PDA

View Full Version : trader dave - All the best!

Sim11UK
7th June 2009, 14:47
Hope he dosen't mind me posting this, but member, trader dave is getting married tomorrow, in Cagayan de Oro.

My fiancee Ladybug_sim, has been in contact with his fiancee & she has been invited to attend...just wish I could go.

Anyway, all the very best for tomorrow & wishing you both well in the future. :Hellooo: :) :xxparty-smiley-050:

Tawi2
7th June 2009, 14:59
Why that sly old devil :yikes:Congrats dave,hope your not nervous on your wedding night :Erm:Enjoy your honeymoon,wish I was in CDO,I would have popped over to ogle the bridesmaids :icon_lol:And wish Dave all the luck in the world of course :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aromulus
7th June 2009, 15:08
Another one bit the dust...........:NoNo:

Congratulations...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:Hellooo:

Mrs.JMajor
7th June 2009, 16:14
[SIZE=4]Another one bit the dust...........:NoNo:

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Congratulation Dave, all the best

IainBusby
7th June 2009, 17:07
Congratulations Dave, another one captured by a lass from CDO. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Iain.

Arthur Little
7th June 2009, 17:19
member, trader dave is getting married tomorrow, in Cagayan de Oro.

All the very best; wishing you both well in the future. :Hellooo: :) :xxparty-smiley-050:

:9: "And so say ALL of us ... :REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08:!!!!!!"

Tawi2
7th June 2009, 17:50
Forget Pinay Wives,everyones marrying more specific Mindanao girls :D

Sim11UK
7th June 2009, 18:16
Mindanao girls are the best!...Of course I'm only really talking about one specific lady. :cwm38:

We love you all, from Luzon & the Visayas too. :)

tiN
7th June 2009, 18:17
Congratulations Dave :Hellooo:

All the best! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

jimeve
7th June 2009, 18:19
Well that must include my wife, she lived there till the Muslim's ran her family out of the Island. :cwm23:

oh Congratulations Dave.

Tawi2
7th June 2009, 18:20
Mindanao girls are the best!...Of course I'm only really talking about one specific lady. :cwm38:

Mindanao maidens :icon_lol: New dating agency :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.JMajor
7th June 2009, 18:29
Mindanao girls are the best!...

:angry::xxcheeky-smiley-013

Tawi2
7th June 2009, 18:37
Bloody hell,civil wars about to kick off on the eve of daves wedding :icon_lol:Arent you a Mindanao maiden Mrs M :Erm:

jimeve
7th June 2009, 18:41
Bloody hell,civil wars about to kick off on the eve of daves wedding :icon_lol:Arent you a Mindanao maiden Mrs M :Erm:

that was a long time ago, is that you tawi2, the avatar washing the pots.:D

Tawi2
7th June 2009, 18:44
The avatars me mate,taken last month but I was having a shave :icon_lol:

Sim11UK
7th June 2009, 19:16
:angry::xxcheeky-smiley-013

:omg: I doubt they'll let me back in the country now. :Help1::ARsurrender::icon_lol:

joebloggs
7th June 2009, 20:23
Mindanao girls are the best!...

:doh my misses was born there to

gud luck trader dave, if you have second thoughts just b4 you wed and you see an open window, do what i didn't do climb thru it :D

and change your name to tradeless dave b4 all your money goes :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs Daddy
7th June 2009, 20:58
best wishes and goodluck to newlyweds:)

Ji&Ma
7th June 2009, 21:30
Good luck to you and and your fiancee/wife, Dave:xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy::icon_win::REDancedancer08:

Tawi2
7th June 2009, 21:44
He is probably totally sloshed on San Mig and tied naked to a lamp post outside the Agora bus terminal,a group of bayots have just spotted him and think all of their birthdays have arrived at once as they advance upon him giggling with glee :yikes::ARsurrender::cwm38:

Ji&Ma
7th June 2009, 21:51
He is probably totally sloshed on San Mig and tied naked to a lamp post outside the Agora bus terminal,a group of bayots have just spotted him and think all of their birthdays have arrived at once as they advance upon him giggling with glee :yikes::ARsurrender::cwm38:
:omg:Woooow - hopefully not, poor Dave:dohBut a good one on you Tawi:xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tawi2
7th June 2009, 21:55
Its his last night of freedom,he deserves a little fun,and so do the BAYOTS :omg::bigcry::action-smiley-081::butthead::omg::ARsurrender:

IainBusby
8th June 2009, 09:19

I think he said somewhere that he was staying up at Kingston Lodge and the ex-pats who hang out up there don't usually need an excuse like a stagg party to get them seeing off a few San Mig's. :NEW1::NEW1::NEW1::piss2::NEW1::NEW1::NEW1::piss2::NEW1::NEW1::NEW1::piss2::NEW1::NEW1::NEW1::piss2::NEW1::NEW1::NEW1::piss2::Cuckoo: :Cuckoo: :Cuckoo: :vomit-smiley-011::vomit-smiley-011::vomit-smiley-011::NEW1::NEW1::NEW1::Cuckoo: :Cuckoo: :Cuckoo: :Bolt::Bolt::Bolt::Bolt:

LEAHnew
8th June 2009, 11:38
:BouncyHappy:Best Wishes Dave:Hellooo::Hellooo::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hi Sim regards to your LadyBug:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Jay&Zobel
8th June 2009, 11:50
Congratulations Mr & Mrs Trader Dave :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sim11UK
8th June 2009, 14:20
:BouncyHappy:Best Wishes Dave:Hellooo::Hellooo::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hi Sim regards to your LadyBug:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hi Leah thank you :) She's fine...infact was talking to her earlier, after coming back from the wedding, which she was in high spirits about...The newlyweds were off for more drinks & a swim in the pool.

Hope you're managing to stay relaxed, whilst waiting for your visa. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

How many weeks is it now? :Erm:

LEAHnew
9th June 2009, 01:33
Hi Leah thank you :) She's fine...infact was talking to her earlier, after coming back from the wedding, which she was in high spirits about...The newlyweds were off for more drinks & a swim in the pool.

Hope you're managing to stay relaxed, whilst waiting for your visa. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

How many weeks is it now? :Erm:

Nice to hear the news about your Ladybug and of course the newly wed, Dave must be busy checking his wife intelligence:D right Mod Dom:Cuckoo: :cwm12:

About the visa..thanks for asking,11th week now and still patiently waiting:D me and my fiance are hoping and praying to hear the positive result this week:cwm34:

gracia143
10th June 2009, 15:11

gud luck trader dave, if you have second thoughts just b4 you wed and you see an open window, do what i didn't do climb thru it :D

and change your name to tradeless dave b4 all your money goes :xxgrinning--00xx3:

You're trying to scare the hell out of him Joe??? :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::cwm12: Congratulations and best wishes!!!

aug06_2006
10th June 2009, 15:27
COngratulations!

nigel
10th June 2009, 15:37
Where is the elusive trader Dave?

jimeve
10th June 2009, 15:41

probably trying to increase the population. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ji&Ma
10th June 2009, 16:21

I guess here is your answer::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

jimeve
10th June 2009, 16:25
I guess here is your answer::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

hope hes got a plug up his:action-smiley-081:

trader dave
13th June 2009, 21:25
helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:xxgrinning--00xx3: im not dead

Tawi2
13th June 2009, 21:31
helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:xxgrinning--00xx3: im not dead

No your not,but I bet your not virgo intacta either,unless you managed to fight the bayots off :Erm::icon_lol: Nice trip?

trader dave
13th June 2009, 22:04
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:got back to uk last night 11pm :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

thanks all for the kind thoughts and regards

thanks sim for starting thread glad yr ladybug could come :xxgrinning--00xx3: i am sure she enjoyed her day and has a few ideas for yr good day and thankyou both for the present and loverly card :xxgrinning--00xx3::)

i will get round to posting a few pics on here when i get time but i think theresa [the wife has many on frienster ????

there are lots of pics on ----meganconcepcion.multiply.com megan was our photographer and a great job she did :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

everything else my dear theresa organised :xxgrinning--00xx3: no wedding organiser needed :icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3: many have even asked her to design there dresses and organise there wedding :Erm:

all i will say guys IT DOES NOT HAVE TO COST BIG MONEY TO HAVE A NICE WEDDING :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

i did not go to kingstone to see the lads :Erm: because i might not even have made the wedding :rolleyes::rolleyes::Hellooo: i did not visit a bar :doh :Rasp:

we spent time in manila visited enchanted kingdom and the aquarium place went to cdo went to the hotel marco resort [what a nice place] and the right price :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: very very quite place :xxgrinning--00xx3: no fecking chickens near there:xxgrinning--00xx3:

i could go on but i still have many jobs to do here unpack cut the lawn :furious3::furious3::Brick::cwm34: washing ironing dusting :doh :Help1: and theresa said leave it all untill she gets here:omg::Erm::icon_lol: babe the grass will be 6 ft high then :icon_lol::cwm3:

trader dave
13th June 2009, 22:11
biyots :action-smiley-081: we only had 50 guests and i think 4 were biyots and 2 lesbians she had 2 biyots doing the make up and there hair and they wanted to do my hair im opaw top and bottom :yikes::doh one of them does the make up for miss gay cagayan de oro :Erm: ok they done a good job [not on me] and the price was right :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
13th June 2009, 22:14
Look forward to seeing the pics Dave,sounds cool,as long as a good time was had by all :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Jay&Zobel
13th June 2009, 23:18
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:got back to uk last night 11pm :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

thanks all for the kind thoughts and regards

thanks sim for starting thread glad yr ladybug could come :xxgrinning--00xx3: i am sure she enjoyed her day and has a few ideas for yr good day and thankyou both for the present and loverly card :xxgrinning--00xx3::)

i will get round to posting a few pics on here when i get time but i think theresa [the wife has many on frienster ????

there are lots of pics on ----meganconcepcion.multiply.com megan was our photographer and a great job she did :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

everything else my dear theresa organised :xxgrinning--00xx3: no wedding organiser needed :icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3: many have even asked her to design there dresses and organise there wedding :Erm:

all i will say guys IT DOES NOT HAVE TO COST BIG MONEY TO HAVE A NICE WEDDING :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

i did not go to kingstone to see the lads :Erm: because i might not even have made the wedding :rolleyes::rolleyes::Hellooo: i did not visit a bar :doh :Rasp:

we spent time in manila visited enchanted kingdom and the aquarium place went to cdo went to the hotel marco resort [what a nice place] and the right price :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: very very quite place :xxgrinning--00xx3: no fecking chickens near there:xxgrinning--00xx3:

i could go on but i still have many jobs to do here unpack cut the lawn :furious3::furious3::Brick::cwm34: washing ironing dusting :doh :Help1: and theresa said leave it all untill she gets here:omg::Erm::icon_lol: babe the grass will be 6 ft high then :icon_lol::cwm3:

Congratulations!
I've seen the photos! Was it entitled: the Sales Wedding&hearts? Hope I viewed the right album! :Erm::D
Anyway, your wedding photos looked so lush!

All the best!!:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

trader dave
14th June 2009, 00:04
good question i will have to look myself name sales yes :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
14th June 2009, 10:24
Excellent pics Dave :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

aposhark
14th June 2009, 11:22
Hi trader dave,

Congratulations on your wedding.

If the ""SALES_WEDDING_hearts" page is you (I don't have your permission to put the webpage link here) you must be very happy with your photographs.
Megan has a talent for taking photographs. She is inventive and original, the couple looked happy and relaxed also so that made your photoshoot go well.

Sim11UK
14th June 2009, 23:52

Thank you dave for inviting her, it was very kind of you. She was full of it when she got back & yes she's gone into overdrive, on the planning front.

Had a look at your photo's, as Ladybug spoke to your photographer.

Anyway, all the best!...Hope you're not apart for too long. :)

beppe
14th July 2009, 07:10
Another lucky guy, all the best

rayofLight
14th July 2009, 13:30
best wishes dave

laurel
15th July 2009, 21:15
Many congratulations.......mines a way off yet, its nice to hear good news

Florge
16th July 2009, 05:51
Forget Pinay Wives,everyones marrying more specific Mindanao girls :D

oh yes.... mindanao girls are the best! LOL.... also the girls from Luzon and Visayas... aba, Pinay ata kami! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: