PDA

View Full Version : Who shall inherit the earth?

nigel
4th June 2009, 13:58
You did!:D

Every bird in every tree, every blade of grass, evertime someone smiles at you, it's all part of your inheritance!:)

You are the inheritors of the earth! Right here! Right now! Of course you are! Come on guys what do you think this life is?:Erm:

People say "Who shall inherit the earth?" as it's some way off in the future!:Erm:
Surely we are the inheritors of the earth?! Right here, right now!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

You are maybe finding it hard to comprehend that you are that special, but you are!:BouncyHappy::cwm12::BouncyHappy::cwm38:

Enjoy your inheritance!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Pepe n Pilar
4th June 2009, 14:23
The Meek Shall Inherit the Earth
Psalms 25:8 Good and upright is the LORD: therefore will he teach sinners in the way.
9 The meek will he guide in judgment: and the meek will he teach his way.
Psalms 25:12 What man is he that feareth the LORD? him shall he teach in the way that he shall choose.
13 His soul shall dwell at ease; and his seed shall inherit the earth.

Psalms 37:7 Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way,
because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.
8 Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.
9 For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth.
10 For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be.
11 But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.

Psalms 37:18 The LORD knoweth the days of the upright: and their inheritance shall be for ever.
Psalms 37:22 For such as be blessed of him shall inherit the earth; and they that be cursed of him shall be cut off.

Matthew 5:5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aincbUivcDQ

:)

KeithD
4th June 2009, 14:30
No one will inherit the Earth, it will eventually be ripped atom from atom.

nigel
4th June 2009, 18:58
No one will inherit the Earth, it will eventually be ripped atom from atom.But this universe is a manifestation of our minds..is it not? So when it gets ripped atom from atom...we'll just a manifest another one!:xxgrinning--00xx3: Maybe..:Erm:

Scouse
4th June 2009, 19:02
:)

Only if nobody else wants it!

jimeve
4th June 2009, 19:26
Earth will be destroyed by the same star that gives us life, the sun will expand and melt Earth. The sun will implode and take out all of our solar planets.

Humans will be extinct long before this happens. So enjoy our short stay on Earth.

KeithD
4th June 2009, 20:30
Humans will be extinct long before this happens.
:icon_lol: You PLONKER!!!

We can use the Stargate :doh

jimeve
4th June 2009, 20:32
:icon_lol: You PLONKER!!!

We can use the Stargate :doh

oh yeah i forgot about that :Erm:

bornatbirth
4th June 2009, 20:37
i thought it was a black hole? :action-smiley-081:

joebloggs
6th June 2009, 16:11
People say "Who shall inherit the earth?" as it's some way off in the future!:Erm:
Surely we are the inheritors of the earth?! Right here, right now!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors,
we borrow it from our Children. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
6th June 2009, 16:22
we borrow it from our Children. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
We :censored: it up for our children :D

joebloggs
6th June 2009, 17:10
We :censored: it up for our children :D

as as our parents did for us :xxgrinning--00xx3:

keithAngel
8th June 2009, 12:02
I heasrd it was the Greeks :D

Arthur Little
8th June 2009, 20:19

Actually, I think my dear wife has "inherited" the earth (as in soil) :laugher: ... judging by the number of cuttings she's transplanted recently. :doh

KeithD
8th June 2009, 20:24
Actually, I think my dear wife has "inherited" the earth (as in soil) :laugher: ... judging by the number of cuttings she's transplanted recently. :doh
I bought wifey a new bigger greenhouse for more plants such as cucumber, tomatos, etc, except it is now full of cuttings :ARsurrender: