PDA

View Full Version : First time user

pennybarry
31st May 2009, 08:48
After almost 3 years of stay here, I decided to apply for a debit card. Got my card yesterday and signed up with paypal. I can book my flight online:BouncyHappy::cwm12::Hellooo:

Bit confuse with paypal:doh it said my account is zero:Help1: Still coping with this:D. Need to read more about this.

Any tips and advise? Do I need to put money in my own account so I can pay thru paypal?:Erm:

joebloggs
31st May 2009, 09:04
i think those who know better than me (scouser keith :D) would agree, try not to pay for anything with pay pal of value,,, any problems and you might have trouble getting your money back :NoNo:..

i think you should always buy any thing expensive using a credit card, you have a lot more protection than pay pal :Erm:

KeithD
31st May 2009, 09:18
i think those who know better than me (scouser keith :D) would agree, try not to pay for anything with pay pal of value,,, any problems and you might have trouble getting your money back :NoNo:..
Not if you use Paypal and pay direct through it with your credit card, as if PP don't repay for any problems, the CC will.

Why would you want to book a flight with PP anyway, they charge about 3%-4% :Erm:

pennybarry
31st May 2009, 09:21

i think you should always buy any thing expensive using a credit card, you have a lot more protection than pay pal :Erm:

I think about credit card application but never want to be in debt :D So Debit card is better for me, I cannot buy without money in my account.:)

I think I better pay thru debit card than paypal?

Thanks Joe:xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
31st May 2009, 09:23
Not if you use Paypal and pay direct through it with your credit card, as if PP don't repay for any problems, the CC will.

Why would you want to book a flight with PP anyway, they charge about 3%-4% :Erm:

No boss, I booked thru my DEBIT CARD yesterday. That was my first time I used my Debit card.

I am trying to donate thru paypal in your website:icon_lol:

KeithD
31st May 2009, 09:56
No boss, I booked thru my DEBIT CARD yesterday. That was my first time I used my Debit card.

I am trying to donate thru paypal in your website:icon_lol:
:yikes:

If your account balance is zero, when you pay you have to change the payment option to Debit/Credit card. The option should be on the page while you are trying to pay near the top.

pennybarry
31st May 2009, 10:00
:yikes:

If your account balance is zero, when you pay you have to change the payment option to Debit/Credit card. The option should be on the page while you are trying to pay near the top.

Will try that when I came back from roaming outside the countryside :D. If I can't do it, will surely use debit card . Is that possible?

KeithD
31st May 2009, 10:21
Will try that when I came back from roaming outside the countryside :D. If I can't do it, will surely use debit card . Is that possible?
Paypal lets you pay direct with a DC.

pennybarry
1st June 2009, 06:54
Paypal lets you pay direct with a DC.

I did it Boss:D I used my DC without clicking the paypal. It said it was successfully sent.:BouncyHappy::cwm12:

KeithD
1st June 2009, 08:01
I did it Boss:D I used my DC without clicking the paypal. It said it was successfully sent.:BouncyHappy::cwm12:
Maybe some hope for the female race yet! :D

:xxparty-smiley-004: