PDA

View Full Version : been gone a while

scott&ligaya
29th May 2009, 15:30
:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Ok I have been busy with new job, travelling to eight plants around the world (trying to figure out which ones to close/expand etc) in between watching Ligaya getting more pregnant (now 20 weeks) and chasing our little prince around the garden now the weather is better. So what has been happening

how many more babies have been born and which flavour were they?

is the christian/non christian debate still dargging on? come on live and let live people

Ian. has Loulla pranged the Peugoet yet?

Kimmi, any cheer leading needing doing recently?

Sim11 How is Lady bug?

Arthur Little is your hiney now well settled?

Aposhark how is our honey?

Piamed, are you still the most intellectually stimulating debater on here and have you lost any more of your house yet to Pinay belongings creep?

Well got to get Ligaya off teh phone npw as we need to go for the sexing scan

I WANT A MINI LIGAYA!!!!!!!!!!! as we have our little prince Joshua

talk to you all soon and I will get on with organising the CAR BOOT event for the midland couples I suggested a couple of months back

bye for now:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Mrs.JMajor
29th May 2009, 15:37
Oiiiii, welcome back friend, even I am not in your special mention lol, glad youre doing great and best of luck on the coming baby...

KeithD
29th May 2009, 17:24
Since I never got a mention, I'll not post in this thread! :Erm:

Sim11UK
29th May 2009, 17:32
Hi scott&ligaya

Nice to see your return :Hellooo:
Glad things are going well for you...As for Ladybug sim & myself, things are GRRREAT!!!...infact we were both looking in on here this morning. She from her side of the world & me from mine.

Kimmi has been quiet recently?...Probably busy with her pom poms. :)

IainBusby
29th May 2009, 22:33
Ian. has Loulla pranged the Peugoet yet?

Hi Scott welcome back, no it's still in one piece but there's been a few close calls, which she says only ever happen when I'm in the car with her. :Erm:
Iain.

beaubrummie
30th May 2009, 01:09
welcome back fellow brummies

LEAHnew
1st June 2009, 03:54
Hi Scot welcome back:Hellooo::Hellooo:

Piamed
1st June 2009, 18:10
Welcome back dude. Life is great. Marikit is 8 weeks today and weighs in at an impressive 6.1kg. I must confess that I find it quite surprising that with all the milk she drinks, my Pia is not getting commensurately smaller.

So where have you been to? Anywhere exciting?

All the best to your family - pending member included :)

Arthur Little
2nd June 2009, 00:32
Arthur Little is your hiney now well settled?

:Hellooo: Scott; welcome back, and thanks for the mention. I'm pleased to report that Myrna has settled in very well indeed ... despite the freezing cold wind that greeted her arrival [nearly four months ago] and seemed to persist up until last week. But now, with the sudden change in temperature, she's even happier at the prospect of rearranging the garden ... :D

somebody
2nd June 2009, 21:19
Hi Scott welcome back, no it's still in one piece but there's been a few close calls, which she says only ever happen when I'm in the car with her. :Erm:
Iain.

It is of course your fault:D

aromulus
3rd June 2009, 07:19
"been gone a while"

I was going to say welcome back........:Hellooo:

But looks like you "been and gone again"....:Erm:

scott&ligaya
4th June 2009, 08:13
Hi there again,

Sorry Dom, yes I had to pop off again, just back in the office from a sojourn to Switzerland for a European heads of Procurement quarterly meeting. Hard work honest:omg::omg:

Mrs M, how could I forget you, please tell me you have given up on Jeremy Kyle:doh:doh:doh

Toks

We have plants in Brazil, Australia, Germany, Turkey, India, China and here in Stafford so I am clocking up the air miles, I want to smash my blackberry:CompBuster::CompBuster::CompBuster:

thanks for the welcome back everyone and Ian just keep taking the blood pressure pils and a few beers and Louellas driving will appear great.

Scott...... now where is that flight schedule :ARsurrender::ARsurrender::ARsurrender:

KeithD
4th June 2009, 08:18
We have plants in Brazil, Australia, Germany, Turkey, India, China and here in Stafford so I am clocking up the air miles, I want to smash my blackberry:CompBuster::CompBuster::CompBuster:
We have plants in the garden, but no blackberry....although the neighbour had raspberry :Erm:

scott&ligaya
4th June 2009, 10:48
hehehe boss

ok we have several high and ultra high voltage power transformer manufacturing facilities if that is better than plants!!! I still want to smash my mobile active feed e mail push and internet browsing and communications device:CompBuster::CompBuster::CompBuster::CompBuster:

Pepe n Pilar
4th June 2009, 10:58
We have plants in the garden, but no blackberry....although the neighbour had raspberry :Erm:

:doh:icon_lol::icon_lol::Brick::Hellooo:

Pepe n Pilar
4th June 2009, 11:19
I want to smash my blackberry:CompBuster::CompBuster::CompBuster:

Blackberry device!....:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Paying £30.00/month (18 mos) plus £10.00/mo for the insurance coverage.:)

scott&ligaya
4th June 2009, 11:54
Pepe
if I had to pay for the damned thing I wouldnt have it all but work insist I have one, grrrrrrrr,

I have just heard they want to fit spy in the car devices to monitor our driving:yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:

what next toilet door monitors to se how long we take for a dump:doh:doh:doh