PDA

View Full Version : Maria and Matt/Phil

Mrs.JMajor
13th June 2009, 20:06
Thanks for the wonderful day you gave us.............from the bottom of our heart
We really had nice time, you make us all full by those delicious food you prepared, till next time, thank you very much for the effort and everything, such a wonderful/lovely/big house you had :yikes:
And nice meeting you all guys:

Adam/Chryss/Yujin/baby Isaac
Andress/Dorres/Andrew
and the rest......:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

xxxxxxx

KeithD
13th June 2009, 20:17
I didn't quite get the taste form 200 miles away :bigcry:

adam&chryss
13th June 2009, 21:09
Sorry I'm late.. need to put Isaac to bed.

Thanks ate Maria! We really had a lovely day.. sarap ng food! Plus thanks for the pabalot :D

Can't wait for the next time!

We enjoyed it so much! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Attached herewith some photos as well...

maria_and_matt
13th June 2009, 21:54
:icon_lol::icon_lol:.. i had such a lovely time.. we must meet again.. i am here drinking in the front room watching tfc..... enjoyed the karaoke so much.. i am glad u guys had fun... see u again soon! mwah!!

Tawi2
13th June 2009, 21:57
The lady in the second and third pics gets my vote,she looks hilarious covering her ears ready for the KARAOKE :omg::ARsurrender::icon_lol:

maria_and_matt
13th June 2009, 22:05
The lady in the second and third pics gets my vote,she looks hilarious covering her ears ready for the KARAOKE :omg::ARsurrender::icon_lol:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: they all sang so well...!!!!

Tawi2
13th June 2009, 22:12
I am certain they did,I can just imagine the neighbours banging on the walls in appreciation and applause :ARsurrender::bigcry::ARsurrender:

maria_and_matt
13th June 2009, 22:22
I am certain they did,I can just imagine the neighbours banging on the walls in appreciation and applause :ARsurrender::bigcry::ARsurrender:

:icon_lol::icon_lol: my neighbours said that it sounded that we all had a good time..!:icon_lol:

adam&chryss
13th June 2009, 22:34
:icon_lol::icon_lol:.. i had such a lovely time.. we must meet again.. i am here drinking in the front room watching tfc..... enjoyed the karaoke so much.. i am glad u guys had fun... see u again soon! mwah!!

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

as what yujin said 'pleased to meet you'...
tell ate anita and manang pearl (hope i got her name right) it was nice meeting them as well.

u must get ready ate maria coz soon as i get a UK driving licence we'll be in ur house everyday :D

maria_and_matt
13th June 2009, 23:06
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

as what yujin said 'pleased to meet you'...
tell ate anita and manang pearl (hope i got her name right) it was nice meeting them as well.

u must get ready ate maria coz soon as i get a UK driving licence we'll be in ur house everyday :D

looking forward to having u here more often.. yujin is such a polite kid..! and cute.. my husband can't get over how polite he is.. he was so sweet when he waved at me and told me 'pleased to meet u':icon_lol::icon_lol:

i will tell them chyrss... again thanks for spending the afternoon here, best fun i had in ages!

rusty
13th June 2009, 23:23
Looks like you all had a good time.

Hope we can make the next one, if we are invited.

maria_and_matt
13th June 2009, 23:33
Looks like you all had a good time.

Hope we can make the next one, if we are invited.

sure.. ur not too far away...:)

ANDRES25
14th June 2009, 02:07
Thanks so much Sis Maria for the hospitality and really yummy food! We really had a great time. I enjoyed the karaoke too!!! It was nice meeting everyone, hope we meet again soon!!! We're very sorry we had to leave early.

I have uploaded some pics taken on my album...

empott
14th June 2009, 03:18
It looks like you guys had a great time. Kainggit naman!

KeithD
14th June 2009, 08:44
Invite me next time, I'll bring the video cam and my strip poker set :D

maria_and_matt
14th June 2009, 08:48
Thanks so much Sis Maria for the hospitality and really yummy food! We really had a great time. I enjoyed the karaoke too!!! It was nice meeting everyone, hope we meet again soon!!! We're very sorry we had to leave early.

I have uploaded some pics taken on my album...

saya ng karaoke!! ulan!!!its raining men!!!!

adam&chryss
14th June 2009, 09:13
looking forward to having u here more often.. yujin is such a polite kid..! and cute.. my husband can't get over how polite he is.. he was so sweet when he waved at me and told me 'pleased to meet u':icon_lol::icon_lol:

i will tell them chyrss... again thanks for spending the afternoon here, best fun i had in ages!

when we were looking at the pictures, yujin said 'mummy can we go there again?' :D

adam&chryss
14th June 2009, 09:14
ate juliet, where are your pictures? :Erm:

:D

maria_and_matt
14th June 2009, 09:21
ate juliet, where are your pictures? :Erm:

:D

di pa niya napa develop:icon_lol:

adam&chryss
14th June 2009, 09:31
di pa niya napa develop:icon_lol:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

tomm
14th June 2009, 17:21
Here it is.....

She just manage to get 2 pics:doh
Chryss/Isaac, Anita, Dorres, Pearl, Maria, Juliet (1st picture)

Chryss/Isaac, Dorres, Pearl, Maria, Anita (standing) (2nd pic)

Mrs.JMajor
14th June 2009, 17:27
Invite me next time, I'll bring the video cam and my strip poker set :D
:yikes: Your dreaming father, :icon_lol: for us to strip dancing :icon_lol:

But I am sure Maria is really such a wonderful person, always inviting loads of people to her house, for sure she will invite you:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I wasnt there in the 2nd pic coz I am the one who take the pic:cwm24:

KeithD
14th June 2009, 17:37
Here it is.....
Nice :action-smiley-081: on the dog :cwm24:

Mrs.JMajor
14th June 2009, 17:42
Nice :action-smiley-081: on the dog :cwm24:

Waahhh, He just seldom post but your mean:cwm24: naughty :CompBuster:

Tawi2
14th June 2009, 17:55
So Amita is the Simon Cowell of the pinay world :icon_lol:

Alec&Davina
14th June 2009, 18:04
its good to know that u have a good time..