PDA

View Full Version : Democracy

KeithD
5th June 2009, 18:12
So we invade other countries to give them our democracy.....an unelected leader in Brown.....don't we have a dig at China for a leadership like that? :Erm:

aromulus
5th June 2009, 18:40
Do as I say.... :omg:

Don't do, as I do.....:rolleyes:

:doh

KeithD
5th June 2009, 19:02
So Mandelson is now in charge of about 25% of the country!!! .....and a complete unknown in Defence....probably only ever played bows & arrows at school (Eton!!)

aromulus
5th June 2009, 19:46
So Mandelson is now in charge of about 25% of the country!!! .....and a complete unknown in Defence....probably only ever played bows & arrows at school (Eton!!)

Never mind them, the old welsh ewe is back in Europe, milking it again.....:doh And her husband won't be too far away........:omg:

What's with this lot in placing non-elected morons into jobs of power....???:Erm:

KeithD
5th June 2009, 20:58
What's with this lot in placing non-elected morons into jobs of power....???:Erm:

Enjoy the Communism while it lasts :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bornatbirth
5th June 2009, 21:08
the way the cabinet are going we will be out of mp's soon :Erm::icon_lol:

we wont have any to vote for soon :Cuckoo:

Alan
5th June 2009, 21:26
we wont have any to vote for soon :Cuckoo:

That's a good idea!

Al.:)

aromulus
5th June 2009, 23:06
Enjoy the Communism while it lasts :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I cannot believe what that plonker done.....:doh

He's promoted Mandelson, together with everything under the sun, as First State Secretary....!!!!!:doh:doh

Authomatically an unelected Deputy Prime Minister...!!!!!!!:CompBuster::CompBuster::CompBuster:

KeithD
6th June 2009, 08:36
...and Mrs Kinock is unelected and on the 'board' now, and that family has been fleecing the EU for years.

johncar54
6th June 2009, 10:51
Why don't they go all the way, have only Lords in the Cabinet and then maybe they could close the House of Commons and sack all the MPs (Just joking of course).