PDA

View Full Version : day out

Sconnie
13th June 2009, 10:55
Taking my beautiful wife to Cragside House and gardens (Northumberland) today, with a picnic.
:)

aromulus
13th June 2009, 10:57
Taking my beautiful wife to Cragside House and gardens (Northumberland) today, with a picnic.

Is that anywhere Sunderland....????:Erm:

Sconnie
13th June 2009, 10:59
Is that anywhere Sunderland....????:Erm:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Further away from "that place" than I am now.

Piamed
13th June 2009, 11:09
Hey milkman and buntis! Have a great day out.

Sconnie
13th June 2009, 11:31
Hey milkman and buntis! Have a great day out.

Cheers mate, see you 3 soon.

Ana_may365
13th June 2009, 13:35
just try also the 'pension monument' or 'angel of the north'.there's a picnic area also there,spclly this kind of weather:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Jay&Zobel
13th June 2009, 14:44
Have a great day with your lovely wife & baby bump!

Ann07
13th June 2009, 14:54

OI nice place milkman to take buntis hehehehehehe:)
Enjoy ur day out:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
13th June 2009, 17:24
I always thought Newcastle was a housing estate built to take Sunderlands overspill :Erm: Its Penshaw Monument Ana,my sis lives in Penshaw,remember the legend of the Lambton worm :icon_lol: Been to Cragside a few times great place :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Alec&Davina
13th June 2009, 18:49
Have a nice day out!

Sconnie
13th June 2009, 19:29
I always thought Newcastle was a housing estate built to take Sunderlands overspill :Erm: Its Penshaw Monument Ana,my sis lives in Penshaw,remember the legend of the Lambton worm :icon_lol: Been to Cragside a few times great place :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Overspill :Erm: Sunderland :Erm: Did the worm not eat them all :doh

Sconnie
13th June 2009, 19:33
just try also the 'pension monument' or 'angel of the north'.there's a picnic area also there,spclly this kind of weather:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Thanks Ana, Chester le Street park near the cricket ground is also very nice, down by the river.

Will we see you at the Newcastle fiesta on 27th. ? Pia and Toks are coming up for it.

Tawi2
13th June 2009, 19:35
Nah,the worm was Durham :icon_lol: Finchal Abbey is nice,Plankey Mill,Farne Islands are beautiful this time of year,Stanhope,lost is endless :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sconnie
13th June 2009, 19:44
yep lots of places with easy access.

Ana_may365
16th June 2009, 18:57

ha ha ha,sori lang po,tao lng po ako na nagkakamali:D:D:D

Tawi2
16th June 2009, 19:37
Its not really a mistake Ana,its just maybe you couldnt understand the geordie accent very well :icon_lol: Mines almost gone,but I know some pinays think it is difficult to understand,especially if you go somewhere like north shields :Erm: :ARsurrender: Why aye man :icon_lol:

Ana_may365
16th June 2009, 20:50
Its not really a mistake Ana,its just maybe you couldnt understand the geordie accent very well :icon_lol: Mines almost gone,but I know some pinays think it is difficult to understand,especially if you go somewhere like north shields :Erm: :ARsurrender: Why aye man :icon_lol:

yes ur right!:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:coz when i ask it 2 my hubby[hes in a bath upstairs and im downstairs and i asking him 'honey what is that place that we always saw everytime we go to sunderland?he shouted me that is penshaw monument but it sounds pension to me:D:D:D]thanks for correcting me 'pare'.:D
ta

Tawi2
16th June 2009, 21:01
Walang problema Ana,when my sons spoken to my sis "Up there" on the phone afterwards he says "Dad,what was she saying":Erm: Theres actually a "Geordie dictionary" available in some bookshops :icon_lol: Just to help people understand "Northern language" :Erm: