PDA

View Full Version : is there any cheap/affordable place u can recommend to stay in boracay plz

ellie30
30th May 2009, 12:45
planning to go.but dont know where to stay.;looks like its too expensive.any recommendations plz.thank you:doh

Florge
30th May 2009, 12:49
haven't been there... but a friend recommends Escondido...

a little googling will do the trick: http://www.boracayresorts.com/

mavid
30th May 2009, 22:22
planning to go.but dont know where to stay.;looks like its too expensive.any recommendations plz.thank you:doh

It's not that expensive..it just depends on what your preferences are.

Give me a few details on what u want in a room...

You can get a fan double room (nipa style) for as low as 500 a day.

Air-conditioned double room with cable & fridge for as low as 1,200.

You can even get 10,000 a month apartment for long stay.

So it all depends of what you want.

pennybarry
31st May 2009, 09:40

Price in Boracay is under control unlike Cebu, I found it more expensive. Taxi, commodities etc. But not sure by now if they still control the price of everything in Boracay.

Try to go to Station 4. It's the last station but cheaper. I met Bambi who owns aircondition huts and found it cheaper:xxgrinning--00xx3: She is well known at Station 4.

Travellor
22nd June 2009, 21:51
There is no problems finding cheap rooms in Boracay.
I used the super ferry to go there which also helped on the budget.
When landing on the beach just find somewhere to get a drink for a while ,all the touts will then dissapear. They are only hanging around to get comission on the room they find for you.
Just set off walking and try all the guest houses etc, some great bargains to be had.

maria_and_matt
22nd June 2009, 22:31
hehehe, you can just sleep on the beach and gaze at the stars...

Tawi2
22nd June 2009, 22:33
Dont stay at Station 1 :cwm24: I was getting charged 550 pesos for a Pizza :omg: Thats european prices,Boracay is the goose that laid the golden egg,pity its not all that :action-smiley-081: