PDA

View Full Version : Birthday wishes

Sim11UK
19th June 2009, 20:18
Happy Birthday tiN :)

Mrs.JMajor
19th June 2009, 21:06
Ngek, so you dont want to post in the other thread ha, you want to greet her all by yourself, lol

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=16564

Pepe n Pilar
19th June 2009, 21:10
Maybe it's not bec he doesn't like to post there, he just didn't notice that it is the same wishing TiN a happy birthday as well because the thread was entitled "Maligayang Kaarawan Tin" - which is in Philippine language..:)

Sim11UK
19th June 2009, 21:58
Ngek, so you dont want to post in the other thread ha, you want to greet her all by yourself, lol

:Hellooo: I don;t understand all that foreign stuff! :D

Mrs.JMajor
19th June 2009, 22:30
Maybe it's not bec he doesn't like to post there, he just didn't notice that it is the same wishing TiN a happy birthday as well because the thread was entitled "Maligayang Kaarawan Tin" - which is in Philippine language..:)

:Hellooo: I don;t understand all that foreign stuff! :D

But if you read all the post, you will notice we are all greeting tin's b-day:D I bet you didnt click the thread

Anyhow, its just a bit tease only from me my friend Sim:xxgrinning--00xx3::Erm:

Sim11UK
20th June 2009, 08:00
But if you read all the post, you will notice we are all greeting tin's b-day:D I bet you didnt click the thread

Yes, sorry! didn't see it :doh....thought nobody had remembered her birthday. :)

Jay&Zobel
20th June 2009, 12:52
hEHE... it's ok! lol, I've written it in Tagalog. (I violated the rule: ENGLISH ONLY) lol/// it's the thought that counts SIM... I'm sure Tin won't mind having 2 threads for her birthday greetings!!

Pepe n Pilar
20th June 2009, 14:05

Is this the post you said you're teasing? Hmmm. if we are teasing someone we use icons aren't we???....

It doesn't matter if you are teasing MrsMajor..... everyone does.... and they add icons so the reader knows...

Yes, sorry! didn't see it :doh....thought nobody had remembered her birthday. :)

That is what i understood when i read your post.... you didn't see it.....but no intention of starting a new one...

hEHE... it's ok! lol, I've written it in Tagalog. (I violated the rule: ENGLISH ONLY) lol/// it's the thought that counts SIM... I'm sure Tin won't mind having 2 threads for her birthday greetings!!

I agree it's the thought that counts.... TiN won't mind at all...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.JMajor
20th June 2009, 16:57
Is this the post you said you're teasing? Hmmm. if we are teasing someone we use icons aren't we???....

It doesn't matter if you are teasing MrsMajor..... everyone does.... and they add icons so the reader knows...
So if I didnt use icon, you will think it seriously like in the other thread ha,(bornabirth case) so I am hoping that Sim wouldnt take it seriously as you do:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::doh

Notice about the word "lol" in the last sentence, meaning I am laughing:doh:Brick::Brick::Brick::Brick::Brick::Brick:

Pepe n Pilar
20th June 2009, 17:12
So if I didnt use icon, you will think it seriously like in the other thread ha,(bornabirth case) so I am hoping that Sim wouldnt take it seriously as you do:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::doh

Notice about the word "lol" in the last sentence, meaning I am laughing:doh:Brick::Brick::Brick::Brick::Brick::Brick:

I didn't notice your "lol" as i was used to reading your posts with icons. It's ok i'm not arguing here. Word/words that represents icons are used by some if not all.

You're laughing.....:D you're laughing at Sim11UK's mistake?...:NoNo: He said he didn't notice it... so therefore he is innocent about the other thread...

Tawi2
20th June 2009, 17:15
KINESICS! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.JMajor
20th June 2009, 17:17
It's ok i'm not arguing here. Word/words that represents icons are used by some if not all.

You're laughing.....:D you're laughing at Sim11UK's mistake?...:NoNo: He said he didn't notice it... so therefore he is innocent about the other thread...

Great, your not arguing, yeah

Mrs.JMajor
20th June 2009, 17:18
Great, your not arguing, yeah

Ohhh there is no icon in that again, hows that ?????????????????????

Pepe n Pilar
20th June 2009, 17:25
Oh there is no icon in that again, hows that ?????????????????????

That is simple MrsMajor there is no icon but you're asking.... bec of the punctuation marks used....:D.. i hope it's correct..:D

I think i have to go back to the elementary grades so i can answer more questions from you...:bigcry:

More please so my mind will be exercised... needs more intelligent ones as i have left my brains in the Phils....:doh:omg:

Mrs.JMajor
20th June 2009, 17:29
That is simple MrsMajor there is no icon but you're asking.... bec of the punctuation marks used....:D.. i hope it's correct..:D

I think i have to go back to the elementary grades so i can answer more questions from you...:bigcry:

More please so my mind will be exercised... needs more intelligent ones as i have left my brains in the Phils....:doh:omg:

:Erm::NoNo::doh

It's ok i'm not arguing here.

Mrs.JMajor
20th June 2009, 17:33
I didn't notice your "lol" .

Jay&Zobel
20th June 2009, 17:39
Belated happy birthday to Tin &
happy birthday Elena!!!

Sim11UK
20th June 2009, 21:54
Happy Birthday to anyone, who's Birthday it is today, tomorrow or whenever. :D

No arguements, we're all friends here. :Hellooo: :)

Tawi2
20th June 2009, 21:57
Maligayang kaarawan sa lahat(especially me,and dont forget my gifts :D).

Sim11UK
20th June 2009, 21:59

Sorry! I just don't seem to have as much time to read all the posts at the moment, so missed your thread. :doh nevermind eh, no harm done. :)

Mrs.JMajor
20th June 2009, 22:04
Sorry! I just don't seem to have as much time to read all the posts at the moment, so missed your thread. :doh nevermind eh, no harm done. :)
Thats my friend :xxgrinning--00xx3::cwm38:

xxxxxx

Mrs.JMajor
20th June 2009, 22:05
Happy Birthday to anyone, who's Birthday it is today, tomorrow or whenever. :D

No arguements, we're all friends here. :Hellooo: :)
Its Ady's bday today :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sim11UK
20th June 2009, 22:21
Its Ady's bday today :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hiya friend, has he got a Birthday thread? :D

Mrs.JMajor
20th June 2009, 22:22
Hiya friend, has he got a Birthday thread? :D
Hahaha, yes lol now you worry to start new one :icon_lol:

adam&chryss
20th June 2009, 22:38

:icon_lol:

Sim11UK
20th June 2009, 22:39

Oh dear yes, I just noticed you started the thread....I have too many posts to read, that's the trouble. :bigcry:

Nice to see you are online....you never appear to be, you always seem to go under the radar. :) :Hellooo:

Mrs.JMajor
20th June 2009, 22:42
Oh dear yes, I just noticed you started the thread....I have too many posts to read, that's the trouble. :bigcry:

Nice to see you are online....you never appear to be, you always seem to go under the radar. :) :Hellooo:

Well, yeah since I been a member here I really use invisible mode, but this time I think I need to show my true color w/c is green:Cuckoo:

adam&chryss
20th June 2009, 22:42

i noticed that too :D

adam&chryss
20th June 2009, 22:45
Well, yeah since I been a member here I really use invisible mode, but this time I think I need to show my true color w/c is green:Cuckoo:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

ok, gtg now :D

goodnight ate juliet and ate maria!!! xxx

oh! and to you Sim goodnight :)

Sim11UK
20th June 2009, 22:48

Yep! we are observent. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

By the way, Happy Birthday Ady. :D

Mrs.JMajor
20th June 2009, 22:52

Yep! we are observent. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

By the way, Happy Birthday Ady. :D

Smart ass eh, (wink)

Sim11UK
20th June 2009, 23:07
Smart ass eh, (wink)

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::icon_lol:

tiN
21st June 2009, 12:24
Happy Birthday tiN :)

Thanks Sim much appreciated x :) Had a lovely day superb!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

:D:D:D Dont mind having 2 threads for my birthday:D:D:D As i had 2 days celebration :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Chill'ax u guys..:cwm38:

So sweet of you Sim, thank you :cwm38:

Oh manay, I dont mind at all :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

I'll chat to u sometime manay, been busy this last 2 days :) x

Mrs.JMajor
21st June 2009, 12:28
Thats just showing how we (members) love yah :cwm38:

bornatbirth
21st June 2009, 19:55
happy birthday to all forumers!!!!!!!!!!!

and btw when can we take bets on the fight? :D

Mrs.JMajor
21st June 2009, 19:56
happy birthday to all forumers!!!!!!!!!!!

and btw when can we take bets on the fight? :D

Soon, watch out