PDA

View Full Version : So why do........

KeithD
19th October 2006, 08:50
.....Philippine women want to leave there country??

robeth
19th October 2006, 10:48

they do?? maybe because their men dont want to stay or live in the phils?:Erm: my hubby find it too humid and he cant stand the heat!..i love phils and there's no place like home....:)

KeithD
19th October 2006, 11:34
they do?? maybe because their men dont want to stay or live in the phils?:Erm: my hubby find it too humid and he cant stand the heat!..i love phils and there's no place like home....:)
Take hubby the garden center, and buy up all the bamboo, banana trees, palms, etc.......turn up the heat in the house...Just like home :xxgrinning--00xx3:

robeth
20th October 2006, 04:18
Take hubby the garden center, and buy up all the bamboo, banana trees, palms, etc.......turn up the heat in the house...Just like home :xxgrinning--00xx3:

just a bit more expensive tho...what about the beach...and the sunsets...:bigcry: much more easier to bring hubby back home...after 50 years?...maybe he will be too old to resist and say NO to me? :icon_lol: :rolleyes:

KeithD
20th October 2006, 09:09
We have nice big pics of beaches and sunsets in the house :)

Blueberry
20th October 2006, 14:16
Maybe they want to avoid all the yank's that come to phil's,lol.

Louella
20th October 2006, 14:25

Hello Keith,

We just want to be w/ our partner although leaving our family in the Philippines seems sad. It doesn't mean that we're not going back there. In fact we plan to settle there when my husband retires.

Louella

Blueberry
20th October 2006, 14:29
cool,that's our plan too just when i hit my 40's,what with time going so quick it's not that far off now.
rick and maricel

eljean
21st October 2006, 12:45
philippino women went out in the country for the main reason of there partners does not live in here...we can easily adjust to another culture but foreigner cant adjust to it...lol and also....we went out for so many reason working abroad and other migration and to settle down...:Rasp:

KeithD
21st October 2006, 13:35
I can live anywhere as long as I have broadband access.....my business is all in the laptop :)

Jay&Zobel
22nd October 2006, 06:51
to follow faith

Chrisirene
22nd October 2006, 08:30
Good for u guyssss...we still stick in our plan to apply the fiancee this comming last week of november just to have the all papers needed and more evidences/proof that we communicate day by day.....i want wait to see him again!!!!!! :(