PDA

View Full Version : Test of Loyalty and honesty

eagles
3rd June 2009, 13:05
what are the various test or measures of loyalty and honesty of a person? can you share some.. ..:Erm:

Tawi2
3rd June 2009, 13:15
“Test a servant while in the discharge of his duty, a relative in difficulty, a friend in adversity, and a wife in misfortune.” :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Bluebirdjones
3rd June 2009, 13:19
"If you want loyalty, buy a dog"

bornatbirth
3rd June 2009, 13:24
tell your gf who you have just started chatting with that you have no money and your going to prison for a few years??

Mrs.JMajor
3rd June 2009, 13:50
“Test a servant while in the discharge of his duty, a relative in difficulty, a friend in adversity, and a wife in misfortune.” :xxgrinning--00xx3:

tell your gf who you have just started chatting with that you have no money and your going to prison for a few years??
What a very smart ass replies:icon_lol::icon_lol: cant help to laugh,:icon_lol::doh

I will take the 3rd one,bornabirth post....
But you cant...to be honest,so loyalty can find to the person involve of how she/he is being loyal to you

Sophie
3rd June 2009, 20:22
Honesty and loyalty goes hand in hand, one does not exist without the other.
One’s sincerity and loyalty can only be measured and tested at the worst and lowest point of your life.
It’s when a person accepts you despite all your flaws and imperfections as well as all your mishaps and blunders
and being there for you specially at the most difficult and trying time/s
and sticking around when everybody else bailed out and walked away.
I always believe that worst situations bring out the best in some people
and only in worst situations you can validate someone’s genuineness.

bornatbirth
3rd June 2009, 20:28
tell your your bf that you have just started chatting too that you have no money and you have 10 kids by 10 different fathers?

Pepe n Pilar
3rd June 2009, 20:49
Honesty-uprightness, truthfulness
loyalty-devoted or faithful
A liar can be loyal to a fellow liar or to his friend but can't be trusted by anyone as he is defined as dishonest. So a liar is not honest but can be loyal in this sense.:Erm::Brick:

Just a thought......:)

eagles
3rd June 2009, 23:54
:xxgrinning--00xx3: thanks for the replies..

A liar can be loyal to a fellow liar or to his friend but can't be trusted by anyone as he is defined as dishonest. So a liar is not honest but can be loyal in this sense:Erm:

Mrs.JMajor
4th June 2009, 09:09
A liar can be loyal to a fellow liar or to his friend but can't be trusted by anyone as he is defined as dishonest. So a liar is not honest but can be loyal in this sense.:Erm::Brick:

:Erm:

:icon_lol:

pennybarry
4th June 2009, 09:33
Loyalty at job? Wages and enjoyment:D
With friends? Will always be loyal with them in return:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Relationship? If he is loyal, then I'll be more than that:icon_lol:

Honesty?
I value honesty and hate pretenders:angry:
Even if it is a small white lies. It's still can hurt even it is required to do small lying:cwm23:

Mrs.JMajor
4th June 2009, 09:40
I value honesty and hate pretenders:angry:
Even if it is a small white lies. It's still can hurt even it is required to do small lying:cwm23:
Oh- uh emote kna nmn, ang puso:cwm38::icon_lol:

bornatbirth
4th June 2009, 09:44
Honesty-uprightness, truthfulness
loyalty-devoted or faithful

Just a thought......:)

how would you know if they lie to everyone but to each other?

Pepe n Pilar
4th June 2009, 10:20
how would you know if they lie to everyone but to each other?

Find out for yourself.....:omg::Brick:
observe:xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo:

:)

Fitzy
6th June 2009, 07:52

:D:D:D:D:D

Is cheaper too lol:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Just kidding.

My girl wd kill me if she read this lol:Hellooo:

eagles
6th June 2009, 13:24
BBJ and Fitzy........... pinays understand that DOGs are loyal to their masters...... don't be afraid Huh.. Unless you equate your wife to a DOG... Then you'll find your DOG somewhere else.............

Fitzy
6th June 2009, 18:48
BBJ and Fitzy........... pinays understand that DOGs are loyal to their masters...... don't be afraid Huh.. Unless you equate your wife to a DOG... Then you'll find your DOG somewhere else.............

Indeed so:D
Look at my avatar, and you can she that she doesn't bark:xxgrinning--00xx3:
I'm the one that does that when I'm mad, lol:D

Fitzy
6th June 2009, 18:51
Maintaining a long distance relationship for one year, and we're still good!:)
My tuppence worth:xxgrinning--00xx3:

eljean
6th June 2009, 19:35
Honesty and Loyalty will be tested through times and circumtances in life.

nigel
6th June 2009, 21:19
I was going to add to this post but I've forgotten what I was going to say..:Erm: :Cuckoo:

Pepe n Pilar
6th June 2009, 21:40
I was going to add to this post but I've forgotten what I was going to say..:Erm: :Cuckoo:

:omg::icon_lol::doh:Brick::Hellooo: