PDA

View Full Version : Help buyying my girls b/day present?

Fitzy
9th June 2009, 13:12
Helllooooo guys.

As some of you may know, I am returning to the Phils in August to see my girl in Cagayan for her 30th birthday.
She wants a shoulder bag, and I just don't have an idea which one to get her??
So, am asking all you Filipinas out there what styles you like in a bag:D:D
As a guy, I have no sense whatsoever with this sort of thing.
Am an engineer, hehehehehh:Rasp::Rasp:

Thanks alot.

Phil...

Tawi2
9th June 2009, 13:15
Are you local Fitzy?Get to the Bentall center in Kingston,they have a HUGE handbag and shoulder bag section,get her something nice,they have a great D&G range,matching handbags,purses and shoulder bags,they even do the matching passport cover :icon_lol:

Mrs.JMajor
9th June 2009, 13:19
Before go to her town, drop by at Greenhills, you can see loads of branded (look like original) but its immitation from Hongkong legally, loads of bags down there nice and affordable, she will like it for sure

But if financial doesnt bother you, buy her from UK, pinay like imported brand thou at least its from UK, arrgghhh

My share,

Tawi2
9th June 2009, 13:22
If its counterfeits your after fly Cathay,do a stopover in Hong Kong,visit Mong Kok night market,get her 10 different Gucci/YSL/D&G/Burberry etc bags for the price of a genuine article :xxgrinning--00xx3:

maria_and_matt
9th June 2009, 13:41
well in my opinion it is best that you take her to rockwell so she can choose her own present.. a handbag is very difficult to choose for a partner, but if you want to surprise her you can always go to harrods and get her a louis vuitton:BouncyHappy:

Fitzy
9th June 2009, 13:57
Wow!!

So many replies, makes me happy to donate to the site heheheh.
Will go down to Kingston next week:D
Am going to Hampton Ct Palace on Friday to see Jools Holland, but wd look a bit sus carrying a girlie bag, so will go another time.
Don't want ppl calling me Elton, do I?:D:D:D

Tawi2
9th June 2009, 14:10
Is Jools Holland at Hampton Court :Erm:I am at the flower show next month :xxgrinning--00xx3: Yeah,check out bentalls MASSIVE handbag/shoulderbag/purse selection,all psychologically displayed right next to the door as you walk into the menswear floor :Erm:Women must automatically check out the bags as hubby wanders off around the clothing section :Erm:

Jay&Zobel
9th June 2009, 14:29
Let her choose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehe

IainBusby
9th June 2009, 16:06
Don't worry about the style Phil, when it comes to Filipina's it's the brand that counts. As long as it's known in Phils as an expensive or exclusive brand she'll be over the moon with it. Of course if it looks nice and classy as well that's even better.
Iain.

Pepe n Pilar
9th June 2009, 16:19
Hi Fitzy,
Yea the brand really counts but of course give importance to the style as well. Here are some choices.

http://www.eluxury.com/estore/boutique/index.jsp?navChild=cat20071&catId=home&brand=3806
http://www.brandthingsshop.com/louis-vuitton-handbags_c275?page=2
http://www.net-a-porter.com/Shop/Designers/Chloe/Bags
http://www.handbagcrush.co.uk/
http://www.boros.co.uk/find.asp?cat_id=&pf_id=&jump=12&sfile=1&cid=QTQSGFJKNXCUI52LFLVAHOMTKH042CVW

hope it helps.

:)

Fitzy
9th June 2009, 16:21
Yep.
Jools is there on the 12th:D

Maybe I will take her to buy it in the Phils. That way she can get the one she wants, lol

Thanks guys.
I know I cd count on you all:)

IainBusby
9th June 2009, 16:23
Yep.
Jools is there on the 12th:D

Maybe I will take her to buy it in the Phils. That way she can get the one she wants, lol

Thanks guys.
I know I cd count on you all:)

It's also more impressive if it's a brand that can't generally be bought in Phils.

Fitzy
9th June 2009, 16:47
:D
It's also more impressive if it's a brand that can't generally be bought in Phils.

There is a Christan Diorr one on fleaby at 900 quid:omg:
I did buy he a 400 quid Iphone, and a new bed on my last vist, but can't share it:D:D

trader dave
13th June 2009, 20:58
if it louse vooton :Erm: cant spell it :NoNo: get a copy from manila or the original from harrods in london :omg: :Erm: :doh :icon_lol: i think the prices start at £500

Sophie
13th June 2009, 21:42
if it louse vooton :Erm: cant spell it :NoNo: get a copy from manila or the original from harrods in london :omg: :Erm: :doh :icon_lol: i think the prices start at £500

It's louis vuitton :) I'm sure her girl will love it :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
13th June 2009, 21:51
Fitzy,if its an original LV your after Kingston mate :xxgrinning--00xx3:Bentalls :xxgrinning--00xx3:I always drool at the Rolex's in there,especially the gold ones,just cant justify it at the moment:Erm:Your going to save yourself 60-70 quid if you get it there on Harrods prices,though your not going to get a plastic carrier bag with HARRODS name emblazoned across it,but neither will you be charged a quid for a wee :icon_lol: Bentalls toilets are free :icon_lol:

Fitzy
16th June 2009, 11:25
Fitzy,if its an original LV your after Kingston mate :xxgrinning--00xx3:Bentalls :xxgrinning--00xx3:I always drool at the Rolex's in there,especially the gold ones,just cant justify it at the moment:Erm:Your going to save yourself 60-70 quid if you get it there on Harrods prices,though your not going to get a plastic carrier bag with HARRODS name emblazoned across it,but neither will you be charged a quid for a wee :icon_lol: Bentalls toilets are free :icon_lol:

Will just pop into Bentalls, or get a copy Louis bag from Manila heheheheh

Thanks mate for the advice, and thank you all btw:):)

Jay&Zobel
16th June 2009, 13:48
Will get a copy Louis bag from Manila heheheheh

:):)

You are not going to buy her an imitation, are you?!!! :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::doh:doh
:omg::omg:
lol:D

Fitzy
16th June 2009, 14:03
You are not going to buy her an imitation, are you?!!! :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::doh:doh
:omg::omg:
lol:D

:D:D

Prob not:Erm:

bornatbirth
16th June 2009, 20:15
you need to get her something she will never of had or used before and get a lot of use from?

a vibrater? :icon_lol:

Tawi2
16th June 2009, 20:39
you need to get her something she will never of had or used before and get a lot of use from?

:cwm24::Erm::icon_lol:

somebody
17th June 2009, 00:04
Are you local Fitzy?Get to the Bentall center in Kingston,they have a HUGE handbag and shoulder bag section,get her something nice,they have a great D&G range,matching handbags,purses and shoulder bags,they even do the matching passport cover :icon_lol:

Then pop down stairs to the Bentall outlet branch and see if its cheaper:D

My Parents house and my childhood bedroom overlooks Hampton Court. Used to get fed up as a kid of the all the fireworks they had what seemed every other day.

Tawi2
17th June 2009, 09:29
I am just upriver from there somebody,this has to be the best part of the UK I have lived in,great area,very nice scenery,excellent trasnsport links,londons a stones throw away :xxgrinning--00xx3: Better than the last part of the UK i lived put it that way :ARsurrender: I think its last years Lonely Planet guide called Sunderland "More of a morgue than a town" :cwm24:

Fitzy
18th June 2009, 07:41

Hmmmm.

A Vibrator even! Heheheehhehe
She wd kill me if I suggested that, lol