PDA

View Full Version : YM, and MSN Messenger????

Fitzy
10th June 2009, 20:01
Has anyone here who makes their messenger address public on this forum had any problems with spammers??
Although, my YM avatar shows myself, and Roni, I get a large number of unknown girls from the Phils wanting me to add them to my YM.
I let one in out of interest the other day to give her a friendly ticking off, and well, I wont tell you what her avatar was, but it was a photo of her that you would not want to let your kids see:cwm34:
I think now, I will remove my YM details from the public domian on the forum to see if it stops!!

All the best peeps:)

joebloggs
10th June 2009, 21:01
I get a large number of unknown girls from the Phils wanting me to add them to my YM.
I let one in out of interest the other day to give her a friendly ticking off, and well, I wont tell you what her avatar was, but it was a photo of her that you would not want to let your kids see:cwm34:

:yikes: and your complaining about it :D

re-direct them to me please :rolleyes:

MarBell379
10th June 2009, 21:57
no problems myself. Although come to think of it I'm not certain I publish my IDs here - I'll go check.

MarBell379
10th June 2009, 22:01
DOh - I dont. That'd explain the lack of interest from the ladeez. I'm sure my fiancee will be very pleased. - lol

Fitzy
10th June 2009, 22:27
:yikes: and your complaining about it :D

re-direct them to me please :rolleyes:

Hahahahahah. Excellent response, but I love her:D

Fitzy
10th June 2009, 22:29
DOh - I dont. That'd explain the lack of interest from the ladeez. I'm sure my fiancee will be very pleased. - lol

Hmmmmmm:Erm:

Well, i turned it off.

Am not Austin Powers, yeaaaah baby hehehehe:Hellooo:
I am sure my Roni wd really love me then, if they all turned up at once!

somebody
11th June 2009, 23:26
Oh i get lots of those wanting you to chat online with them and go to certain websites:omg:.

From now on i will redirect them to joeebygumbloggs@msn:D

Fitzy
12th June 2009, 16:44
oh i get lots of those wanting you to chat online with them and go to certain websites:omg:.

From now on i will redirect them to joeebygumbloggs@msn:d
:d:d