PDA

View Full Version : I Know Something You Don't! :-O

nigel
12th June 2009, 21:58
I'm aching to share this with you guys 'cause it's something that has been hugely beneficial to me!:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRoqCVhw1DQ

The Law Of Gravity says "What goes up must come down.."

The Law Of Attraction says "What your thinking and feeling will become your reality!"

1 Learn The Law Of Attraction. Get a thorough understanding of it. Remember like attracts like..

2 Gain control of your thoughts, and you'll gain control of your life!

3 Believe me when I say The Law Of Attraction works as sure as The Law Of Gravity works! Really it does!:cwm12:

So learn this stuff, watch the movie "The Secret" learn as much as you can, realize the power is in the now! And say hello to your new life!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

It's time you all realized the magnificence of you!:BouncyHappy:

:cwm38::cwm12::cwm38::cwm12::cwm38::cwm12::cwm38::cwm12:

nigel
13th June 2009, 10:23
Guys...I'm NOT trying to sell you anything...I just want each and every one of us to understand the real laws of life!

I can tell you that using the Law Of Attraction really, truly does work...it takes time to comprehend it, it took me about a year...it takes some people five years!..but do learn it guys and girls, you'll be amazed how beneficial it is!:D

I can actually FEEL attraction happening now.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I'm begging you to believe in this stuff, it's as real as the nose on your face!

I put this page on Zedge..

http://www.zedge.net/profile/EnergyField/

aposhark
13th June 2009, 12:33
Thanks for this Nigel.

I enjoyed the movie a lot.

The power of positive thinking is often too big for words.

I have done things in my life to attract also, equally I have been a miserable so-and-so due to circumstances.

Life is up and down for all of us, the ups can be heightened by positive thought.

It is amazing how miserable people gravitate to us when we are on a "downer" and how good it feels to meet like-minded positive people when on a positive roll.

nigel
14th June 2009, 10:48
I think perhaps people make the mistake of thinking that their "physical" action is their biggest power, that's not right!

The lifestyles we are living today are the manifestation of our previous thoughts! The action we take is actually less powerful (I believe this!) People become millionaires by VISUALIZING themselves with wealth, a mansion, the sports car they always wanted. What we think about will come about...Look at Stephen Hawking, it's PROBABLE that he understands quantum physics/Law Of Attraction...from what I gather Stephen Hawking can't move, yet he's made himself rich and famous, in my opinion he could ONLY have done it using the Quantum Physics/Law Of Attraction!

Every thought and feeling we have has a signal that sends like things attracting toward you, it has a HUGE influence on how our lives unfold...the physical action we take in life has little effect.

I hope you guys are learning!:cwm38:

somebody
14th June 2009, 19:58
one day rodney we all be millionaires

nigel
14th June 2009, 22:04
one day rodney we all be millionaires

Hehe I'm just trying to make people realize that their thoughts and feelings are their biggest power!

People seem to think that they are just (this is a metaphor of course...) a small boat bobbing to and fro at the mercy of the ocean. Your physical lifestyle is the boat, AND the thoughts and feelings you are having are the HUGE OCEAN.

Yes YOU are the ocean! YOU are controlling the boat, but you are not yet aware of it! :doh You've made the assumption you have no control over it! You are blissfully unaware that you ARE controlling it!:cwm34:

Each and every one of us is so, so, much more powerful than we've begun to realize!

I hope you are taking notes 'cause I'm going to test you on this later!:icon_lol: