PDA

View Full Version : Hello to All

Ara_Manchester
14th June 2009, 18:41
Kamusta po Im Ara. Me and Several other Filipinos are organizing a Filipino Meetup Club this coming July. We will have Dinner, Karaoke and Bingo. Were just looking for a venue somewhere in the Manchester City Centre. We are hoping to invite other Filipinos for this event. If you are interested to attend please let me know.If this is going to be successful, this can be a monthly event. Please Email me *********************. Thank you at magkita kita po sana tayo sa Filipino Night.:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
15th June 2009, 12:31
=Ara_Manchester;142218] Kamusta po Im Ara. Me and Several other Filipinos are organizing a Filipino Meetup Club this coming July.

What a great idea! :xxgrinning--00xx3: Perth [Scotland] is where my Filipina wife and I live. It's a relatively small town in comparison with a large city like Manchester, but you'd be surprised at the number of Filipinos we've met HERE since her arrival in March.

Allow me to be the first to welcome you to the forum, and good luck with your venture.

Alan
15th June 2009, 14:09
OK - I'll get myself into trouble here. Dinner sounds GREAT but may I pass on the Karaoke and Bingo please? :D

Al.:)

P.S. How about dinner, a boozing session and football? :Bolt::xxparty-smiley-004: