PDA

View Full Version : where are they?????

Mrs Daddy
18th June 2009, 15:32
I was just having a chit chat to ate Ping yesterday and I ask her where are all the old members gone?They seems to be in hiding :Erm::Erm::Erm:I miss you guys terribly specially to ate ging2,ate louella,chirirene,scotsfiancee,gensanbritish,erve and many more :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry: Since we got here in UK our life seems to be hectic but somehow it would be nice to know your whereabouts guys.I know its different now specialy most or majority of you who is now having a cute little angels.I hope in God`s will it will be my turn this year as well:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy: cant wait to have my mini me or hubby`s mini him :icon_lol::icon_lol: anyway hope all of you guys are all fine and doing well:)miss yah loads and loads:D:D:D

Mrs.JMajor
18th June 2009, 15:37
erve
:Erm: I thought shes gone in the forum long ago:Erm:

Mrs Daddy
18th June 2009, 15:38
:Erm: I thought shes gone in the forum long ago:Erm:

Im always too late for news ain`t I?:Erm::Erm::Erm:

Mrs.JMajor
18th June 2009, 15:41
http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=13305

Here Sis, shes in the list

aromulus
18th June 2009, 15:42
I banned them all...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:omg:

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Jay&Zobel
18th June 2009, 15:47
gensanbritish,

She was here the other day... You can still message her via YM (she is just too busy at the moment)... :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs Daddy
18th June 2009, 16:26
tnx jobel!:)

IainBusby
18th June 2009, 18:01
I was just having a chit chat to ate Ping yesterday and I ask her where are all the old members gone?They seems to be in hiding :Erm::Erm::Erm:I miss you guys terribly specially to ate ging2,ate louella,chirirene,scotsfiancee,gensanbritish,erve and many more :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry: Since we got here in UK our life seems to be hectic but somehow it would be nice to know your whereabouts guys.I know its different now specialy most or majority of you who is now having a cute little angels.I hope in God`s will it will be my turn this year as well:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy: cant wait to have my mini me or hubby`s mini him :icon_lol::icon_lol: anyway hope all of you guys are all fine and doing well:)miss yah loads and loads:D:D:D

Louella is still here, but the forum is usually still logged in as me when she goes on to read all the latest posts.
Iain.

Gensanbritish
19th June 2009, 15:21
Hi Mrs. Daddy Im still alive hehe!!! :Hellooo::Hellooo:. I been really busy at work and studying for my theory test in driving. How are you na??? I miss you too. Got to go now or else i will be late at work bye for now!!!

PS. Before i go i just want to say hello to all the members of Filipino uk furom. God bless you all!!!:)

misscarie
19th June 2009, 17:28
i chatted to scotsfiancee long time ago (mid january '09 ) she is also busy with her work :cwm34: hope to hear from her soon.

To gensanbritish (Jov) thanx for all the messages u've send to me via YM i really appreciate it ... goodluck to ur work and may god bless you always xxx

Mrs Daddy
19th June 2009, 17:38
Hi Mrs. Daddy Im still alive hehe!!! :Hellooo::Hellooo:. I been really busy at work and studying for my theory test in driving. How are you na??? I miss you too. Got to go now or else i will be late at work bye for now!!!

PS. Before i go i just want to say hello to all the members of Filipino uk furom. God bless you all!!!:)

Glad to know you`re doing fine:xxgrinning--00xx3:thought you gone for good:D:D:D am alright and Happy thanks for asking!goodluck for everything you do:xxgrinning--00xx3:keep in touch:)

Mrs.JMajor
19th June 2009, 18:32
So, this is the batch of 2006, hep hep huray lol

Mrs Daddy
19th June 2009, 18:36
Louella is still here, but the forum is usually still logged in as me when she goes on to read all the latest posts.
Iain.

hhhhmmm well,pls send my regards iain:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Pepe n Pilar
19th June 2009, 19:31
Hi Mrs Daddy,
Glad to know the friends you're missing are still here. Perhaps they are just busy with work.
I remember one of my friends had made that statement as well to some of our friends that had migrated to other countries. This girl in Canada seldom email her friends and/or leave offline msgs to them due to very hectic schedule at work, but she said in tagalog ("Kapag gusto may paraan, kapag ayaw may dahilan") - if there's a will, there's a way. She will just reply if she wishes to. She told me to contact her on ym or leave offline msgs or text her via chikka and even if i don't see her status "on SMS" she has an access anytime bec she has the blackberry device.

:)

bornatbirth
19th June 2009, 21:13
they're all doing naked yoga?

Pepe n Pilar
19th June 2009, 21:28
they're all doing naked yoga?

Who???:Erm::doh :D:D. No one is attending a yoga class.... fortunately just moi....:D:Hellooo:

tiger@tigress
19th June 2009, 21:35
I'm still here Mrs. Daddy

somebody
19th June 2009, 22:00
Where is Andypaul? I think he is hiding behind somebody..

bornatbirth
19th June 2009, 22:54
yeah whatever happened to him?

i think dom banned him already!

empott
19th June 2009, 23:04
I'm still here Mrs. Daddy

And ME here! :Hellooo: ::D

Literally! :icon_lol:

Alan
20th June 2009, 00:24
Have you noticed that all the posters Dom has banned, they never seem to post again? :Erm:

Al.:)

joebloggs
20th June 2009, 03:07

i heard he was on tour with THE LADY BOYS OF LONDON a tribute band to THE LADY BOYS OF BANGKOK :action-smiley-081: :butthead:

:rolleyes:

Mrs.JMajor
20th June 2009, 10:53
i heard he was on tour with THE LADY BOYS OF LONDON a tribute band to THE LADY BOYS OF BANGKOK :action-smiley-081: :butthead:

:rolleyes:
Oiii, I did able to watch that Joe, they show here in Circus- Hippodrome, wow such a nice show, they look pretty when they are doing the show, but when I go closer after the show, :doh :icon_lol: you will notice they really ladyboy
Just wondering when they wearing the tights, wanted to see the mark of thier dick, ahh cant find the "thing" look like genuine women

scott&ligaya
20th June 2009, 11:44
Just wondering when they wearing the tights, wanted to see the mark of thier dick, ahh cant find the "thing" look like genuine women:omg::omg::omg:

Mrs M!!!! sometimes you relly make me laugh with your comments:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

vbkelly
20th June 2009, 11:49

they are making loads of money lol

Mrs Daddy
20th June 2009, 15:16
glad to know everybody`s fine and starting to be visible again:D:D:D