PDA

View Full Version : Philippine passport

scottishbride
9th June 2009, 14:01
Hi, I have a question and I hope someone can help me. I am annulled and have just ammend my passport because there was a discrepancy on my birthplace. I didn't use my ex husband surname when I renewed my passport in Dubai. Now I am married again, my hubby wants me to use his surname. Will I ever encounter problems in DFA if I renew it again?

Mrs.JMajor
9th June 2009, 14:27
Hi, I have a question and I hope someone can help me. I am annulled and have just ammend my passport because there was a discrepancy on my birthplace. I didn't use my ex husband surname when I renewed my passport in Dubai. Now I am married again, my hubby wants me to use his surname. Will I ever encounter problems in DFA if I renew it again?

Mel do you have notarized from lawyer about the discrepancy of your birthplace ? You need that, proven its not your fault, that piece of paper will help you, make sure its from the lawyer, notarized and just bring over your M.C with you to DFA, no trouble at all renewing your passport, Good luck

scottishbride
10th June 2009, 14:14
Mel do you have notarized from lawyer about the discrepancy of your birthplace ? You need that, proven its not your fault, that piece of paper will help you, make sure its from the lawyer, notarized and just bring over your M.C with you to DFA, no trouble at all renewing your passport, Good luck

Hello Sis, done it already and got my new passport. Now, my hubby wants me to use his surname so I had to renew it again! Anyway, bunch of thanks!:)