PDA

View Full Version : greetings from new member

belfast_dude
14th June 2009, 18:07
:)hello from ireland. i have just returned from philippines. and think this website will help me and my asawa a lot.. and i think we will need all the help going...the process is very complicated

nice to meet you all ingat palagi .

Alec&Davina
14th June 2009, 18:11
hi dude from belfast.,

welcome to the forum..

belfast_dude
14th June 2009, 18:17
hi dude from belfast.,

welcome to the forum.....thankz alec+davina

aromulus
14th June 2009, 18:25
:xxgrinning--00xx3:
the process is very complicate

Not really, piece of cake if all the documents are present and correct, the only real problem is having to wait. :NoNo:
Ask anybody here.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Now, if you want to be different and you are actually Irish..... :Erm:
Then it gets better.:D

If you take advantage of the fact of using your Irish Republic dual nationality, then you can bring your asawa in the UK using the EEA Family Permit route.

It is faster, It doesn't cost anything at all and as an EEA Citizen it is your Godgiven "right", they may huff and puff, but as long as all the documents are correct they cannot refuse the Family Permit.:D

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=15119&highlight=EEA

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=11319&highlight=EEA+family+permit

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply/infs/inf18eeaswissnationals#Q10

Good luck :xxgrinning--00xx3:

belfast_dude
14th June 2009, 18:28

Not really, piece of cake if all the documents are present and correct, the only real problem is having to wait. :NoNo:
Ask anybody here.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Then it gets better.:D

If you take advantage of the fact of using your Irish Republic dual nationality, then you can bring your asawa in the UK using the EEA Family Permit route.

It is faster, It doesn't cost anything at all and as an EEA Citizen it is your Godgiven "right", they may huff and puff, but as long as all the documents are correct they cannot refuse the Family Permit.:D

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=15119&highlight=EEA

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=11319&highlight=EEA+family+permit

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply/infs/inf18eeaswissnationals#Q10

Good luck :xxgrinning--00xx3:

one problem.. when we were married i put down that i was a british citizen..:bigcry: not irish...so on the wedding cert it says i am british...i wish i had found this website years ago...but me and my asawa will not give up...no way...salamat po

aromulus
14th June 2009, 19:25
one problem.. when we were married i put down that i was a british citizen..:bigcry: not irish...so on the wedding cert it says i am british...i wish i had found this website years ago...but me and my asawa will not give up...no way...salamat po

I don't think that matters much, you can always phone UKBA and find out for sure.

I am not guaranteeing that they will answer the phone, tho.....:omg:

maria_and_matt
14th June 2009, 19:43
welcome to the forum, and goodluck!

tiN
14th June 2009, 20:18
Welcome to the forum :Hellooo:

irobot
14th June 2009, 21:03
Irobot...." Sunny... Different From The Rest... " :Britain:

Hi there, belfast_dude .... Welcome to the forum...

Ana_may365
14th June 2009, 22:07
hiya!welcome here to the forum:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:which part of belfast are u from?coz me & my hubby always going there to visit our friends and also our greyhounds[if they are ready to race:D]

nigel
14th June 2009, 22:34
Greetings!:Hellooo:

Arthur Little
15th June 2009, 01:03

Then it gets better.

It is faster, It doesn't cost anything at all and as an EEA Citizen it is your Godgiven "right", they may huff and puff, but as long as all the documents are correct they cannot refuse the Family Permit.

IF he were a 'Dublin Dude' :irish:... then yes! But he's from NORTHERN Ireland! [see simultaneous introductory thread]. And therefore he will need to go through the same tedious - and expensive - rigmarole :cwm12: as any other British subject.

belfast_dude
15th June 2009, 19:58
the west

jimeve
15th June 2009, 20:00
Hi Belfast-dude, welcome to the forum.

aromulus
15th June 2009, 20:48
IF he were a 'Dublin Dude' :irish:... then yes! But he's from NORTHERN Ireland! [see simultaneous introductory thread]. And therefore he will need to go through the same tedious - and expensive - rigmarole :cwm12: as any other British subject.

Arthur...............:doh
Give me some credit....:NoNo:

Irish people, even if born in the north can automatically get Irish Nationality on request.:omg:

Making them de facto EEA nationals in the UK...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

aug06_2006
15th June 2009, 21:24
Hello, welcome to the forum.

belfast_dude
15th June 2009, 21:37
do u mean i can qualify for the EEA famliy permit...i was married under british status on the wedding cert..i thought british status wud be easier...damn this is complicated

belfast_dude
15th June 2009, 21:38

Irish people, even if born in the north can automatically get Irish Nationality on request.:omg:

do u mean i can qualify for the EEA famliy permit...i was married under british status on the wedding cert..i thought british status wud be easier...damn this is complicated

belfast_dude
15th June 2009, 21:38
thank you to everyone making me feel very welcome

Arthur Little
15th June 2009, 23:52

[/SIZE]

...:ARsurrender: credit where it's due ... unlike "the damn" ... credit duly given!

Arthur Little
16th June 2009, 00:00

Sorry ... hadn't realised this applied to the WHOLE of the 'Emerald Isle'. [Why would I?]. The luck of the :irish:, eh!

Reagal1
17th June 2009, 23:58
If you don’t have one already apply for an Irish passport it should not matter what nationality you have on the marriage cert once you have duel nat, I was in the same predicament looked into doing it myself and there was no problems. I'm a westy too if you want I’d be happy to help. :BouncyHappy:

belfast_dude
18th June 2009, 20:54
If you don’t have one already apply for an Irish passport it should not matter what nationality you have on the marriage cert once you have duel nat, I was in the same predicament looked into doing it myself and there was no problems. I'm a westy too if you want I’d be happy to help. :BouncyHappy:

i want lots of help thank u

aromulus
18th June 2009, 21:17
do u mean i can qualify for the EEA famliy permit...i was married under british status on the wedding cert..i thought british status wud be easier...

If you don’t have one already apply for an Irish passport it should not matter what nationality you have on the marriage cert once you have duel nat, I was in the same predicament looked into doing it myself and there was no problems. :BouncyHappy:

Sorted...........:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Here is some money Gordon ain't going to grab.....:xxgrinning--00xx3: