PDA

View Full Version : Pussycat Dolls In Esher, Sandown Park, 29th July 2009

nigel
12th June 2009, 21:32
We are all fans of them Puddycat Dolls I'm sure...they are playing at Eshers Sandown Park (Surrey) on 29th July..2009

(Sandown Park is a horse race course for those of you who do not know...)

Tickets are £32 or £27 IF you book them here: (Sandown Park itself..)

http://www.sandown.co.uk/fixtures/evening-racing-29-july/

I believe ticketmasters are charging £42!:cwm34: So don't touch them with a barge pole! :icon_lol:

See you there guys!

Jai ho!:D

KeithD
12th June 2009, 21:36
I'll just watch the racing then go home thanks.....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
12th June 2009, 21:45
Wow,very close to home,and the PCD's are to drool over(if your a shallow sort of guy,ahem,which I aint:cwm34:)Nicolle Scherzinger,the lead singer is a mestiza,born in Hawaii :cwm38: Pity it wasnt Kempton Park,I can fall out of the door and land on their turf :icon_lol:

nigel
12th June 2009, 22:04
I'll just watch the racing then go home thanks.....:xxgrinning--00xx3:I once saw Girls Aloud at Sandown Park horse race course..I made some joke about Girls Aloud being in the race course later (yes, I implied they look like horses!:cwm34:)

Probably wasn't very clever of me since I was in a field full Cheryl Cole loving drunken teenagers!:NoNo:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tawi2
12th June 2009, 22:07
My nephew has a load of pics taken when girls aloud rented a house in Weybridge,they wanted an authentic Thai cook to make them a meal in the house,My brother in law went and took Daniel my nephew :icon_lol: Your lucky cheryl didnt stick the nut on you,she is a little fiesty :icon_lol:

nigel
12th June 2009, 22:43
eeey up Cheryl Cole! Ye jordy babe! Did I imply ye look like horse? Sit down and have a newcy brown beer darling! Get it down ya! I said ye look like horse! But did I mean it? Neighhhhhh!:yikes:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

bornatbirth
12th June 2009, 23:45
i already have a sexy pussy cat doll as my wife!

LEAHnew
13th June 2009, 06:08
PCD are here in Phil and had a great concert at Mall of Asia last June 11, unfortunately I didn't able to watch it:doh maybe PCD in UK:rolleyes:
We're so proud to Nicole the lead singer a half filipina:xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo::BouncyHappy:
Jai Ho:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78_faRveV2I

btw what Jai Ho means:Erm: :D

darren-b
13th June 2009, 06:37

Seems like it can mean different things, though the composer of the song says in this case it means "May you be victorious".

LEAHnew
13th June 2009, 06:43
Seems like it can mean different things, though the composer of the song says in this case it means "May you be victorious".

:xxgrinning--00xx3:tnx
that's why it rocks:REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08:

nigel
13th June 2009, 10:01
Seems like it can mean different things, though the composer of the song says in this case it means "May you be victorious".I thought Jai Ho means "You are my destiny!":Erm: Whatever it means, it feels great to say it!:BouncyHappy:

Alan
13th June 2009, 11:00
We are all fans of them Puddycat Dolls I'm sure...

Sorry Nigel - modern talentless rubbish in my humble. Now, if you'd said Led Zepp. or Hendrix or Purple.........there's talent and REAL music for you.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Al.:)

nigel
13th June 2009, 11:15
Sorry Nigel - modern talentless rubbish in my humble. Now, if you'd said Led Zepp. or Hendrix or Purple.........there's talent and REAL music for you.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I agree that Hendrix, Led Zep and Deep Purple were ace!:xxgrinning--00xx3: I believe Hendrix was probably the best guitar player ever!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

jimeve
13th June 2009, 11:59
I agree that Hendrix, Led Zep and Deep Purple were ace!:xxgrinning--00xx3: I believe Hendrix was probably the best guitar player ever!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

they had to be good, they were always stoned. :cwm12:

pennybarry
13th June 2009, 14:18
PCD are here in Phil and had a great concert at Mall of Asia last June 11, unfortunately I didn't able to watch it:doh maybe PCD in UK:rolleyes:
We're so proud to Nicole the lead singer a half filipina:xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo::BouncyHappy:
Jai Ho:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78_faRveV2I

Yes she's half pinoy half russian. I'm happy seeing her with Lewis:BouncyHappy:

somebody
13th June 2009, 15:56

He may have meant your a fan of them with the sound down:D

Tawi2
13th June 2009, 17:25
Jai is Hindi for victory :xxgrinning--00xx3: I knew I didnt waste that year in India :icon_lol:

nigel
13th June 2009, 17:48
Eh up Cheryl Cole! Come and have a go if ye think ye hard enough!:icon_lol:

Alec&Davina
13th June 2009, 18:27

oh right, she's half russian as well. coz I thought she's hawaiian..yup Lewis and Nicole looks good together:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
13th June 2009, 18:29
oh right, she's half russian as well. coz I thought she's hawaiian..yup Lewis and Nicole looks good together:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Her mum is a russian/Hawaiian mestisa :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Alec&Davina
13th June 2009, 18:30
Her mum is a russian/Hawaiian mestisa :xxgrinning--00xx3:

thanks!

Tawi2
13th June 2009, 18:35
Her pinoy father abandoned her mother when she was a small girl,she no longer acknowledges him as her pops...

She was born in Honolulu, Hawaii to a Filipino father and a Hawaiian/Russian mother. She grew up in Louisville, Kentucky with stepfather Gary Scherzinger, who is of German descent, mother Rosemary and sister Ke'ala. I heard that she was taught a Hawaiian dance by her mother when she was a little child. Nicole took her step-father's surname, as he raised her and she has always considered him to be her father.

Dedworth
13th June 2009, 19:09

Hendrix

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCwCBh0z3Hs&feature=fvw

nigel
13th June 2009, 21:06
Hendrix

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCwCBh0z3Hs&feature=fvw
I've watched that vid! Awesome player wasn't he? And with him playing his guitar upside down like that makes him a very unique player aswell...

The best guitar player ever I'd say!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
14th June 2009, 08:19
Her pinoy father abandoned her mother when she was a small girl,she no longer acknowledges him as her pops...

She was born in Honolulu, Hawaii to a Filipino father and a Hawaiian/Russian mother. She grew up in Louisville, Kentucky with stepfather Gary Scherzinger, who is of German descent, mother Rosemary and sister Ke'ala. I heard that she was taught a Hawaiian dance by her mother when she was a little child. Nicole took her step-father's surname, as he raised her and she has always considered him to be her father.

Yes you're right but still she knows she's half pinay eventhough she might not acknowledge her dad anymore.:doh That's why she cried during her concert in Manila.:D She became too emotional in her concert.

LEAHnew
14th June 2009, 12:04

:D where did u get that chikkaminute, :Rasp:
She was featured on telly last night at Kapuso mo Jessica Soho GMA7 and mentioned the above:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Very talented Lady:)

LEAHnew
14th June 2009, 12:09

:xxgrinning--00xx3:the one who sang Bleeding Love- Leona Lewis:Hellooo:

Tawi2
14th June 2009, 12:24
Chika minute :icon_lol: I used to hate that in pinas :icon_lol:

LEAHnew
14th June 2009, 12:27
Chika minute :icon_lol: I used to hate that in pinas :icon_lol:

ditto:D:icon_lol::icon_lol::Cuckoo:

Alan
14th June 2009, 12:37

Mind you mate, regarding Hendrix and the PDs - I never fancied bonking Hendrix!!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

somebody
14th June 2009, 13:42
Yes you're right but still she knows she's half pinay eventhough she might not acknowledge her dad anymore.:doh That's why she cried during her concert in Manila.:D She became too emotional in her concert.

That or thinking of the scumbag that left her Mum and her alone:NoNo: Meaning I guess she doesn't really know half of her family:NoNo: