PDA

View Full Version : Tattoos.......................

Tawi2
17th June 2009, 15:36

Sophie
17th June 2009, 15:44
Any of you ladies got,or any of you guys dated ladies with Tattoos?:Erm: I have a friend,attended Ataneo Uni,she has a tattoo on her hand,just a small one on the web twixt her thumb and forefinger to identify her in some sort of uni-society,I just thought it was unusual for pinays to have skin art :Erm:

I hate tattoos on guys let alone for a woman or for me, lol :D
So am clearly not a tattoo fan....I think though that your friend from ateneo is into a girl's sorority
thats why she has one specificially on her thumb and forefinger....

Tawi2
17th June 2009, 15:48

Sophie
17th June 2009, 15:54
However, strangely, some women (just a few i suppose) prefer guys with tattoos, it somehow adds to the "bad boy" appeal.....
Oh well, to each his own, or in in this case, to each "her" own, LOL :D:icon_lol:

Tawi2
17th June 2009, 15:59

Sophie
17th June 2009, 16:12
Well, tattoo is also a form of expression.....there's always a story behind every word or symbol.....
other's probably regret it later on, while some may prefer to cherish the memory of the mark for a lifetime,
whether it works out or not.....or whether the memory is good or bad.....

Tawi2
17th June 2009, 16:16

Sophie
17th June 2009, 16:20
The word actually originates from the polynesian Ta-Tua meaning skin-spirit,or so a Maori member of mongrel-mob(their version of hells angels) once told me,and who am I to argue,his head was totally bald and he had the most incredible spiders web tattooed across head and face :cwm24: My brother got a few of his when out with his mates and being drunk they egged each other on :doh

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
i guess for some it's just for fun and a habit they acquire from friends (bad influence one's), lol

Jay&Zobel
17th June 2009, 17:39
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20090617/twl-tattoo-girl-wakes-to-see-stars-41f21e0.html

Tawi2
17th June 2009, 17:44

pennybarry
17th June 2009, 18:37
In the Philippines, only ex-convict have tattoos:D but that was long time ago.
Today it is accepted as body art. I found it sexy if it is located upper ladies bum:icon_lol: and to men, they look sexy if located in their chest.

But having tattoos is sometimes not good if you will undergo MRI scan and other scan. In Taiwan, most companies don't accept applicants with tattoos. We were always asked during our interviews if we have tattoos. :D

Ana_may365
17th June 2009, 18:47
how do you explain "Dianne" on your arm with a heart when your wifes name is karen
i have tattoo in my right back shoulder,its a heart with a flames on it.and my name'ana'is in the middle of that heart.its cute for me[my own opinion:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:]its a long story why i have this:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:.

Tawi2
17th June 2009, 18:53

Sophie
17th June 2009, 18:54
how do you explain "Dianne" on your arm with a heart when your wifes name is karen
i have tattoo in my right back shoulder,its a heart with a flames on it.and my name'ana'is in the middle of that heart.its cute for me[my own opinion:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:]its a long story why i have this:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:.

that's alright ana, i must say you're a brave girl :xxgrinning--00xx3: it must have hurt going through the process of being tattooed :ARsurrender:

pennybarry
17th June 2009, 19:00
Penny is trying to tell us she has a tattoo on her bum :Erm: and Ana is trying to tell us of a lost relationship sometime in the past :Erm:

Just planning Tawi. But I have needle phobia. Yesterday, I had my 2nd injection and was painful. I always cry and shaky everytime I see needle.
Nurse always asked me if I'm ready:D and it takes 5-10 minutes to say I'm ready:doh:Brick:

Ana, you can erase it like what Claudine Barreto did:icon_lol:

Tawi2
17th June 2009, 19:03

Sophie
17th June 2009, 19:08
Your Belonephobic Pen,next time your on Boracay get a henna one,washes off in a few weeks :icon_lol:

LOL, i got a henna tattoo long ago in bora when i went there with my friend's from work....peer pressure huh? :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

pennybarry
17th June 2009, 19:10
Your Belonephobic Pen,next time your on Boracay get a henna one,washes off in a few weeks :icon_lol:

When God gave Phobias, I got it all:doh

I have height phobia, that's why I only reached 2nd level at Eiffel Tower.
Had speed phobia before but hubby helped me get rid of it.
And many more phobias:D

Goodnight! It's The Simpsons:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
17th June 2009, 19:11

Ana_may365
17th June 2009, 19:19
Penny is trying to tell us she has a tattoo on her bum :Erm: and Ana is trying to tell us of a lost relationship sometime in the past :Erm:

how did u know,TAWI2?r u 'manghuhula?

Arthur Little
17th June 2009, 19:48
So am clearly not a tattoo fan....

... neither am I! :NoNo:

Arthur Little
17th June 2009, 19:58
,I know in parts of asia its normally the criminal types who get them ...

... here in UK too! ... :Erm: the "rough and ready" tough-guy type" ... at least that's what I've always imagined.

No offence :NoNo: to either your dad or brother, Del!

jimcarie
17th June 2009, 20:23
personaly i like tattoos,but understand people who dont, it seems more and more celebritys and footballers are now get them so i wouldnt say its just for the rough n ready guy whos been to prison, :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
17th June 2009, 20:30
I had the name 'Arnold Schwarzenegger' tattooed on my willie :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Alas they could only fit the 'A' on :bigcry:

Sophie
17th June 2009, 20:36
I had the name 'Arnold Schwarzenegger' tattooed on my willie :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Oh, so you're saying he has tiny :censored: feet?:Erm: :icon_lol::icon_lol:
Or probably the A was just too big :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tawi2
17th June 2009, 20:42

Jay&Zobel
17th June 2009, 22:22
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20090617/twl-tattoo-girl-wakes-to-see-stars-41f21e0.html

That is horrific :cwm34: What about when she is a grandmother?She is better off having them made into circles,then at least her kids will have hours of amusement on mummys face playing dot-to-dot with a marker pen :cwm34: :Erm:

hehe Good thinking there Tawiwi... But i doubt she was sleeping the whole time and did not notice what was going on & was unaware of the pain :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo: I am conviced she was lying. :NoNo::NoNo: :NoNo:

Tawi2
17th June 2009, 22:34

Jay&Zobel
18th June 2009, 11:22
hehe Good thinking there Tawiwi... But i doubt she was sleeping the whole time and did not notice what was going on & was unaware of the pain :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo: I am conviced she was lying. :NoNo::NoNo: :NoNo:

No way was she asleep while being tattoo'd on the face :icon_lol:I think she realised what her dad was going to say,panicked,made up that story,now she has to stick with it,the sad thing is Tattoo's are permanent,teenagers think they look cool,till 20 years hence when their own kids ask why their face is covered in stars :NoNo:

To teach the kids the CONSTELLATION :Erm:?:Erm::rolleyes::D

fabdey01
18th June 2009, 11:40
i have tattoed lips

Alan
18th June 2009, 11:47

I didn't realise that you felt that way about him Keith! :Bolt::xxparty-smiley-004:

Al.:)

KeithD
18th June 2009, 11:52
i have tattoed lips
Which ones? :omg:

fabdey01
18th June 2009, 12:05
:omg:that is so cheeky!!

hahahaha!!! anyway i had this tattoe for 2 years now bcoz of being so vain and wont need to put lipstick cos it will always be pinkish..So having tattoe has different reasons some people its the way of self expression,art,some do it cos for their gf/bf as a sign of their undying love etc.

my friend who encourages me to try it and it really hurts!!!!

Jay&Zobel
18th June 2009, 12:12
:omg:that is so cheeky!!

hahahaha!!! anyway i had this tattoe for 2 years now bcoz of being so vain and wont need to put lipstick cos it will always be pinkish..So having tattoe has different reasons some people its the way of self expression,art,some do it cos for their gf/bf as a sign of their undying love etc.

my friend who encourages me to try it and it really hurts!!!!

Permanent lip colour!! aww that's cool/// maganda ba talaga and result? hehe can you post some photos of your lips here haha, you might encourage us to do d same...lol... :Erm::omg::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::D

fabdey01
18th June 2009, 12:22
hi Zobel yup!!! very nice even some celebs has a tattoed lips.My friend who is a model that encourages me to try it and since that time im also doing photoshoots it really helps kc even eating chicharon with vinegar or drinking sodas you will still have pinkish lips and no need to retouch :D kc nga its tattoe so it never fades hahahaha!!

Funny thing is the time i have been confined in hospital everytime the nurse or doctor will go inside my room and check me they are all confused bcoz i dont look like i am sick and suffering from pain hahaha cos my lips are so pinkish so they thought i am wearing lipstick :cwm34:

you just need to take care of it by putting moisturizer all time cos it easily gets dry:)

Mrs.JMajor
18th June 2009, 12:24
Woow now, I am curious to that tatoe lips now, gesssh as I had toblerone lip color:icon_lol:

Tawi2
18th June 2009, 12:30

fabdey01
18th June 2009, 12:30
heeheeeheee!! well you can choose what color you want to put on you red or pink..But I am telling you it really hurtss so much but if you have high tolerance in pain that would be ok and besides they will put anesthesia to lessen the pain.Im planning to have retouch when i go back in philippines :) I just dont know if my fiance will allow me cos he never knew bout it eeekkk..

Jay&Zobel
18th June 2009, 12:38
Any of you ladies got Tattoos?:Erm:

My heart, mind & soul are tattoed with my husband's name & our son ...:cwm38::cwm38::D

Jay&Zobel
18th June 2009, 12:54
Permanent lip colour!! aww that's cool/// maganda ba talaga and result? hehe can you post some photos of your lips here haha, you might encourage us to do d same...lol... :Erm::omg::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::D

hi Zobel yup!!! very nice even some celebs has a tattoed lips.My friend who is a model that encourages me to try it and since that time im also doing photoshoots it really helps kc even eating chicharon with vinegar or drinking sodas you will still have pinkish lips and no need to retouch :D kc nga its tattoe so it never fades hahahaha!!

Funny thing is the time i have been confined in hospital everytime the nurse or doctor will go inside my room and check me they are all confused bcoz i dont look like i am sick and suffering from pain hahaha cos my lips are so pinkish so they thought i am wearing lipstick :cwm34:

you just need to take care of it by putting moisturizer all time cos it easily gets dry:)

I like that idea...lol but I'm not that brave to do such huhuhu:bigcry::bigcry:
Are you a model too?

I had toblerone lip color:icon_lol:

Triangle?:Erm::Erm: lol ah colour lol... :D

As for constellations Jayzee wouldnt it have been better if her dad had just bought her a book on astronomy :Erm::icon_lol:

Astronomy books hmmm, those types always end up in the book shelves (kids are too lazy to read books lol) so face is such a good visual aid!! :doh:doh:doh:D

heeheeeheee!!.Im planning to have retouch when i go back in philippines :) I just dont know if my fiance will allow me cos he never knew bout it eeekkk..

ahhhh... lol you are becoming a tattoe addict lol :Erm::Erm::omg::omg::omg: wow! ingat hehe...:D

Tawi2
18th June 2009, 12:57

Ana_may365
18th June 2009, 13:08
No offence Arthur,both my dads and my brothers look a mess,you know the type,faded letters and done without care 20+ years back :NoNo:

manghuhula Ana?I didnt spend my time on Siquijor without learning something,cross my palm with silver,let me tell you what I see of your past,future,and present :xxgrinning--00xx3:

really!!!!:omg:ok,i want u to start it now.tell me my past,future and present?:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::D:D:D

Tawi2
18th June 2009, 13:13

Jay&Zobel
18th June 2009, 13:15
The face is a very good visual aid,but I never once thought of getting the alphabet tatto'd on my forehead when my son was learning his A...B...C :icon_lol::Rasp:

Lol YRYS mate!
Your Rule Your Style:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: lol...:yikes::yikes::yikes::omg::omg:

Ana_may365
18th June 2009, 13:17
i have tattoed lips

i have a lot of thai friends who has like that also,some of them has an eyebrow tattoo.its look like nice but for me my tattoo at my right back shoulder is enough:BouncyHappy:

Ana_may365
18th June 2009, 13:18
pera muna bago ako magsabi ng hula :Rasp::icon_lol:

see how u r??????:Erm::Erm::Erm::Erm:

fabdey01
18th June 2009, 13:20
:D my friends fault :doh heeheee!!! and the next day i phoned my boss that i cannot go to office bcoz of my lips cos it really looks horrible very pouted eekkk hahahaha!!! "just for one day" then following day your lips will look normal again hahaha!!!

Model
Just part time- sidelines (extra income)
I just only did some amateur work in photoshoots for some photographers portfolio,events..But im not tall thats why i can only do prints :NoNo: But its ok a very good experience its fun!!!with tattooed lips :Erm:

Tawi2
18th June 2009, 13:22

fabdey01
18th June 2009, 13:24
i have a lot of thai friends who has like that also,some of them has an eyebrow tattoo.its look like nice but for me my tattoo at my right back shoulder is enough:BouncyHappy:

Yeah!! me my tattooed lips is also enough :icon_lol:

KeithD
18th June 2009, 13:53
I think I'll have an extra nipple tatooed :rolleyes:

Tawi2
18th June 2009, 13:55

Alan
18th June 2009, 14:11
A woman is frustrated with her love life because her husband has a massive crush on Brigette Bardot and ignores her completely. To win back his attentions, she goes to a tattooist to have the letters 'BB' tattooed on her breasts. The tattooist warns her that age and gravity would probably make this unattractive later in life, and suggests she have the tattoo on her a*se instead. She agrees, and bends over to receive a 'B' on each buttock. When her husband gets home from work that night, she greets him by turning around, bending over, and lifting her dress to expose the artwork.
"What do you think?" the wife says.
"Uh, who the ...... is Bob?" the husband replies.

mickcant
18th June 2009, 15:07
A woman is frustrated with her love life because her husband has a massive crush on Brigette Bardot and ignores her completely. To win back his attentions, she goes to a tattooist to have the letters 'BB' tattooed on her breasts. The tattooist warns her that age and gravity would probably make this unattractive later in life, and suggests she have the tattoo on her a*se instead. She agrees, and bends over to receive a 'B' on each buttock. When her husband gets home from work that night, she greets him by turning around, bending over, and lifting her dress to expose the artwork.
"What do you think?" the wife says.
"Uh, who the ...... is Bob?" the husband replies.

Yes, I liked that one!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Personally I do not have any tatoos and would not but as Penny said, on a ladys upper bum or sholder perhaps a butterfly can look good.:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Mick.

Tawi2
18th June 2009, 17:52

Tawi2
20th June 2009, 01:16
.:

missionforlove
12th July 2009, 18:36
...tattooed lips, now that has got to be a painful process? ouch ouch ouch!

GaryFifer
12th July 2009, 18:40
I asked Jessica to get a tattoo of a little guy pushing a lawnmower above her (you know) But I got a slap and tampo all day after that one

Tawi2
12th July 2009, 18:46

GaryFifer
12th July 2009, 18:49
Made u look!

Tawi2
12th July 2009, 18:51

GaryFifer
12th July 2009, 19:03
I see many rock tattoos with some beautiful artwork, but the context of them is sometimes skulls and demonic. Maybe it will look at bit silly when you get older, but who cares!
Such as David Riggs (correct me if I am wrong) that draws the Iron Maiden Eddie on the album covers.
Here are some crazy people in LondonLondon Tattoo convention (http://www.thelondontattooconvention.com/?section=gallery&num=all)

Tawi2
12th July 2009, 19:10

GaryFifer
12th July 2009, 19:17
I actually saw that advertised last year Gary,I was going to go to it with my brother but never had the time,interesting to look at,but as you get older that hear on your arm you got at the age of 20 doesnt look so good on your knee at the age of 70 :Erm::NoNo:

Na I would not think so. But it would fun.

I recall a sketch Dara O'Briain did at the Apollo theatre (thats the one with the flashy lights background if you seen the DVD)

If we wish to scare our kids about it worth imagining the situation:

He stated- If my daughter comes to me and wants a tattoo, I got a plan"Ah you want a tattoo do you? "Mary c'mre, mary..will ye show us yer ass there" "Look at your mothers ass. Is that the tattoo you want? Is THAT IT?"

Ah you don't want one now. Fine!

Tawi2
12th July 2009, 19:18
:icon_lol::icon_lol:

GaryFifer
12th July 2009, 19:26
Reasons to say :doh what was he/she thinking? But hey its fun!

Weirdest, strange tattoo vid (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiO2U_O17JQ)

Must say that guy that got the periodic table done, if he is not a chemist, or scientist, does he invite them around?

tiN
13th July 2009, 00:15
I think i would rather have body piercing than a tattoo :D:D

trader dave
13th July 2009, 00:39
:NoNo::omg::yikes::yikes::cwm23: yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk i would never even look at a girl if she had a tattoo and as for piercing clits and nipples :furious3: i dont like a mouth full of metal yuk yuk yuk yuk

but i do have tatttoos myself:NoNo:

jam07
13th July 2009, 08:11
i have tattoed lips

wow! i have been contemplating on that. as i am vain on lipsticks, lipgloss etc. Is it costly? where did you get the services?

hmm.. I wonder if theres something like that here in Dubai...:Erm:

... its quite a turn off for me if a guy has a tatoo :ARsurrender: