PDA

View Full Version : Win to win racing

nigelbham698
9th June 2009, 23:40
Please do not vist davao. Its dangerous:):):):):)

Mrs.JMajor
10th June 2009, 01:15

Do not visit Davao:yikes: ? huh!!!!!:doh But why ?:Erm:

Calling, calling Sheila_Ady:cwm24:

KeithD
10th June 2009, 08:55

Ok we won't! :Erm: Is that because you are there and we shouldn't mix with mental folk?

I think if Mr NeedsaLife actually had a brain cell to read all the threads he'd notice that many folk on here agreed with me, the home office agreed, the crime figures compared with the UK agreed, DAVAO is MORE DANGEROUS than the likes of MANCHESTER. That is OFFICIAL, and not my data, the UK governments & the Philippine governments.....but then....he's knows more than them :doh Wink Wink >>> :action-smiley-081: :D

Ping
10th June 2009, 09:27
Well Mr. Nigel, I'm from Davao, and I know very well our place. Stop talking rubbish and attacking my husband.
Since Duterte became mayor in Davao city, it became peaceful,but before that when Luis Santos was the mayor of Davao city it is very dangerous.

Why because all the bad elements in society was there such as snatcher, pickpocketer,
drug dealer, robbers, burglars and more.

That was in the 70's to 80's and the NPA is everywhere in Davao del Norte ans so as the vigilantes.
NOw that I'm on my early fifties I caan say Davao City is more peaceful compared to my
younger days.
If you want a fight face to face with me , just tell me dear. I'm used to a war torn place.
Actually I'm from Davao del NOrte the worst place during The NPA's active years.Anyway
they,re still there visiting the towns time to time checking if there's any thing they can to
do to recruit young members.
If you want more detailed information about the whole story Of Davao province just ask me. I fear no one, and I don't care whoever you are.

bornatbirth
10th June 2009, 10:37
how odd after all this time he cracked!

cant say the boss as posted anything bad about davao to drive a person mad,it must be a warning it can happen to all of us?

joebloggs
10th June 2009, 18:02
how odd after all this time he cracked!

cant say the boss as posted anything bad about davao to drive a person mad,it must be a warning it can happen to all of us?

either he's been baking in the sun too long or scouser keith gave him a 3 legged horse to back on purpose :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bornatbirth
10th June 2009, 21:46
3 legged horse to back on purpose :xxgrinning--00xx3:

maybe theres some truth in that? :icon_lol: