PDA

View Full Version : Intimate or not intimate...

pacificelectric
12th June 2009, 17:11
A few days ago while I was on YM with my girlfriend she brutally asked me what I expected over my visit in September and she clearly asked if I expected to be “intimate” with her. I had little time to elaborate and later on sent her an e-mail which I am partly reproducing below:

“I have searched on the Internet to know the Filipinas better and visited discussion forums and also when on FH discussed with Pinays who had already received the visit of a foreign boyfriend and it is my understanding that in a number of cases the western suitor considers that because he has undertaken a long and costly journey he has the right to demand favours or compensations and this is a problem for Pinays, especially those who are still virgins.

I am not that type of man and have never been. I am not just bragging or trying to impress you and show how perfect I am but this is just the plain truth. I have been married and have had relations before and never forced or pressured anyone for sex. I am rather shy and I know my limits and I am careful never to put a woman in an embarrassing situation.

Still I have been thinking about that issue too and since you said that you would start to prepare my visit for mid-July I wanted to advise you that when we both go together to Samal island it would be better that I book two rooms so we both have privacy and considering what we have been discussing I am sure you understand me.

Being intimate is not something we can plan in advance especially when we haven’t seen each other for real yet. We may have different reactions when face to face and another factor that requires consideration is that we both have been deprived of sex for a long time....

I hope I have made my point clear, I am not a sexual predator and even with no chaperone behind you have absolutely nothing to fear from me. I am willing to build a long term relationship and do not want to spoil it by being brutal and demanding. I know you have dignity and self-respect and I will always make sure you are not ashamed of me.”

My girlfriend, whom I have already introduced here under the thread about “age gap” is a wonderful woman and I do not want to mess up a relation which we both want for a lifetime. She liked my letter and said we just needed to follow our inspiration when I would be there. I was just wondering if there was something more I needed to do (or refrain to do..) to make our first encounter a great success. She is a bit conservative and I am not the forward type (yes, a few Frenchmen are like that :icon_lol: )...

Thanks for your input! Since my last thread I have had the opportunity to discover her and she is just fantastic!

Tawi2
12th June 2009, 17:18
Sounds like she is trying to lead you astray,none of that malarkey,if you buy an extra ticket I am quite willing to chaperone you :xxgrinning--00xx3: Enjoy your holiday,relax,I am sure your going to enjoy Davao :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aposhark
12th June 2009, 17:28
....I was just wondering if there was something more I needed to do (or refrain to do..) to make our first encounter a great success.

Just be yourself pacificelectric, oh and have lots of fun laughing at things together.

Tawi2
12th June 2009, 17:32
Samal is the perfect place for two people to get to know each other better,any idea which resort your going to pacific?Balibali,Bluewater,and of course pearlfarm are all great :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Jay&Zobel
12th June 2009, 17:33
:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Lots of thumbs up for you there Pacificelectric!!! I admire guys like that!

I remembered when me & my Munkyboy 1st met. We discussed how shall we introduce ourselves the first time: He asked "Shall I Hug you, or kiss you or both at the airport?"... hehe.. then I said "shaking hands are good" :doh:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

:Erm::doh:D:D:D

Tawi2
12th June 2009, 17:35
They are changing the wedding vows in pinas now "You may now shake hands with the bride" :icon_lol: I told you you were funny :icon_lol:

pacificelectric
12th June 2009, 17:37
It should be Pearl Farm.... and I understand that hugging and kissing will be allowed.....

Tawi2
12th June 2009, 17:41
Pearl farm is great,your going to enjoy yourself :xxgrinning--00xx3: Hugging and kissing?Well,for myself I wouldnt go that far for the first 3 years,we are english old boy,no outward displays of affection like that right?:Erm:
Hugging and kissing?Go with the flow,your a man,she is a woman,I think your experienced enough to make up your own mind on such matters without advice from anyone else :cwm38:Just relax,enjoy your holiday,anything else is icing on the cake right? :cwm38:

Tawi2
12th June 2009, 17:44
Can I make a suggestion about the accomodation though?Book in for a night or two at Pearl Farm,but also check out balibali and bluewater,great service,and very nice places to stay :xxgrinning--00xx3: Hedge your bets,dont limit yourself to one without checking out the others :xxgrinning--00xx3: Marco Polo in the city is also very nice,and its central which is good :xxgrinning--00xx3:

vbkelly
12th June 2009, 17:45
It should be Pearl Farm.... and I understand that hugging and kissing will be allowed.....

goodluck and have a lovely holiday in davao!!!!

Mrs.JMajor
12th June 2009, 18:13
Good luck and dont worry, who knows she just test your personality, remember Filipina are conservative, ehermm

No one knows, you maybe lucky enough to get more than that, as I say and everyone here Good luck ,lol

Mrs Daddy
12th June 2009, 18:15
Bon voyage my friend and all the best:D

pacificelectric
12th June 2009, 18:38
remember Filipina are conservative

With her I discovered a new word: "pakipot"!!! :D but I am sure she is accessible!

jimeve
12th June 2009, 19:12
Don't forget to pack some rubbers. :icon_tonguew:

aromulus
12th June 2009, 19:50
Don't forget to pack some rubbers. :icon_tonguew:

He already hinted that his "old man" may be redundant on this trip.....:doh

jimeve
12th June 2009, 20:03
He already hinted that his "old man" may be redundant on this trip.....:doh

Always be prepared :xxgrinning--00xx3: you never know :D

aromulus
12th June 2009, 20:09
Always be prepared :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dib... dib... dib......:xxgrinning--00xx3:

tiN
12th June 2009, 20:11
:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Goodluck Pacific :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

jimeve
12th June 2009, 20:22
Bon Voyage, Pacific, viva la France :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
12th June 2009, 21:10
I always intend to give my son the "Birds&Bees" speech one day,but isnt it more interesting to todays modern youth to put it in the form of a Rap Tune?

Don't be silly, protect your willy.

When in doubt, shroud your spout.

Don't be a loner, cover your boner.

You can't go wrong if you shield your dong.

If you're not going to sack it, go home and whack it.

Cover your stump before you hump.

Before you attack her, wrap your wrapper.

If you think she's spunky, cover your monkey.

If you slip between her thighs, be sure to condomize.

She won't get sick if you wrap your dick.

If you go into heat, package your meat.

Especially in December, gift wrap your member.

Don't be a fool, vulcanize your tool.

The right selection! Protect your erection.

Wrap it in foil before checking her oil.

If you really love her, wear a cover.

Don't make a mistake! Muzzle your snake.

Sex is cleaner with a packaged wiener.

Never deck her with an unwrapped pecker.

If you can't shield your rocket, leave it in your pocket.

No glove, No love.

Don't be in such a jiffy, cover your stiffy. :icon_lol:

Enjoy your trip Pacific :xxgrinning--00xx3: Dont do anything we wouldnt do which gives you carte blanche really :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ji&Ma
12th June 2009, 21:46
TAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIII:omg::omg::omg::omg::omg:
Good one on you again:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
You've got me in stitches:action-smiley-081::icon_lol:

Tawi2
12th June 2009, 21:50
Even us elders need to be carefull :xxgrinning--00xx3: Though I have to admit I threw the last packet of condoms away after they passed their expiry date unused in my wallet :NoNo::ARsurrender::bigcry:

Jay&Zobel
12th June 2009, 22:23
I always intend to give my son the "Birds&Bees" speech one day,but isnt it more interesting to todays modern youth to put it in the form of a Rap Tune?

No glove, No love.

Enjoy your trip Pacific :xxgrinning--00xx3: Dont do anything we wouldnt do which gives you carte blanche really :xxgrinning--00xx3:

hhehehe... that's good one TawiTawi
May I ask lol (I am a new mum... hmmm who shall give the birds&bees speech to the son... Dad or Mum? lol hahahhahaha!!!
This is an honest and a very ignorant question lol..:Erm::xxgrinning--00xx3::D:D

Tawi2
12th June 2009, 22:26
Always the father,male bonding,man to man sort of thing,I bought my son an FHM recently,he is 12,I watched him from the corner of my eye as he flicked through the mag and stopped at the pics of topless ladies :omg:When I was a kid I used to get my mums clothes catalogue and look at the ladies underwear section :icon_lol:Its just curiosity,we have to learn somehow,and women are just so much more interesting than men :icon_lol:

Jay&Zobel
12th June 2009, 22:50
Always the father,male bonding,man to man sort of thing,I bought my son an FHM recently,he is 12,I watched him from the corner of my eye as he flicked through the mag and stopped at the pics of topless ladies :omg:When I was a kid I used to get my mums clothes catalogue and look at the ladies underwear section :icon_lol:Its just curiosity,we have to learn somehow,and women are just so much more interesting than men :icon_lol:

HUUUUUUUUUUwhaaaaaaaaaaaaatttt at 12 y/o!!!!!! Isnt he early for that!!!??? :doh:Erm::Erm::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg:

Tawi2
12th June 2009, 22:58
Nope,boys get curious around that age :icon_lol: besides,its only FHM,its not "Asian babes" or anything :icon_lol:

eagles
12th June 2009, 23:09
Davao is best... Hay pacific, you can book online for the pearl farm. Nice place and very private for you and your woman. .. Enjoy your vacation here....

Sophie
12th June 2009, 23:19

No glove, No love.

NICE ONE TAWI2:xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
Your tips come in handy huh :D:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tawi2
12th June 2009, 23:36
I am sure Pacific doesnt need advice like "Thinky,thinky,wrap your winky" :xxgrinning--00xx3: and I am 100% certain he is going to have the holiday of a lifetime :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bornatbirth
12th June 2009, 23:42
just go and give a good seeing too!

its best you know if shes good in bed before you marry?:icon_lol:

sorry only joking!

it seems as shes a bit older shes not scared of saying whats on her mind,so its best that you tell her how you feel and how you expect the relationship to go and more important just try to be yourself!

pennybarry
13th June 2009, 15:38
Our first meet was in Train station in Netherlands. I was with my friend Cynthia and her hubby. My friend hide me and I saw hubby looking around and didn't notice me. When he first saw me he grabbed my hands and hold it tight :omg:
My friend said: you are so quick holding my friend's hands:D

Tawi2
13th June 2009, 17:30
Our first meet was in Train station in Netherlands. I was with my friend Cynthia and her hubby. My friend hide me and I saw hubby looking around and didn't notice me. When he first saw me he grabbed my hands and hold it tight :omg:
My friend said: you are so quick holding my friend's hands:D

Its those Geordies Pen,fast movers :omg:

Alec&Davina
13th June 2009, 18:48
A few days ago while I was on YM with my girlfriend she brutally asked me what I expected over my visit in September and she clearly asked if I expected to be “intimate” with her. I had little time to elaborate and later on sent her an e-mail which I am partly reproducing below:

“I have searched on the Internet to know the Filipinas better and visited discussion forums and also when on FH discussed with Pinays who had already received the visit of a foreign boyfriend and it is my understanding that in a number of cases the western suitor considers that because he has undertaken a long and costly journey he has the right to demand favours or compensations and this is a problem for Pinays, especially those who are still virgins.

I am not that type of man and have never been. I am not just bragging or trying to impress you and show how perfect I am but this is just the plain truth. I have been married and have had relations before and never forced or pressured anyone for sex. I am rather shy and I know my limits and I am careful never to put a woman in an embarrassing situation.

Still I have been thinking about that issue too and since you said that you would start to prepare my visit for mid-July I wanted to advise you that when we both go together to Samal island it would be better that I book two rooms so we both have privacy and considering what we have been discussing I am sure you understand me.

Being intimate is not something we can plan in advance especially when we haven’t seen each other for real yet. We may have different reactions when face to face and another factor that requires consideration is that we both have been deprived of sex for a long time....

I hope I have made my point clear, I am not a sexual predator and even with no chaperone behind you have absolutely nothing to fear from me. I am willing to build a long term relationship and do not want to spoil it by being brutal and demanding. I know you have dignity and self-respect and I will always make sure you are not ashamed of me.”

My girlfriend, whom I have already introduced here under the thread about “age gap” is a wonderful woman and I do not want to mess up a relation which we both want for a lifetime. She liked my letter and said we just needed to follow our inspiration when I would be there. I was just wondering if there was something more I needed to do (or refrain to do..) to make our first encounter a great success. She is a bit conservative and I am not the forward type (yes, a few Frenchmen are like that :icon_lol: )...

Thanks for your input! Since my last thread I have had the opportunity to discover her and she is just fantastic!

Goodluck..hope all goes well when u visit her.. Just hope for the best and expect for the worse!:D:ARsurrender:

trader dave
13th June 2009, 22:31
just a fine point that has not been covered as far as rubbers go they are made smaller in the philippines uk sizes are larger

i must also stress before someone says the smaller ones work for me :xxgrinning--00xx3: SO I AM NOT BOASTING

my tip would be for anyone ----be yourself speak openly tell your good lady what you want and what you like i am sure you will not be dissapointed:Rasp:

a filipina is a little different that what we are used to in the uk

aromulus
14th June 2009, 06:18

Didn't I notice........:doh

aposhark
14th June 2009, 09:18

Tell her you cannot have sex because your heart has been broken.
Bet you she will want to ease your worried mind :Rasp:

Only joking, if there is chemistry between you nothing in the world will stop the kisses, but as she is a Filipina, maybe she will want to be a "true Filipina" until the right time.

All of us married to Filipinas can testify to this :yikes:

aromulus
14th June 2009, 09:20
Tell her you cannot have sex because your heart has been broken.
Bet you she will want to ease your worried mind :Rasp:

Only joking, if there is chemistry between you nothing in the world will stop the kisses, but as she is a Filipina, maybe she will want to be a "true Filipina" until the right time.

All of us married to Filipinas can testify to this :yikes:

And while you wait....... Enjoy the "malambing"***.....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

***Nothing to do with sheep.....:doh

Tawi2
14th June 2009, 11:12
just a fine point that has not been covered as far as rubbers go they are made smaller in the philippines uk sizes are larger

i must also stress before someone says the smaller ones work for me :xxgrinning--00xx3: SO I AM NOT BOASTING

my tip would be for anyone ----be yourself speak openly tell your good lady what you want and what you like i am sure you will not be dissapointed:Rasp:

Condoms in pinas are very small,statistically pinoys have the worlds smallest penis size,and as I once told a pinoy who gave me the old "Size does not matter" rubbish "You will never get a woman going into a sexual aids shop and asking for a small Rampant Rabbit" :rolleyes::icon_lol:

pacificelectric
14th June 2009, 11:28
Thanks for the input. I am sure we'll be fine. By the way yesterday she was in Samal with female friends of hers and I got some photos....

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg125/tanuccio/diana133.jpg

:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

Tawi2
14th June 2009, 11:53
You will be there soon pacific,dont forget your snorkel and mask,also near Samal is a tiny perfect island Talikud,remember the name,its beautiful :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aromulus
14th June 2009, 14:33
Thanks for the input. I am sure we'll be fine. By the way yesterday she was in Samal with female friends of hers and I got some photos....

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg125/tanuccio/diana133.jpg

:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

Sacrebleu, quelle femme...!!!!!!!

Elle est magnifique une beauté...!!!

Bonne chance, mon ami.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

keithAngel
14th June 2009, 15:11
Dib... dib... dib......:xxgrinning--00xx3:

:Erm: Do "is" best:Erm::icon_lol:

pacificelectric
25th June 2009, 11:37
I reactivate the thread because yesterday my gf told me she felt "ready" and one room in Samal would be enough... :yikes::omg:

She also added she would bring a black negligee in case i would feel intimidated... :Cuckoo: just hope my pace-maker won't break down!!!

(sorry guys, no chaperone allowed!!!) :Rasp:

Ji&Ma
25th June 2009, 11:40
I reactivate the thread because yesterday my gf told me she felt "ready" and one room in Samal would be enough... :yikes::omg:

She also added she would bring a black negligee in case i would feel intimidated... :Cuckoo: just hope my pace-maker won't break down!!!

Good on you....:xxgrinning--00xx3:
At least you'll save some money - no need to pay for two rooms:omg::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

bornatbirth
25th June 2009, 12:15

maybe with single beds?? :icon_lol:

you may both be a little old for a chaperone :Erm::D

Arthur Little
25th June 2009, 12:32

Good on you BOTH!! ... don't do "anything" I wouldn't do myself :lol2: ... and BE careful of the old pacemaker ... ! :love:

womaninlove
25th June 2009, 17:51
Well..after reading your 1st post, my feeling is that there is a pretty big posibility that you both like each other when you seeing in person; and probably have sex soon.

her bring up about the sex thing is a good indicator thats she is open to talk anything especially in the bedroom, which is good. communication is very important.

do not worry...unless you have problem,,like "sexually disfunction"...thats another story, she need to know about it because "intimate" is a very important in marriage...being closed each other emotionally. I can tell she's a very sexual person, it is also good that you are compatible in that department.:)

enjoy your time together

Tawi2
25th June 2009, 19:29
Nothing wrong with erectile dysfunction a splint wont fix :D But i really hope your not trying to lead this young lady astray :NoNo: the pleasures of the flesh are woefully over-rated(unless its with me) :xxgrinning--00xx3: Enjoy samal,and dont wear stripey grandpa pyjamas like me,they clash with a little off the shoulder black negligee :cwm24:

womaninlove
26th June 2009, 00:30
There is nothing wrong with sexually dysfunction ...it is wrong if you try to lead the woman,and only to find out when already married.

Mrs.JMajor
26th June 2009, 09:09
I have the feeling ,this will be happy ending, just dont fool her, as her age is sensible enough to hold a good relationship, I will bet to that :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sophie
26th June 2009, 09:58
Nothing wrong with erectile dysfunction a splint wont fix :D But i really hope your not trying to lead this young lady astray :NoNo: the pleasures of the flesh are woefully over-rated(unless its with me) :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Oh really?????:Erm::Erm::Erm::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Enjoy samal,and dont wear stripey grandpa pyjamas like me,they clash with a little off the shoulder black negligee :cwm24:

And you will end up barely breathing with over 3 life supports, see his avatar???:D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

pacificelectric
26th June 2009, 18:22
Well the funny thing is that she is pretty conservative and has been abstinent for more than a decade but I guess I made her feel comfortable... at least that's what she told me and I trust her! She is a very special lady and I am sure we will live something exceptional! :BouncyHappy:

womaninlove
26th June 2009, 19:01

Usually a CHAPERONE is for virgin people. chaperone is an excuse for woman who don't like or afraid to have sex with a guy who did not propose a marriage to her yet. usually a young woman.

if she's mature and know exactly what she's doing, there's no need to have a chaperone especially if she is in her "own" country

Tawi2
26th June 2009, 20:33
Abstinence makes the heart grow fonder :xxgrinning--00xx3: Best inform her your not that sort of guy,dont want to seem too "Easy",remember,you have your reputation and virtue to think about :Erm: Dont want pinays to think us Brits are a walkover and easy to get between the sheets with a few sweet words do we :NoNo::Erm:

bornatbirth
26th June 2009, 23:42
Well the funny thing is that she is pretty conservative and has been abstinent for more than a decade but I guess I made her feel comfortable... at least that's what she told me and I trust her! She is a very special lady and I am sure we will live something exceptional! :BouncyHappy:

i was going to say that by the time she meets you she will be horny as hell,thats why she doesnt mind one room?? :icon_lol:

oh did i just post that! :D

Jay&Zobel
27th June 2009, 07:44
i was going to say that by the time she meets you she will be horny as hell,thats why she doesnt mind one room?? :icon_lol:

oh did i just post that! :D

:NoNo:Yes you just did :NoNo::omg::D

pacificelectric
27th June 2009, 17:12
Horny as hell, I don't know but a woman who tells you over the phone that her pap smear is perfect and writes in an e-mail that she wants to "explode in ecstasy" with you must have something in mind... :Cuckoo:

Tawi2
27th June 2009, 17:35
Explode in ecstacy???:Erm: Tell her she missed the firework show by 25 years :Erm:Best stock up on Viagra outside Venue complex or from one of the hustlers at night outside Marco Polo :xxgrinning--00xx3:

lavander
27th June 2009, 17:49
"explode in ecstasy" :Cuckoo:

Now she's talking!!!!!!!!... Something for u to look forward i guess.. :D

IainBusby
27th June 2009, 17:56
Horny as hell, I don't know but a woman who tells you over the phone that her pap smear is perfect and writes in an e-mail that she wants to "explode in ecstasy" with you must have something in mind... :Cuckoo:

Why don't you ask her if you can trust her and if she will promise not to take advantage of you.
Iain.

Sophie
27th June 2009, 17:58
Why don't you ask her if you can trust her and if she will promise not to take advantage of you.
Iain.

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

lavander
27th June 2009, 18:05
Iain.

Or perhap appeal to her to be gentle as possible with you... :D :yikes:

Tawi2
27th June 2009, 18:10
Be careful what you reveal on an open forum about this lady,she could be Mrs P.Electric before long and reading this thread on your home PC :Erm:

Jay&Zobel
27th June 2009, 20:45
Be careful what you reveal on an open forum about this lady,she could be Mrs P.Electric before long and reading this thread on your home PC :Erm:

Tama!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
27th June 2009, 20:54
Just like playing cards,always keep your hand close to your chest,and never show till you know you have a winner :icon_lol: If I was a lady and people knew I was going to explode with passion I would die of shame :icon_lol:

Pepe n Pilar
27th June 2009, 21:04
Just like playing cards,always keep your hand close to your chest,and never show till you know you have a winner :icon_lol: If I was a lady and people knew I was going to explode with passion I would die of shame :icon_lol:

:iagree::iagree::iagree:

Tawi2
27th June 2009, 21:10
Dont get me wrong,maybe I am just a little prudish,I have had one or two girlfriends way back in the midst of time(I think):Erm: some guys feel comfortable talking about their women like that,some dont,I fall into the latter class,but its not wrong,its not right,its just depending on personal codes,but if that lady becomes Mrs P.Electric,and joins this site some ladies arent comfortable with personal details shared with strangers :Erm:

pacificelectric
27th June 2009, 21:26
I appreciate your point but I have observed that in some circumstances words go far beyond intents and I am just reasonably optimistic, no more...

Tawi2
27th June 2009, 21:29
Its cool pacific,just musings mate,nothing more,she looks a nice lady,you never know how serious its going to get,circumspection is always the name of the game just in case :Erm:

Sophie
27th June 2009, 22:10
Dont get me wrong,maybe I am just a little prudish,I have had one or two girlfriends way back in the midst of time(I think):Erm:

and what decade was that???? lol :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tawi2
27th June 2009, 22:13
1970's,Junior school,I remember it well,we used to call kisses knee-tremblers though we didnt fully understand where they would one day lead :Erm::erotic4:

Sophie
27th June 2009, 22:17
1970's,Junior school,I remember it well,we used to call kisses knee-tremblers though we didnt fully understand where they would one day lead :Erm::erotic4:

LOL, i should have asked you what century not decade :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
just kidding tawi :D:D

Tawi2
27th June 2009, 22:22
I am actually looking forward to old age :icon_lol: I was thinking of it the other day,watch my kid get his first girlfriend,watch how he progresses in life,grandchildren,its fun right? :icon_lol: Older people are interesting,I always chat to them,I saw someones wedding pics in an album on this site,her mum was in the background and I thought "Wow":luv4:,age isnt a number,its wisdom and accumulated experience :icon_lol: Apart from the rheumatism,creaking joints,aches,pains,dementia,alzheimers and.............Ummmmm,whats the subject again :Erm:

Sophie
27th June 2009, 22:32
I am actually looking forward to old age :icon_lol: I was thinking of it the other day,watch my kid get his first girlfriend,watch how he progresses in life,grandchildren,its fun right? :icon_lol:
age isnt a number,its wisdom and accumulated experience :icon_lol:

I DEFINITELY AGREE :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Apart from the rheumatism,creaking joints,aches,pains,dementia,alzheimers and.............Ummmmm,whats the subject again :Erm:

INTIMACY not aging :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tawi2
27th June 2009, 22:36
Oh yeah,sorry Soph,make allowances for an old man,my mind wanders off track sometimes,sign of old age :Erm: Intimacy?Yes,I remember it well,1974 it was :Erm:

Sophie
27th June 2009, 22:40
Oh yeah,sorry Soph,make allowances for an old man,my mind wanders off track sometimes,sign of old age :Erm: Intimacy?Yes,I remember it well,1974 it was :Erm:

:omg::omg::omg: How did you last all this years since then??:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tawi2
27th June 2009, 22:45
Well,my mum always used to say I was impotent,or was that important:Erm:I always get the words confused and mixed up :icon_lol: Theres lots of Maria Clara old maids in Pinas,they survive,guys are the same,its not the beginning nor the end of a relationship,being mentally in tune with each other is far more important,as you get older you realise sex isnt what makes the earth move,thats normally a richter-scale measured tremor:Rasp: People chat about it,talk about it,watch it on Movies,but lots of things are far more important in a relationship.

Sophie
27th June 2009, 22:49
Well,my mum always used to say I was impotent,or was that important:Erm:I always get the words confused and mixed up :icon_lol: Theres lots of Maria Clara old maids in Pinas,they survive,guys are the same,its not the beginning nor the end of a relationship,being mentally in tune with each other is far more important,as you get older you realise sex isnt what makes the earth move,thats normally a richter-scale measured tremor:Rasp: People chat about it,talk about it,watch it on Movies,but lots of things are far more important in a relationship.

LOL, I was referring to a relationship when i asked you how you survived since 1974 not s*x :D:D:D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
But then again, naturally it follows, lol :D:D:D
I agree though that its the mental and emotional connection you share beyond the physical, that's deeper and stronger.......

Tawi2
27th June 2009, 22:59
People can survive without a relationship,its all about being comfortable with yourself,and far too many people jump into a relationship feet-first without testing the depth of the water first,I met quite a number of guys who met someone on line and BANG,they were smitten:NoNo: you need to really,really know someone before committing yourself,you only walk this path once,wouldnt you like to tread it with the right person?I am ultra-cautious,and like I said,no one sees the hand I am holding till I am good and ready :xxgrinning--00xx3: But Mr Pacific has his forthcoming holiday,hope all goes well for him :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sophie
27th June 2009, 23:02
People can survive without a relationship,its all about being comfortable with yourself,and far too many people jump into a relationship feet-first without testing the depth of the water first,I met quite a number of guys who met someone on line and BANG,they were smitten:NoNo: you need to really,really know someone before committing yourself,you only walk this path once,wouldnt you like to tread it with the right person?I am ultra-cautious,and like I said,no one sees the hand I am holding till I am good and ready :xxgrinning--00xx3: But Mr Pacific has his forthcoming holiday,hope all goes well for him :xxgrinning--00xx3:

That's always the best way to go, you are definitely on the right track tawi2 :xxgrinning--00xx3:
As for mr pacific, all the best on his upcoming reunion with his gf :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.JMajor
27th June 2009, 23:03
Pssst... matulog na kayong dalawa :icon_lol:

Tawi2
27th June 2009, 23:04
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :icon_lol:

trader dave
27th June 2009, 23:05
:Erm:how did tawi survive?:D i would say how did he escape :icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3: i know what it a dam sight cheaper on your own :icon_lol:and a man does not have to kiss the hand goodnight:icon_lol::omg:

Tawi2
27th June 2009, 23:10
Dave,I think you and I have trodden the same sort of path at times in some rather interesting places,if your single theres no conscience,your a free agent,though I have to agree all that has to stop if you ever want to live a life society considers normal,thats when the chains go on :xxgrinning--00xx3:

womaninlove
28th June 2009, 02:17
U]rheumatism,creaking joints,aches,pains,dementia,alzheimers [/U]and.............Ummmmm,whats the subject again :Erm:
That is why when people are old.." intimate" it doesn't matter to them anymore because of those problems they experience; and don't have energy for it. I think "companionship" is the only matter to them.... age is really more than just a number. young people must enjoy it while they can..its a great feeling you can share with someone you really love, not only physically but also emotionally.... besides when you are old it may be you don't remember the name of your spouse, so save the old pictures you have put them in the album...hopefully her/his eye sight still a lil bit ok at that time.:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

aposhark
28th June 2009, 10:11
.......as you get older you realise sex isnt what makes the earth move,thats normally a richter-scale measured tremor:Rasp: People chat about it,talk about it,watch it on Movies,but lots of things are far more important in a relationship.

Hi Tawi2

I agree with most of what you typed, but I also think that sex (or, more to the point, the lack of it) can be very devastating in a relationship if one needs more than the other.
Lack of intimacy in the bedroom with your partner leads to more divorces and other problems than anything else IMO.
I just think that we should all be as honest and open with our sexual and emotional needs with our wife, husband or gf/bf and hopefully we can keep a marriage/relationship healthy.

Honesty is the best policy.....

Sophie
28th June 2009, 10:33
age is really more than just a number. young people must enjoy it while they can..its a great feeling you can share with someone you really love, not only physically but also emotionally.... besides when you are old it may be you don't remember the name of your spouse, so save the old pictures you have put them in the album...hopefully her/his eye sight still a lil bit ok at that time.:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

reminds me of the movie "THE NOTEBOOK", i was so touched and was actually in tears when i watched it.....lol
Oh well, it's a weepie movie really......and i'm a shallow cryer sometimes or most of the time, lol

Tawi2
28th June 2009, 15:07
I dont know if sex is the cause of more divorces than anything else :Erm: if thats the case I suggest all 38 year old women marry 19 year old guys because thats when their sexual urges are in synch :xxgrinning--00xx3: Young carabaos eat old grass rather than the more common old carabao young grass scenario :Erm: Sure,sex is important,that wasnt my implication,but its not the most important thing in a relationship,far more important is to actually be in tune and love one another,sex is one of those secondaries in the relationship.I used to have a stunning girlfriend,red hot in bed,she sizzled,and she was a head-turner,but I didnt like her character:ARsurrender:I know a pinay in this country,married to a guy almost 70,she is far younger than him,I know from her chismis to friends that he has been impotent for years,but she is still with him because she loves him and they are good together,they mesh well :)

GaryFifer
28th June 2009, 15:22
Well i could say I cannot have sex cos I lost my other ball cos of cancer. But she suggested she help me find it.

Apart from the sex people are left with each others conversation and habits.

Correct me if I am wrong.The most important things are how you can live with each others annoying habits. If she leaves the top of the toothpaste and uses all the toilet paper and does not replace it. Those kind of things will really bug you so much depending on your personality. Can you live with her bad habits? I always look at my prospective lovers bathroom and bedroom. Then I have a rough idea of if she is grubby I thinking oh nooooo. I hate that. Dated a few girls who were good looking but not clean at house. Whats up with that? Soap is cheap!

Tawi2
28th June 2009, 15:26
Thats my views Gary,sex isnt everything,and your right,it doesnt last forever :icon_lol: a person has to be nice to live with,you both have to bend and flex,adapt to each others little quirks and foibles,an older person is more set in their ways,but no one has sex 24/7 so it doesnt play the dominant role in most relationships,actually being soul mates is more important,to me anyway,others have different views,but sleeping with a stunning woman loses its allure after her character emerges and you find your not compatible.:Erm:

Sophie
28th June 2009, 20:43
The most important things are how you can live with each others annoying habits. If she leaves the top of the toothpaste and uses all the toilet paper and does not replace it. Those kind of things will really bug you so much depending on your personality. Can you live with her bad habits?

Well, i guess you just have to learn to put up with her little quirks - she's learned to put up with yours :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sophie
28th June 2009, 20:46
I always look at my prospective lovers bathroom and bedroom. Then I have a rough idea of if she is grubby I thinking oh nooooo. I hate that. Dated a few girls who were good looking but not clean at house. Whats up with that? Soap is cheap!

True, that's why it's always best to choose a neat and tidy partner - it certainly makes life easier! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::D:D

Sophie
28th June 2009, 21:03
actually being soul mates is more important

I definitely agree :xxgrinning--00xx3: unfortunately, not everyone is lucky to end up with their soulmate....
Although for married couples, they can always establish an even better and deeper connection
eventhough they're not really soulmates...however it requires more work from both parties.....
not like the instant connection you get with a soulmate....

jimeve
28th June 2009, 21:09
wifes not speaking to me at this moment, got drunk last nite, at her friends B-B-Q, still got hangover. :Help1:

Sophie
28th June 2009, 21:14
wifes not speaking to me at this moment, got drunk last nite, at her friends B-B-Q, still got hangover. :Help1:

Did she get mad because you got drunk or for doing something else when you were drunk?????:Erm::Erm::Erm::Erm: lol :D:D:D:D:D:D

Tawi2
28th June 2009, 21:16
Could have been worse,could have gotten totally rat-arsed on Tanduay,felt her friends puet,made a pass at another friend then got your co:censored:....Rooster out and challenged everyone to a bout of Sabong :icon_lol:

jimeve
28th June 2009, 21:17
Did she get mad because you got drunk or for doing something else when you were drunk?????:Erm::Erm::Erm::Erm: lol :D:D:D:D:D:D

something I said, after she woke me up. I embarrassed her, i think:Erm:

Sophie
28th June 2009, 21:20

LOL, i think that's not so bad, not as bad as what tawi2 just theorize about what you probably did, lol :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tawi2
28th June 2009, 21:22
If he had did the tanduay,touched her friends ass etc its just like being at a party back in Pinas from my personal observations :icon_lol:

Pepe n Pilar
28th June 2009, 21:22

Ah what sort of?...:Erm:So you said something to her when you woke up. Then you must not be drunk anymore?:rolleyes:

jimeve
28th June 2009, 21:25
Ah what sort of?...:Erm:So you said something to her when you woke up. Then you must not be drunk anymore?:rolleyes:

I was pissed, :cwm3: my mate had to help me get home

Sophie
28th June 2009, 21:30

You pissed?????:yikes::yikes::yikes::omg::omg::omg::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
just kidding jimeve :D

jimeve
28th June 2009, 21:34
You pissed?????:yikes::yikes::yikes::omg::omg::omg::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
just kidding jimeve :D

Thats okay Sophie.

Tawi2
28th June 2009, 21:36
I always think people are more funny when they are drunk,but have you ever seen women when they are drunk and argumentative?Scary :cwm24:

jimeve
28th June 2009, 21:41
If he had did the tanduay,touched her friends ass etc its just like being at a party back in Pinas from my personal observations :icon_lol:

I did have a glass of tanuay now you mentioned it, thats why i was sloshed!

Tawi2
28th June 2009, 21:44
Paint-stripper,the fumes are enough for me :ARsurrender:

Pepe n Pilar
28th June 2009, 21:45

Gosh! you're really drunk!:omg:heheh you weren't able to control it!:NoNo:
Good to know you have a friend who helped you get home.:)

I always think people are more funny when they are drunk,but have you ever seen women when they are drunk and argumentative?Scary :cwm24:

Yea good if they are funny, but some are scary Tawi2 they talk nonsense and a loud mouth at that!....:NoNo:Women drunk? i guess you're right they're more talkative? Oh! but some are silent bec they're slurring their words and so they just nod their heads..:doh:xxgrinning--00xx3:

jimeve
28th June 2009, 21:48
Paint-stripper,the fumes are enough for me :ARsurrender:

aha this was v.i.p. tanduay. so smooth.

Sophie
28th June 2009, 21:51
boy, i'm glad my hubby doesn't smoke nor drink, he only drinks occasionally/socially and in moderation :xxgrinning--00xx3::):)

jimeve
28th June 2009, 21:53
boy, i'm glad my hubby doesn't smoke nor drink, he only drinks occasionally/socially and in moderation :xxgrinning--00xx3::):)

I dont smoke.:NoNo:

Pepe n Pilar
28th June 2009, 21:53

We are lucky then!....yea a social drinker....:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::)

GaryFifer
28th June 2009, 21:54
How about Scottish women who are argumentative sober and when they get drunk they say "ah, i love ya, you are ma best pal ya r. I love ya so much. wanna shag?" So thats just my mispent youth at nightclubs :Erm:

jimeve
28th June 2009, 21:57
what I cant understand, a 70 year old man drunk me under the table, he was still drinking when my wife was booting me out of the house. :doh

Sophie
28th June 2009, 21:57

good boy :xxgrinning--00xx3::D:D:D:D

jimeve
28th June 2009, 21:59
good boy :xxgrinning--00xx3::D:D:D:D

Tawi2
28th June 2009, 21:59

Theres a pinay in Milton Keynes,she married her hubby when she was 19?And he was in his early 40's,he had always lived with his mum and used to smoke disgusting tinustos :Cuckoo: she soon cured him of all his bad faults :icon_lol: He is like an emasculated eunuch nowadays :icon_lol:

GaryFifer
28th June 2009, 22:00

Ach thats nonsense. I know only go for a drink is to get drunk. When you were a wee lad...you first tasted beer..did you really think it was nice? Na you went :Blacklistthatsucks: So every man has a beer until he drinks one he really likes the taste of. Social drinkers annoy the heck out of me, because they can't handle it they are the ones swinging from the rafters by the end of the night if they have too many. See them next day with a sore face..I just saying to my friend. You were really socialable last night when you were jumping off the table. :doh

Pepe n Pilar
28th June 2009, 22:02

Good!:xxgrinning--00xx3: bec smoking is bad for the health.

GaryFifer
28th June 2009, 22:03
Good!:xxgrinning--00xx3: bec smoking is bad for the health.
Picking your nose, or scratching your ass when driving is hazardous to your health, but they don't ban that.

Sophie
28th June 2009, 22:04
Theres a pinay in Milton Keynes,she married her hubby when she was 19?And he was in his early 40's,he had always lived with his mum and used to smoke disgusting tinustos :Cuckoo: she soon cured him of all his bad faults :icon_lol: He is like an emasculated eunuch nowadays :icon_lol:

wow, i wonder how she did that?????:Erm::Erm::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

jimeve
28th June 2009, 22:05
Ach thats nonsense. I know only go for a drink is to get drunk. When you were a wee lad...you first tasted beer..did you really think it was nice? Na you went :Blacklistthatsucks: So every man has a beer until he drinks one he really likes the taste of. Social drinkers annoy the heck out of me, because they can't handle it they are the ones swinging from the rafters by the end of the night if they have too many. See them next day with a sore face..I just saying to my friend. You were really socialable last night when you were jumping off the table. :doh

Thats my trouble. i only drink at night. i should start earlier get some in.

Pepe n Pilar
28th June 2009, 22:06

What is tinustos?:Erm:

I know some guys who are social drinkers. They are not allowed to drink or and/or smoke bec of the nature of their job...:xxgrinning--00xx3::)

Sophie
28th June 2009, 22:08

oh well, hubby only takes what he can handle.....that's called responsible drinking :xxgrinning--00xx3::D:D:D:D:D:D

Sophie
28th June 2009, 22:12
Picking your nose, or scratching your ass when driving is hazardous to your health, but they don't ban that.

survey and statistics showed a large number of death cases due to smoking
and so far no death has been reported yet from picking a nose and scratching ass while driving :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Pepe n Pilar
28th June 2009, 22:12
Drinking is not bad... Don't get me wrong. Some prefers not to bec well that's their choice, they might have a reason..
I agree Sophie, responsible drinking is preferrable:xxgrinning--00xx3::)

Sophie
28th June 2009, 22:16
Drinking is not bad... Don't get me wrong. Some prefers not to bec well that's their choice, they might have a reason..
I agree Sophie, responsible drinking is preferrable:xxgrinning--00xx3::)

Totally :xxgrinning--00xx3: Drinking in itself is not bad, TOO MUCH drinking is! :xxgrinning--00xx3::D:D
After all, too much of everything is bad, everything in moderation, that's the best way to go :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
28th June 2009, 22:17
Tinustos is hand made ciggarillios P&P,its visayan I think?:Erm:

Pepe n Pilar
28th June 2009, 22:20
Tinustos is hand made ciggarillios P&P,its visayan I think?:Erm:

Ok thank you Tawi2. Are you a visayan?:Erm:

Tawi2
28th June 2009, 22:20
:icon_lol: I am english :icon_lol:

Pepe n Pilar
28th June 2009, 22:26
:icon_lol: I am english :icon_lol:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:Sorry, I know what i mean is how do you know these visayan words? How long have you been staying there?
That is a filipino joke. It is usually asked - why you know this word or these words which are not in your language and you are fluent,and you're not from that region/city:).

Tawi2
28th June 2009, 22:28
Makasabot ko ug binisaya :Erm: what did I just say again :Erm::icon_lol: Just a little,gamay lang :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sophie
28th June 2009, 22:30
Makasabot ko ug binisaya :Erm: what did I just say again :Erm::icon_lol: Just a little,gamay lang :xxgrinning--00xx3:

lol :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Pepe n Pilar
28th June 2009, 22:34

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:Nag bisaya ka na!:xxgrinning--00xx3:.

Math go lor!....( Gaelic) - (good enough):xxgrinning--00xx3:
Un poco (Spanish) - ( a little) (gamay lang) BISAYA:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
28th June 2009, 22:35
Very good P&P,a few more lessons and we will have you speaking visayan almost as good as a pinay :icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sophie
28th June 2009, 22:36
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:Nag bisaya ka na!:xxgrinning--00xx3:.

Math go lor!....( Gaelic) - (good enough):xxgrinning--00xx3:
Un poco (Spanish) - ( a little) (gamay lang) BISAYA:xxgrinning--00xx3:

wow, multi-lingual ka na sis, impressive :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::D

Pepe n Pilar
28th June 2009, 22:38
wow, multi-lingual ka na sis, impressive :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::D

Thanks Sis Sophie....I have studied Int'l Studies and requirement was one has to know at least 2 languages.. but not that good Sis...:):Brick::bigcry:

jimeve
28th June 2009, 22:41

Bisdak.. whats that a big visayan ?

Tawi2
28th June 2009, 22:42
Visayan P&P?:Erm:

Sophie
28th June 2009, 22:42
Thanks Sis Sophie....I have studied Int'l Studies and requirement is to know at least 2 languages.. but not that good Sis...:):Brick::bigcry:

wow, maybe you can teach me sometime :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
28th June 2009, 22:44

Bisayan dako :icon_lol:AKA tambok kaayo :icon_lol:

Sophie
28th June 2009, 22:46

what's bisdak? lol

Tawi2
28th June 2009, 22:47
Bisayan dako,it means you speak a lot of visayan :icon_lol:someone who is very visayan.

jimeve
28th June 2009, 22:49

wonder why asowa ko says gamay logi (spelling)

Sophie
28th June 2009, 22:49
Bisayan dako,it means you speak a lot of visayan :icon_lol:someone who is very visayan.

Oh ok, so that's what it means :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Pepe n Pilar
28th June 2009, 22:50

dako means more? and so what does tambok mean?:Erm::omg:

Sophie
28th June 2009, 22:51
dako means more? and so what does tambok mean?:Erm:

i bet tawi knows that too, lol :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tawi2
28th June 2009, 22:52
Dako is big in this context,tambok is fat,tambok kaayo=very fat,time for bed,the puti will continue teaching the pinays pinoy tommorrow evening :Erm:

Sophie
28th June 2009, 22:53

oh, so when you ask your wife if she loves you, does she also answer "gamay lang"? lol :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Pepe n Pilar

gamay means knows more?:Erm:

jimeve
what's bisdak? lol

bisdak slang for a bisayan who speaks very much about bisaya :Erm:

Sophie
28th June 2009, 22:54
Dako is big in this context,tambok is fat,tambok kaayo=very fat,time for bed,the puti will continue teaching the pinays pinoy tommorrow evening :Erm:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tawi2
28th June 2009, 22:55
gamay means knows more?:Erm:

Last one,gamay is the opposite of dako,gamay=small,a little :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sophie
28th June 2009, 22:55
bisdak slang for a bisayan who speaks very much about bisaya :Erm:

oh ok, noted :xxgrinning--00xx3::D

jimeve
28th June 2009, 22:57
oh, so when you ask your wife if she loves you, does she also answer "gamay lang"? lol :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

no, she says dako darling :)

Sophie
28th June 2009, 22:57
Last one,gamay is the opposite of dako,gamay=small,a little :xxgrinning--00xx3:

in tagalog, gamay means something else
it means "familiar" or "in tune" with something :D

Pepe n Pilar
28th June 2009, 22:58

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:Ok Puti you continue our bisayan lesson tomorrow.:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::)

Sophie
28th June 2009, 22:58
no, she says dako darling :)

LOL, good answer :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

GaryFifer
28th June 2009, 23:03

giuihigugma kita. gimingaw ko nimo. ngano unyaunya?

jimeve
28th June 2009, 23:05

oh Jessica on now lol :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sophie
28th June 2009, 23:06

translate please, lol :D

jimeve
28th June 2009, 23:08

kita heard that before is it to love

Sophie
28th June 2009, 23:09
kita heard that before is it to love

no, "kita" means "you"

GaryFifer
28th June 2009, 23:10

Hey its me Gary :P
giuihigugma kita.I love you
gimingaw ko nimo= I miss you

so then I add...
ngano unyaunya? = why procrastinate?

Sophie
28th June 2009, 23:12
Hey its me Gary :P
giuihigugma kita.I love you
gimingaw ko nimo= I miss you

so then I add...
ngano unyaunya? = why procrastinate?

oh ok, wow, it's amazing, an english guy teaching visayan, lol :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::D:D

GaryFifer
28th June 2009, 23:15
Be careful if she says AMO. it means monkey. Maybe you heard it says ano? for what? when she really said amo. I play with that word sometimes.

Kumusta?
Amo?
Bakit ungoy!!

Sophie
28th June 2009, 23:17
Be careful if she says AMO. it means monkey. Maybe you heard it says ano? for what? when she really said amo. I play with that word sometimes.

Kumusta?
Amo?
Bakit ungoy!!

AMO in tagalog means Boss or master

jimeve
28th June 2009, 23:20
[QUOTE=gary2jessica;147441]Be careful if she says AMO. it means monkey. Maybe you heard it says ano? for what? when she really said amo. I play with that word sometimes.

Kumusta?
Amo?
Bakit ungoy!![/QUO
ungoy means monkey

trader dave
28th June 2009, 23:43
UNSA MAN :omg::icon_lol:

Sophie
28th June 2009, 23:45
UNSA MAN :omg::icon_lol:

another one, translate please, lol :D:D

womaninlove
29th June 2009, 00:45
Why does people assume if you are sexy and beautiful it is automatically you have ugly character. that way of thinking is absurd. you can be beautiful inside and out, also you can be ugly inside but beautiful in outside, vice versa. but I think beauty is in the eye of the beholder, what is beautiful for you it might be not beautiful to other people.

speaking of cleanliness,, Filipinas tend to be clean; both in their persons,and in their surroundings.

on the other hand..people have different taste in what they are look for in a mate.but most people want the "whole package" they look someone they have in common,interests, great sex,loving spouse. of course physical attraction is important too. is not the most important thing but it is one of the most important thing in relationship, if you are not attracted to him/her in the first place, do you want to consider to date her;and become curious to know who she is, do you want to figure out if you have in common etc.....

while some people are just contented to have a "companion". there's nothing wrong with that, as long as you are both true to your feelings and happy about it.

well... whats the topic again;:Erm: where we are now.:omg::ARsurrender:

womaninlove
29th June 2009, 00:55
Originally Posted by gary2jessica
The most important things are how you can live with each others annoying habits. If she leaves the top of the toothpaste and uses all the toilet paper and does not replace it. Those kind of things will really bug you so much depending on your personality. Can you live with her bad habits?

In that case, you need a separate bathroom, one for you and one for her. ;)

I think if you don't love the person every little bad thing he/she does annoys you. nope I accuse no one. :)

trader dave
29th June 2009, 03:25
another one, translate please, lol :D:D

buan ka:icon_lol::Erm::D :NoNo::NoNo: :rolleyes:

womaninlove
29th June 2009, 04:03
:confused::Erm: helped from the wife?

womaninlove
29th June 2009, 04:05
deleted..doubled post

Mrs.JMajor
29th June 2009, 08:03

:icon_lol:
Dugay na dinhi, tonto pa gid gihapon :doh

well... whats the topic again;:Erm: where we are now.:omg::ARsurrender:
:icon_lol:

Tawi2
29th June 2009, 10:27
Longer here but still naughty?Its buanG ka Dave,Amo is illongo for monkey?:Erm:

trader dave
30th June 2009, 05:56
what ever it is MAD :icon_lol::icon_lol: SPEAK IN ENGLISH not in that tagalag-eon or cebuno stuff:doh:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::action-smiley-081:

what was the thread about opaw:xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:

Florge
30th June 2009, 08:40
LOL.. i am loving this!!! my bf is learning tagalog... i do hope he has been reading the English-Filipino dictionary I bought him.. else, he's been procrastinating again...

mommyhere
30th June 2009, 09:04

No glove, No love.

T2..:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

now i am learning about " aliases" :Vader:

vbkelly
30th June 2009, 09:34

Kumusta?
Amo?
Bakit ungoy!!

hinay hinay

GaryFifer
30th June 2009, 11:49
In that case, you need a separate bathroom, one for you and one for her. ;)

I think if you don't love the person every little bad thing he/she does annoys you. nope I accuse no one. :)

Ya i am sure someone loves you cos you moan always. thats an annoying habit