PDA

View Full Version : NBI Clearance...

telford
11th June 2009, 22:21
I'm just sharing you guys the experience of my husband in getting NBI Clearance...
Since he is staying in Pinas for 18 months, he was required for his S.I.A License to get a NBI Clearance. So we went to the Philippine Embassy in London to enquire about how to get it. They give us a form for finger printing for free. then they advice us to do the finger printing at the Scotland Yard police station. then after the finger printing, we have to send the form to NBI Manila and enclose money order of 200 pesos.
So we went to the police station, but I was shock when they tell us that to do the finger printing, we need to pay £63 :yikes: :omg: I wonder what kind of ink they're using,why it cost that much? How can they justify it? :doh :NoNo:
So to all of you who stayed in Pinas for couple of months, better to get NBI clearance before going back here,just incase you need it...atleast there,finger printing it free...

Tawi2
12th June 2009, 09:32
If finger-printing in pinas is free its about the only thing that is for a puti :icon_lol: Finger-printing,gone are the old Sherlock Holmes sleuthing investigations,pop into Scotland Yard nowadays your finger-prints are taken on a computer -screen are they not?Place your hands on the screen and have them scanned?:Erm:

Mrs.JMajor
12th June 2009, 09:45
So we went to the police station, but I was shock when they tell us that to do the finger printing, we need to pay £63 :yikes: :omg: I wonder what kind of ink they're using,why it cost that much? How can they justify it? :doh :NoNo:

I guess, they used Gold ink :NoNo::angry::Brick:

Tawi2
12th June 2009, 10:36
They justify it because it all takes man-hours,the police cant give every single citizen who walks into a station finger-print checks etc,its all computerised nowadays,ink is what pinoy police use(when they can be bothered)to take prints,here its the Nafis and livescan,very effective :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
12th June 2009, 10:40
Or maybe if you did actually have to send a sheet of inked contact-prints back to pinas its because the pinoy police dont have a computerised system,thats probably one of the few times a UK bobby nowadays uses a primitive system like ink :icon_lol:

telford
12th June 2009, 12:33
If finger-printing in pinas is free its about the only thing that is for a puti :icon_lol: Finger-printing,gone are the old Sherlock Holmes sleuthing investigations,pop into Scotland Yard nowadays your finger-prints are taken on a computer -screen are they not?Place your hands on the screen and have them scanned?:Erm:

No its not computerized.. its just a normal black ink... not for NBI Clearance!