PDA

View Full Version : Jed submit his documents today at VFS....

Mrs.JMajor
1st June 2009, 11:43
His guardian submit his documents today at 11:05 because he dont need to go for biometric, he is only 4 yrs old, I guess everyone know here who is Jed ...(my son:D) So I know there are lots of single mom there who married with british guy and left thier kid(s) for a moment, in my part the reason why I left Jed and didnt include in my fiancee visa application before is because I am worried for the decision making, wanted to be sure that I can make it first,:D
And let see how long the dependant settlement visa need to wait, I assume its also 3 months, so I am expecting 3 months for him as well, but hopefully shorter than 3 months, finger crossed,

Wanted to get this opportunity, to say thanks to Joeblogg and Iainbusby for thier help and support to all my querries about Jed application,MABUHAY KAYO!!:D

Goodluck Jed:cwm38::cwm38::cwm38:

rusty
1st June 2009, 11:58
Good luck to you and Jed.

We are also in similar situation, my asawa has a 4 year old son back home, unfortunatly we cannot apply yet due to finacial constraints. (no job now since March :yikes:)

Hope that when we are ready, you can share your experience with us.

Tawi2
1st June 2009, 12:06
Congrats Mrs M,best thing in the world kids,hope he is here soon :xxgrinning--00xx3:Once he starts making noise,leaving the toilet seat up etc you will be wishing he was back in pinas :icon_lol:Good lucky :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Rusty,good luck in your situation,I always said a house isnt a home without childrens laughter and love bouncing off the walls :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
1st June 2009, 12:20
His guardian submit his documents today at 11:05 because he dont need to go for biometric, he is only 4 yrs old, I guess everyone know here who is Jed ...(my son:D) So I know there are lots of single mom there who married with british guy and left thier kid(s) for a moment, in my part the reason why I left Jed and didnt include in my fiancee visa application before is because I am worried for the decision making, wanted to be sure that I can make it first,:D
And let see how long the dependant settlement visa need to wait, I assume its also 3 months, so I am expecting 3 months for him as well, but hopefully shorter than 3 months, finger crossed,

Very best wishes for Jed's visa application, Juliet. :xxgrinning--00xx3: I can empathise with your angst, as a young child's rightful place is surely with his/her mother. I'm pretty certain the Embassy staff too, will recognise this most natural of needs and pull out all stops in order to expedite a speedy reunion between you and your beloved little boy. :)

Mrs.JMajor
1st June 2009, 12:36
Good luck to you and Jed.

We are also in similar situation, my asawa has a 4 year old son back home, unfortunatly we cannot apply yet due to finacial constraints. (no job now since March :yikes:)
Hi rusty, thanks for that, I sent you pm about BBQ day:BouncyHappy:

Congrats Mrs M,best thing in the world kids,hope he is here soon :xxgrinning--00xx3:Once he starts making noise,leaving the toilet seat up etc you will be wishing he was back in pinas :icon_lol:Good lucky :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Rusty,good luck in your situation,I always said a house isnt a home without childrens laughter and love bouncing off the walls :xxgrinning--00xx3:
:bigcry: Even he give me hard time, I dont care :D :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Very best wishes for Jed's visa application, Juliet. :xxgrinning--00xx3: I can empathise with your angst, as a young child's rightful place is surely with his/her mother. I'm pretty certain the Embassy staff too, will recognise this most natural of needs and pull out all stops in order to expedite a speedy reunion between you and your beloved little boy. :)
You really speak so touchy, that made me teary eyed as far as Jed is concern, thank for that Arthur:cwm38::xxgrinning--00xx3:

mavid
1st June 2009, 12:38
Goodluck Jed & Juliet. Hoping he can be with you soon.

Sconnie
1st June 2009, 12:52
Goodluck Juliet, hope you wont have to wait long.

IainBusby
1st June 2009, 13:06

Wanted to get this opportunity, to say thanks to Joeblogg and Iainbusby for thier help and support to all my querries about Jed application,MABUHAY KAYO!!:D

I think you were very wise to do this Mrs M, especially with fiancee visa as fiancee visa is I believe, not quite as straightforward as spouse visa. My wife Louella also left my step-daughter Mary Grace behind when she first came here at the end of September 2006 and it was not until August 2007 that we got her visa and finally brought her back here with us.

I think it's a good thing for the fiancee/wife to settle in and find her feet in the UK before bringing a child here. That way she can help him or her settle in much easier than she can if she's still trying to adjust to life in the UK herself. Anyway, good luck with your son's application, it's just a waiting game now unfortunately.

Iain.

ANDRES25
1st June 2009, 13:59
congrats ate J! JEd will be with u soon! one happy family!

Ji&Ma
1st June 2009, 14:10
Good luck to you and your son, Mrs J.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.JMajor
1st June 2009, 14:16
Goodluck Jed & Juliet. Hoping he can be with you soon.
Thanks Ems, been dreaming to be with him soon;)

Goodluck Juliet, hope you wont have to wait long.
Thanks Vanessa and John, soon to be a parents now ha:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.JMajor
1st June 2009, 14:26
I think you were very wise to do this Mrs M, especially with fiancee visa as fiancee visa is I believe, not quite as straightforward as spouse visa. good luck with your son's application, it's just a waiting game now unfortunately.

Iain.
Hi, my mentor lol thanks for the wish Iain

congrats ate J! JEd will be with u soon! one happy family!
Hi yah dorres, lol while replying this we're chatting in yahoo:icon_lol:

Good luck to you and your son, Mrs J.:xxgrinning--00xx3: Thank you very much :xxgrinning--00xx3: Ji&Ma

sweet_cookie08
1st June 2009, 16:20
Congrats!!! :Hellooo::BouncyHappy::Hellooo:

So happy for you, I know how much you miss Jed.

Please do share whatever docs/preparations needed in bringing Jed over. We might bring our daughter sooner than we thought.

Thanks and will pray for speedy approval of Jed's visa.

Mrs.JMajor
1st June 2009, 16:40

Please do share whatever docs/preparations needed in bringing Jed over. We might bring our daughter sooner than we thought.

Thanks and will pray for speedy approval of Jed's visa.

Wow at last you made a post lol, I miss you 'car, I really do:Hellooo:
Yes I will post all the docs/requirements that I send to VFS (Dependant Settlement visa) one by one how I made it....but not now lol, cause I still have no sure if that would be all okay, as in no position yet here to say so since the visa is not yet being grant, finger crossed here

Sophie
1st June 2009, 17:22
best of luck on jed's application :xxgrinning--00xx3::)

Sim11UK
1st June 2009, 17:36
Hiya friend :Hellooo:

Quite an adventure for your little lad to come all the way to the UK. :)
It can surely only be a matter of time...He'll settle in no problem, when he does gets here.

Good luck! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ann07
1st June 2009, 17:40
Goodluck to jed's application:)

Piamed
1st June 2009, 18:02

Goodluck Jed:cwm38::cwm38::cwm38:All the best amiga. Jed will soon be here to make you smile with his lively and particular ways. He must be such a big boy by now. :)

Thanks and will pray for speedy approval of Jed's visa.When is that cute, cute young lady coming over? Tell her Tito Toks said hi.

tiN
1st June 2009, 19:00
Goodluck to Jed's application Ate Juliette :)

joebloggs
1st June 2009, 19:04
I guess everyone know here who is Jed ...(my son:D)
I assume its also 3 months, so I am expecting 3 months for him as well, but hopefully shorter than 3 months, finger crossed,

whos jed :Erm: ................ :D ....................... :cwm3:

good luck mrs.major :xxgrinning--00xx3:

it could be alot sooner than 3 months, as they don't need to do and use the excuse 'waiting for local checks' for a 4yrs old :doh

:Hellooo:

vbkelly
1st June 2009, 19:13

goodluck!

Mrs.JMajor
1st June 2009, 19:52
Sophie:cwm38:

SimUK11:cwm38:

Ann07:cwm38:

Toks(PIAMED):cwm38: ---I made her(sweetcookie) to pop(post) in, yeah shes been hiding

tIn:cwm38:

Mod Joe:cwm38:----Joe you dont know jed:CompBuster: Thank you so much Joe:cwm38:

Bhing (vbkelly):cwm38:

Thanks you all guys,:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::cwm38::cwm38::cwm38::cwm38:

PAT
2nd June 2009, 13:26
Goodluck to jed's application and to you as well,3 months is not long.....

JudyHon
2nd June 2009, 14:05
Hi Ate Juliet :)

Goodluck to Jed's application :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sorry bit late, :NoNo:

Mrs.JMajor
2nd June 2009, 17:55
Goodluck to jed's application and to you as well,3 months is not long.....
HI Pat, how are you ? Thanks for that:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hi Ate Juliet :)

Goodluck to Jed's application :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sorry bit late, :NoNo:

Its alright, lol better late than never, hmm seems youre busy ah:rolleyes:

JudyHon
2nd June 2009, 18:19
Its alright, lol better late than never, hmm seems youre busy ah:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Yup, a little bit. Trying to finish my small stitch so i can start a new one, hehehe... :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: And how about you Ate? Hope you are enjoying a nice weather :BouncyHappy:

Mrs.JMajor
2nd June 2009, 19:11
Yup, a little bit. Trying to finish my small stitch so i can start a new one, hehehe... :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: And how about you Ate? Hope you are enjoying a nice weather :BouncyHappy:

Youre different ehhehe, other members busy for thier cooking session:icon_lol: and you are busy cross stitch eh:BouncyHappy: sama ka picnic ?

adam&chryss
2nd June 2009, 19:34
goodluck ate juliet!
hope jed will be here soon.. so he can play with yujin :)

Mrs.JMajor
2nd June 2009, 19:36
goodluck ate juliet!
hope jed will be here soon.. so he can play with yujin :)
You're late also:NoNo:----:icon_lol:----:xxgrinning--00xx3: Sure Chryss,

hey that was confirmed ha, you know what I mean :rolleyes:

adam&chryss
2nd June 2009, 19:41
You're late also:NoNo:----:icon_lol:----:xxgrinning--00xx3: Sure Chryss,

hey that was confirmed ha, you know what I mean :rolleyes:

been busy with Isaac.. he's having this growth spurts (I NEED A YAYA :bigcry:!!!)

yep! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

JudyHon
2nd June 2009, 20:11
Youre different ehhehe, other members busy for thier cooking session:icon_lol: and you are busy cross stitch eh:BouncyHappy: sama ka picnic ?

Yeah, i do cooking as well but i enjoy my cross stitch between my cooking session. Wow picnic, sounds good :xxgrinning--00xx3: Just wait for me and will be there, hehehe :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Enjoy & have a great time :BouncyHappy:

serg
2nd June 2009, 21:43
good luck po, i think it will be shorter than 3 mos, all prayers for your family- you'll be together soon, just keep the faith.

Mrs.JMajor
2nd June 2009, 22:25
good luck po, i think it will be shorter than 3 mos, all prayers for your family- you'll be together soon, just keep the faith.

Thanks, I wish to...I hope its less than 3 months, thanks for that serg :xxgrinning--00xx3::):cwm38:

thejarvs
3rd June 2009, 08:22
Hope the visa is granted sooner for you Mrs J, I can feel how much you miss your little boy :)

pennybarry
3rd June 2009, 08:36
It will be granted soon!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I thought you have 2 kids friend? Just confuse.

I wish to find one in Pinas to adopt:Rasp::Rasp:

Mrs.JMajor
3rd June 2009, 08:59
Hope the visa is granted sooner for you Mrs J, I can feel how much you miss your little boy :)
Yah, youre right :bigcry: thanks mr and mrs jarvs:cwm38:

It will be granted soon!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I thought you have 2 kids friend? Just confuse.

I wish to find one in Pinas to adopt:Rasp::Rasp:

Yup 2 kids, Jenny and Jen but since Jen(14 yrs old) decide to finish her high school in pinas, look like she want to have more free life w/o strict mother:NoNo::doh, so I let her leave there for another 10 mos. and by December I'm gonna apply her too...she cant say any reason to stay in pinas, that wouldn't be happen:CompBuster: Its just so happen that Jen have her own group of friends and bit matured to take care of herself while Jed is too young to leave for long, he needs me:bigcry:

Are you serious adopting one?? I can give you one, my kids guardian dog just gave birth,4 cute puppies,batik batik friend as in polka dots:Cuckoo::icon_lol:

pennybarry
3rd June 2009, 09:20
Yah, youre right :bigcry: thanks mr and mrs jarvs:cwm38:

Are you serious adopting one?? I can give you one my kids guardian dog just gave birth,4 cute puppies,batik batik friend as in polka dots:Cuckoo::icon_lol:

But Not a dog friend? I met 3 filipinas yesterday at my friend house here. I was surprised these 3 filipinas are all childless. They are same age with me and married late. But all their hubbies are retired. We have a club now lols. One of them has dog, and consider as their kid:action-smiley-081:. I felt how they love their dog. But never will I do that. They still have animal instinct and I'm allergic with dog's hair:D

I'll be more serious if we are both stable and can afford to have one even if adopted. I'll prefer 7-10 yrs old so I can still work and help hubby. Can still enjoy the life. But not too desperate this time as the cost of living is too expensive:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I have only one nephew who is qualified. He's in his first year high school now. But he passed his scholarship and told my sis if she is not yet ready to give her son, I will just send money for all his needs. Sent him 200£ 2 wks ago for his 1 yr school service, books and uniform. That's made me feel very happy to help.:Hellooo::BouncyHappy::cwm12:

Ady
3rd June 2009, 18:25
Mrs Major!!

Good luck to Jed, I know it is tough to leave your son behind. But, now you are settled in the UK, then it is the right time to apply.

We hope that you get a speedy and positive result!!

Good luck

Ady and Shei.

bornatbirth
3rd June 2009, 19:40
isnt jed a little young to apply for his own visa?

i hope an adult was with him? :Erm::icon_lol:

jimeve
3rd June 2009, 20:01

don't they grow up quick these days

Mrs.JMajor
3rd June 2009, 20:21

Lol, only guardian came over :xxgrinning--00xx3::cwm12:

pennybarry
4th June 2009, 08:29

He will be asked by the embassy about the child flight. He must be travelled with adult. Probably a relative or friends with written consent of mother/father/sponsor.

Maybe needs approval of DSWD:)

Mrs.JMajor
4th June 2009, 08:55
He will be asked by the embassy about the child flight. He must be travelled with adult. Probably a relative or friends with written consent of mother/father/sponsor.

Maybe needs approval of DSWD:)

As I said, I am going back home to pick him up:)

pennybarry
4th June 2009, 09:39
As I said, I am going back home to pick him up:)

Just trying to share my knowledge with born@birth lol.

I know you knew more than I know when it comes to dependent visa :icon_lol:

Goodluck for your trip back:xxgrinning--00xx3: