PDA

View Full Version : for the attention of Mrs major, chryss and sis dorres

maria_and_matt
9th June 2009, 14:35
sory to have to post so openly..:icon_lol:... but i need you guys to tell me that u r sure about our sunday bbq.. i need to go get our food.. please let me know asap... thank you:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Jay&Zobel
9th June 2009, 14:51
Wow, can we invite ourselves too? lol!! Forget not to post photos!!!

maria_and_matt
9th June 2009, 14:58
Wow, can we invite ourselves too? lol!! Forget not to post photos!!!

hahaha you are too far, we will post pics.. ur baby is so cute btw.. how are you getting on?

Mrs.JMajor
9th June 2009, 15:03
:yikes::Erm: nenerbiyos nmn ako sa thread:CompBuster::Cuckoo::icon_lol:

Almost book my flight, luckily I sorted the problem with regards to Jed guardian:doh

Yessssssssssssssssssss, definitely we are coming,:BouncyHappy: I got pm from Dorres she said she's coming, as well as Chryss, not sure about rusty thou:Erm: he havent reply yet.
Your sweet Maria, thanks for the effort as I said xxxxxxx
See you all soon on Sunday,rain or shine :yikes::D

maria_and_matt
9th June 2009, 15:08
:yikes::Erm: nenerbiyos nmn ako sa thread:CompBuster::Cuckoo::icon_lol:

Almost book my flight, luckily I sorted the problem with regards to Jed guardian:doh

Yessssssssssssssssssss, definitely we are coming,:BouncyHappy: I got pm from Dorres she said she's coming, as well as Chryss, not sure about rusty thou:Erm: he havent reply yet.
Your sweet Maria, thanks for the effort as I said xxxxxxx
See you all soon on Sunday,rain or shine :yikes::D

hope its sunny.. bbq handa ko:icon_lol:

Mrs.JMajor
9th June 2009, 15:18
hope its sunny.. bbq handa ko:icon_lol:

:xxcheeky-smiley-013 no mouth watering icon eh, yan tilap :xxcheeky-smiley-013 nlg ,sarrrrrrap:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

adam&chryss
9th June 2009, 16:44
We will be there! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Can't wait na nga.. I told my husband that there's karaoke and he just said 'Oh no!' :D So, if it will be sunny.. the weather will change soon as we started singing :icon_lol:

BBQ!!! Limang tulog nalang!!! :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

maria_and_matt
9th June 2009, 17:56
We will be there! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Can't wait na nga.. I told my husband that there's karaoke and he just said 'Oh no!' :D So, if it will be sunny.. the weather will change soon as we started singing :icon_lol:

BBQ!!! Limang tulog nalang!!! :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

hahaha!! sis dont bother bringing anything.. just turn up.. u have my address na right?

adam&chryss
10th June 2009, 10:12
hahaha!! sis dont bother bringing anything.. just turn up.. u have my address na right?

yup, got ur address :xxgrinning--00xx3: