo: of a 'Miraculous Conception'!

pennybarry
18th May 2009, 13:18
I feel she wants to be different and desperate to have one:NoNo:. That is the advantage of IVF:D

bornatbirth
18th May 2009, 13:26
Ooooooo::omg: ... better watch out ... I'll be 65 in September! Comforting thought being a man, I suppose ... there's no chance :NoNo: of a 'Miraculous Conception'!

still time for you yet?

did you see the movie twins? :icon_lol:

Sophie
18th May 2009, 13:43
[QUOTE=Tawi2;136163]Would you or wouldnt you,bearing in Mind she will be 80 when the child reaches its teens :yikes: How far would you go ladies for a child?/QUOTE]

I WOULDN'T GO THAT FAR, THAT'S FOR SURE :D I'LL GO THE NATURAL WAY :)

Ana_may365
18th May 2009, 14:51
I feel she wants to be different and desperate to have one:NoNo:. That is the advantage of IVF:D

i think about that b4:Erm::Erm:coz i want baby but i become practical.much better nowt,espclly were too old to have a baby.i realize that much better i look after my hubby and my self also:xxgrinning--00xx3:.we go holidays anywhere if we want to go:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:,no hassle:NoNo::NoNo::D

pennybarry
18th May 2009, 15:00
i think about that b4:Erm::Erm:coz i want baby but i become practical.much better nowt,espclly were too old to have a baby.i realize that much better i look after my hubby and my self also:xxgrinning--00xx3:.we go holidays anywhere if we want to go:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:,no hassle:NoNo::NoNo::D

That's exactly what my hubby said:D I am old to have a baby and very risky. I will die or will choose not to have one:Brick: . I have chosen to live and enjoy life as I am pro-life:xxgrinning--00xx3::D He also said we can go on holidays where ever we want without hazzle too. He will let me go on holidays with female friends:Hellooo::BouncyHappy::cwm12:

Arthur Little
18th May 2009, 17:46
Judging from the picture in the Daily Mail online website - submitted courtesy of Tawi - the very fact that an attractive, still actively-engaged businesswoman of this lady's vintage, allows herself to be photographed clad in denim slacks that scarcely conceal her 'bulge', suggests to me that she neither looks, acts nor, indeed, cares :UpYurs: about the number of biological years she's already spent on this planet. :xxsmilie_auslachen: