PDA

View Full Version : Pinoy guy who likes white girls here...

mrconfusion87
20th June 2009, 05:16
Hi I'm Antonio and I have been lurking here - I find the UK quite fascinating to tell you what... and their women quite awesome! ;)

Based on that I guess you can deduce my taste in women tends to tilt towards white women, though I do not mind having fun with others as well...

aromulus
20th June 2009, 08:42
Hi I'm Antonio and I have been lurking here - I find the UK quite fascinating to tell you what... and their women quite awesome! ;)

Based on that I guess you can deduce my taste in women tends to tilt towards white women, though I do not mind having fun with others as well...

That attitude of yours tells me that you are on the wrong forum.:NoNo:

Tawi2
20th June 2009, 11:04
Naughty :icon_lol:

somebody
20th June 2009, 11:27
That attitude of yours tells me that you are on the wrong forum.:NoNo:

Why?

I think he meant as a young guy he likes women from all backgrounds but thinks white women are cute.

You telling me you never had your eye by Girls from all backgrounds turned as a young single bloke:Erm:

Tawi2
20th June 2009, 11:31
I think its the "Fun" part aromulus is alluding to someone,I think the guy is looking for "Fun" :icon_lol:

aromulus
20th June 2009, 13:04
I think its the "Fun" part aromulus is alluding to someone,I think the guy is looking for "Fun" :icon_lol:

Exactamundo............:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
20th June 2009, 13:50
We are all looking for "Fun" but my idea of that is sitting beside a river watching a float and waiting for a bite :icon_lol:

somebody
20th June 2009, 14:20
We are all looking for "Fun" but my idea of that is sitting beside a river watching a float and waiting for a bite :icon_lol:

I bet all 22 year olds think the same:D Why there is so many pubs along the Kingston riverside for example:D

Tawi2
20th June 2009, 14:32
What do you call that pub just on the side of the bridge :Erm:same side of the river as John Lewis but opposite side of the bridge?Some guys from there got drunk,went up onto Kingston bridge and jumped off,their mates recorded it on their phones and Youtubed it :icon_lol: Nutters!

somebody
20th June 2009, 14:42
What do you call that pub just on the side of the bridge :Erm:same side of the river as John Lewis but opposite side of the bridge?Some guys from there got drunk,went up onto Kingston bridge and jumped off,their mates recorded it on their phones and Youtubed it :icon_lol: Nutters!

The Bishop in residence, im not surprised most likely complaining about the prices in that pub:D

Sadly been a few youngsters fall in and not be so lucky:NoNo:

pennybarry
20th June 2009, 14:47
Most Pinoy men are attracted to ladies with white skin. That's why I have no appeal to Pinoy boys:D. They like white legs, white face:yikes: I tried white cream but didn't work out:Erm:

somebody
20th June 2009, 14:56
Most Pinoy men are attracted to ladies with white skin. That's why I have no appeal to Pinoy boys:D. They like white legs, white face:yikes: I tried white cream but didn't work out:Erm:

Im sure your husband's glad it didn't work out:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
20th June 2009, 14:59
I never knew guys had fallen in from there somebody?I dont drink so normally dont frequent pubs,best place locally to get a nice meal on the river is the swan at Walton,beautiful views,great location.Penny,I remember seeing dark women bulk-buying eskinol at Robinsons,its like putting bleach or acid on their faces,it ruins their skin,no need for that at all:ARsurrender:

pennybarry
20th June 2009, 15:23
Im sure your husband's glad it didn't work out:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Yes he does but there's blemishes on my face. Bad effect of many creams and chemicals I'm afraid:bigcry:

Penny,I remember seeing dark women bulk-buying eskinol at Robinsons,its like putting bleach or acid on their faces,it ruins their skin,no need for that at all:ARsurrender:

I was one of them!!! Home made bleaching creme, I was a victim of Lyna, whitening soap, magic cream from Saudi etc.:Brick::Brick::Brick:

Tawi2
20th June 2009, 15:28
I know a girl who looks like she has had acid painted on her cheeks,her skin was badly burnt,it is strange but you meet people in pinas,you chat away to them and wonder why their necks are brown,their hands and arms are brown,but their face has a wierd ghostly crypt-like palour :Erm:A bit like a corpse thats been enbalmed and painted :omg:

jimeve
20th June 2009, 16:02

hi penny, you should have put on white tights.:D

Tawi2
20th June 2009, 16:05

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:Lateral thinking :icon_lol:

somebody
20th June 2009, 16:28
I know a girl who looks like she has had acid painted on her cheeks,her skin was badly burnt,it is strange but you meet people in pinas,you chat away to them and wonder why their necks are brown,their hands and arms are brown,but their face has a wierd ghostly crypt-like palour :Erm:A bit like a corpse thats been enbalmed and painted :omg:

Like the White "orange" girls who only fake tan there faces or legs etc:icon_lol:

If you gonna change colour one way or the other do it properly or not at all

pennybarry
20th June 2009, 16:30

Waaahh !!! don't like:Brick: I will be looked like a midwife in uniform - white legs brown face.

My hubby was helping Mom at her farm when he visited me in Pinas. My Mom eyesight is poor. She said why I let my hubby worn white stockings at farm.:NoNo::NoNo:

When I phoned my Mom few days ago, she was asking if there's whitening cream here in UK. She still wants to become white at 82 :omg:. I asked my Sis if Mom is suffering from second childhood:Brick::bigcry:

jimeve
20th June 2009, 16:34
Waaahh !!! don't like:Brick: I will be looked like a midwife in uniform - white legs brown face.

My hubby was helping Mom at her farm when he visited me in Pinas. My Mom eyesight is poor. She said why I let my hubby worn white stockings at farm.:NoNo::NoNo:

When I phoned my Mom few days ago, she was asking if there's whitening cream here in UK. She still wants to become white at 82 :omg:. I asked my Sis if Mom is suffering from second childhood:Brick::bigcry:

wife hides from the sun, she's like a vampire,

somebody
20th June 2009, 16:40
wife hides from the sun, she's like a vampire,

I notice on here when its good weather over most of the UK there are more Filipinas based in the UK online on the site :D
Hiding from the sun

Mrs.JMajor
20th June 2009, 16:44
So where is the thread owner now ??

somebody
20th June 2009, 16:48
So where is the thread ownder now ??

In the gazebo pub Kingston upon thames:Erm:

Tawi2
20th June 2009, 16:50
Or he has rushed to a bureau de change and swapping his peso for sterling to pay one of the ladies of loose virtue plying their trade around Soho who he thinks are "Awesome" :Erm:

MarBell379
20th June 2009, 16:51
Ive never understood why people dont feel comfortable in their own skins. White, black, brown, pink - doesn't matter. All can be beautiful. Be happy with what you have!

jimeve
20th June 2009, 16:52
Ive never understood why people dont feel comfortable in their own skins. White, black, brown, pink - doesn't matter. All can be beautiful. Be happy with what you have!

your green skin.

somebody
20th June 2009, 16:53
Or he has rushed to a bureau de change and swapping his peso for sterling to pay one of the ladies of loose virtue plying their trade around Soho who he thinks are "Awesome" :Erm:

I know plenty of women who work in Media and work in the Soho area i wont say they have that loose a virtue:omg::D

Mrs.JMajor
20th June 2009, 16:54

your green skin.

:doh:icon_lol::icon_lol: lol

somebody
20th June 2009, 16:54
your green skin.

And can ride a unicycle, something on my to do list of things to do before i start another list.

Tawi2
20th June 2009, 16:57
Theres not that many amphibian unicyclists around are there when you think about it :Erm:

jimeve
20th June 2009, 17:01
Theres not that many amphibian unicyclists around are there when you think about it :Erm:

tried to ride one, one night after a few beers nearly broke my neck.

somebody
20th June 2009, 17:02

Where do you put the stablizers:Erm:

somebody
20th June 2009, 17:05

Kermit does he ride a unicycle:Erm:

Them New Yorkers are quite wacky

Tawi2
20th June 2009, 17:06
Kermit?He lives in Zamboanga doesnt he :Erm:

jimeve
20th June 2009, 17:09
Kermit?He lives in Zamboanga doesnt he :Erm:

wonder why hes not been on the forum for a while:Erm:

Tawi2
20th June 2009, 17:10
He is intending returning to the UK i think.He hasnt been on for a few weeks.

jimeve
20th June 2009, 17:12
He is intending returning to the UK i think.He hasnt been on for a few weeks.

last time I heard he was island hopping.:icon_lol:

Tawi2
20th June 2009, 17:13
Lucky man,hope he hopped north instead of south :icon_lol:

somebody
20th June 2009, 17:14
Maybe its a motorcycle unicycle in place of a tricycle save on wheel repair

jimeve
20th June 2009, 17:15
Lucky man,hope he hopped north instead of south :icon_lol:

Apparently he goes to Dumaguete for a few days.

Tawi2
20th June 2009, 17:16
Dont suggest it,some might actually try it :Erm: "Hmmmmm,sounds like a good idea" :D

Tawi2
20th June 2009, 17:18
Whats he doing in DGTE jim?Its got to be one of the nicest places to chill out,very relaxed city,I hate the amount of tricycles on perdices,but apart from that great place thats really prospering,or so it seems,I think its the proximity of silliman though,loads of students spending their money.

jimeve
20th June 2009, 17:22
Whats he doing in DGTE jim?Its got to be one of the nicest places to chill out,very relaxed city,I hate the amount of tricycles on perdices,but apart from that great place thats really prospering,or so it seems,I think its the proximity of silliman though,loads of students spending their money.

thats what he probably doing chilling out. I would not go to Zambo.

Tawi2
20th June 2009, 17:23
Zambo isnt as bad as most people think mate,bit of an edge to it,but theres worse places.

somebody
20th June 2009, 17:24
Zambo isnt as bad as most people think mate,bit of an edge to it,but theres worse places.Sunderland, stanwell, croydon town centre:Erm:

jimeve
20th June 2009, 17:26
Zambo isnt as bad as most people think mate,bit of an edge to it,but theres worse places.

Where Somalia :Erm:

Tawi2
20th June 2009, 17:27
Sunderland for a fact!That place is terrible,I lived there as a kid,its absolutely :omg: Stanwell :ARsurrender: Its a southern version of Sunderland,Croydon?I can take croydon or leave it,its just croydon isnt it,Last time I went to criydon was a few years ago however,early morning,I remember loads of people dossing down in sleeping bags on the pavement outside Lunar House :icon_lol:

Tawi2
20th June 2009, 17:28
Where Somalia :Erm:

Interesting thing about Somalia and Zambo is they both have pirates :cwm24:

jimeve
20th June 2009, 17:30
Interesting thing about Somalia and Zambo is they both have pirates :cwm24:

must have gone to the same school. :rolleyes:

Tawi2
20th June 2009, 17:35
I think pinoy pirates are a little more effeminate than their somali cousins,Ross Kemp is doing a few shows at the minute on Pirates,one in south-america,one in somalia,and one in south-east asia,the asian one is probably sulu&jolo as the gulf of siam has quietened down a lot.

jimeve
20th June 2009, 17:43
I think pinoy pirates are a little more effeminate than their somali cousins,Ross Kemp is doing a few shows at the minute on Pirates,one in south-america,one in somalia,and one in south-east asia,the asian one is probably sulu&jolo as the gulf of siam has quietened down a lot.

Yeah I watched a episode this week. was in Nigeria, what a mess the pirates

was stealing oil from manifolds and oil was polluting the ground.

Tawi2
20th June 2009, 17:47
Theres always incidents in the Delta states,couple of years ago some villagers shattered a pipe and started nicking the oil,huge crowd gathered,someone fancied a ciggie :cwm24: Always happens.

http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Oil_pipeline_explodes_in_Nigeria;_200_feared_dead

jimeve
20th June 2009, 17:51
Theres always incidents in the Delta states,couple of years ago some villagers shattered a pipe and started nicking the oil,huge crowd gathered,someone fancied a ciggie :cwm24: Always happens.

http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Oil_pipeline_explodes_in_Nigeria;_200_feared_dead

same place, there was smoke coming out of the pipes, try and watch it.

Tawi2
20th June 2009, 17:55
I will,its a different world,we think we have it bad sometimes :Erm:

jimeve
20th June 2009, 17:57
I will,its a different world,we think we have it bad sometimes :Erm:

life is cheap over there, its a real shame.:NoNo:

aromulus
21st June 2009, 08:30
So where is the thread owner now ??

Like many others before him, a couple of posts and off they go to greener pastures....:Erm:

He won't be missed.:yikes:

mrconfusion87
21st June 2009, 10:15
Like many others before him, a couple of posts and off they go to greener pastures....:Erm:

He won't be missed.:yikes:

Sorry! I just came back! Didn't think anyone would post on my thread! I'll definitely be sticking around here for a bit... :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mrconfusion87
21st June 2009, 10:16
Why?

I think he meant as a young guy he likes women from all backgrounds but thinks white women are cute.

You are quite right - I wouldn't mind sleeping with a woman from any background so long as she's sexy but I'd prefer to settle down and have babies with a white girl... :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aromulus
21st June 2009, 10:26
You are quite right - I wouldn't mind sleeping with a woman from any background so long as she's sexy but I'd prefer to settle down and have babies with a white girl... :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I am not quite sure why I approved this post.....:Erm:

You are showing your libertine views and I can tell you now, that any white woman will chew you to bits and spit you out as useless.:omg:

Besides I doubt you may be able to fill a bucket.... Which would make you redundant on a first date.....:icon_lol:

People here haven't been "targeting" Pinays as you are so set in doing with white women.:doh

With us it just happened that we met, here, there or on the net and romance blossomed.:)

Does your mum know that you are out ...???:Erm:

Mrs.JMajor
21st June 2009, 10:31
Sorry! I just came back! Didn't think anyone would post on my thread! I'll definitely be sticking around here for a bit... :xxgrinning--00xx3:

He is absolutely die hard to mestiza, calling Tawi2, Tawi like darker women, more on Indian/african color, hows that?:rolleyes:

Mrs.JMajor
21st June 2009, 10:33
[SIZE=4]Does your mum know that you are out ...???:Erm:
:icon_lol:

mrconfusion87
21st June 2009, 10:37
I am not quite sure why I approved this post.....:Erm:

You are showing your libertine views and I can tell you now, that any white woman will chew you to bits and spit you out as useless.:omg:

Besides I doubt you may be able to fill a bucket.... Which would make you redundant on a first date.....:icon_lol:

People here haven't been "targeting" Pinays as you are so set in doing with white women.:doh

With us it just happened that we met, here, there or on the net and romance blossomed.:)

Does your mum know that you are out ...???:Erm:

Well I know a few white girls who are quite libertine in their views of their ethnic preferences and I know some who DO LOVE Asian guys over the rest of the ethnicities... Sounds like you have a hard time believing that...

Well you obviously don't know me as a person - I can become far more interesting than anyone here - especially when someone decides to open herself to me and give me a chance... Not that I'm in a hurry though...

mrconfusion87
21st June 2009, 10:53

Sometimes I have a gut-feeling you are one of those chauvinistic white guys who would date someone from outside your background but HATE IT if a white girl does it and would do anything to discourage the white girl (or the Pinoy guy who likes a white girl) from doing so - the comments above speak volumes of that attitude...

There are plenty of those kinds of guys and the white girls I know who prefer other ethnicities like Asian tell me of the kind of stick they have to put up with in defending preferences...

If this hurts you, then I am probably telling the truth... :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aromulus
21st June 2009, 11:12
Sometimes I have a gut-feeling you are one of those chauvinistic white guys who would date someone from outside your background but HATE IT if a white girl does it and would do anything to discourage the white girl (or the Pinoy guy who likes a white girl) from doing so - the comments above speak volumes of that attitude...

There are plenty of those kinds of guys and the white girls I know who prefer other ethnicities like Asian tell me of the kind of stick they have to put up with in defending preferences...

If this hurts you, then I am probably telling the truth... :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Looks like you are talking out of your :butthead:.

In case you haven't been lurking long enough....

We have a few "white girls" (who is being racist here, then) on this forum, dating or having been dating Pinoys, and we are all happy for their choice, and nobody here would dream of criticizing or "discourage".

No one can help who they fall in love with.

So, wake up, lad, smell the coffee, go for your "Bar Mitzvah" and hopefully after that, your attitude will have improved.

Not holding my breath, tho.....:doh

I am sure other forum members would direct you in the right direction.

mrconfusion87
21st June 2009, 11:24
Looks like you are talking out of your :butthead:.

In case you haven't been lurking long enough....

We have a few "white girls" (who is being racist here, then) on this forum, dating or having been dating Pinoys, and we are all happy for their choice, and nobody here would dream of criticizing or "discourage".

No one can help who they fall in love with.

So, wake up, lad, smell the coffee, go for your "Bar Mitzvah" and hopefully after that, your attitude will have improved.

Not holding my breath, tho.....:doh

I am sure other forum members would direct you in the right direction.

I've seen a few of them too on this thread and I'm glad you guys are more "enlightened" and supportive than the average person who often are shocked if a white girl states she prefers Asians above all else... :xxgrinning--00xx3:

However you telling me that all white girls would chew me up and spit me out because of my "libertine attitudes" is something that reeks of someone who's talking of his :butthead: too as there are white girls who are chasing after Asian guys in that EXACT SAME MANNER, and there are MANY guys who are chasing white girls more voraciously than myself as I am still open to dating other ethnicities even though my main preference is white. :Brick:

Anyways I've been actively asking my friends to introduce me to some white girls that they know - one of them promised me he would but we just haven't been able to set the right time yet for the meeting. I've also been going on those message boards where white (and other) girls are explicitly seeking Asian guys and I've made a few friends already from those boards...

Well thanks for that warm welcome of yours to this board.... :laugher:

aromulus
21st June 2009, 11:29
Anyways I've been actively asking my friends to introduce me to some white girls that they know - one of them promised me he would but we just haven't been able to set the right time yet for the meeting. I've also been going on those message boards where white (and other) girls are explicitly seeking Asian guys and I've made a few friends already from those boards...

I did think originally that you were on the wrong forum....:doh

I am sure the other boards, you frequent, will give you what you are craving for and wish you good luck in your quest...:rolleyes:

For now....:Hellooo:

mrconfusion87
21st June 2009, 11:35
I did think originally that you were on the wrong forum....:doh

I am sure the other boards, you frequent, will give you what you are craving for and wish you good luck in your quest...:rolleyes:

For now....:Hellooo:

:laugher:

aromulus
21st June 2009, 11:41

:Erm:

Mrs.JMajor
21st June 2009, 12:41
Do you mind, If I ask....How old are you?

Mrs.JMajor
21st June 2009, 12:48
Base in some of your post, I had western women friend (or you call it white girls) I chat her today and let her peek in the forum and read your post, you know what she said....."Naw, naw wey, I dont like asian man, they say the willy is not as big as western guys":yikes:
I just reply to her "Oh my gulay":doh
Sorry :cwm24:

Tawi2
21st June 2009, 13:04
"He is absolutely die hard to mestiza, calling Tawi2, Tawi like darker women, more on Indian/african color, hows that?" I actually like dark skin Mrs M,not african however,Asian features are much more attarctive,and the asian character is a lot quieter,women are women at the end of the day,some countries have more than their fair share of attractive ones however :cwm38:

englishbird
21st June 2009, 16:16
I've seen a few of them too on this thread and I'm glad you guys are more "enlightened" and supportive than the average person who often are shocked if a white girl states she prefers Asians above all else... :xxgrinning--00xx3:

However you telling me that all white girls would chew me up and spit me out because of my "libertine attitudes" is something that reeks of someone who's talking of his :butthead: too as there are white girls who are chasing after Asian guys in that EXACT SAME MANNER, and there are MANY guys who are chasing white girls more voraciously than myself as I am still open to dating other ethnicities even though my main preference is white. :Brick:

I see no problem with you having a preference for white girls. Its no different to all the guys on here who prefer Asian women. You are entitled to prefer Western women to Asian, its your choice. I am white and i am currently in a " relationship" with a Filpino guy. and I have to say , he is 100% more attractive to me, than any "white" partner that I have had.:cwm38:.

jimeve
21st June 2009, 16:23
I see no problem with you having a preference for white girls. Its no different to all the guys on here who prefer Asian women. You are entitled to prefer Western women to Asian, its your choice. I am white and i am currently in a " relationship" with a Filpino guy. and I have to say , he is 100% more attractive to me, than any "white" partner that I have had.:cwm38:.

Size does not matter to you then.:D

englishbird
21st June 2009, 16:33
Size does not matter to you then.:D

You really shouldn't generalize. There is definately no size problem with my guy:D

somebody
21st June 2009, 19:44
"He is absolutely die hard to mestiza, calling Tawi2, Tawi like darker women, more on Indian/african color, hows that?" I actually like dark skin Mrs M,not african however,Asian features are much more attarctive,and the asian character is a lot quieter,women are women at the end of the day,some countries have more than their fair share of attractive ones however :cwm38:

Surely thats in the eye of the beholder?

Tawi2
21st June 2009, 19:47
That is true actually somebody,I was generalising :xxgrinning--00xx3:

somebody
21st June 2009, 19:48

Word

But dont think all of us white blokes think only asian birds are fit. If it wasn't for my Wife, i doubt i would be with an asian lady now.

englishbird
21st June 2009, 20:02
Word

But dont think all of us white blokes think only asian birds are fit. If it wasn't for my Wife, i doubt i would be with an asian lady now.

I don't think that at all. I just think some of the posters were being abit unfair to the guy, just because he has a preference for white women.:)

Tawi2
21st June 2009, 20:04
Dont take it seriously EB,its only banter :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.JMajor
21st June 2009, 20:20
Dont take it seriously EB,its only banter :xxgrinning--00xx3::laugher: I should say that word always to someone Tawi ,isnt it ? Always take words seriously :action-smiley-081: (friendship just borrow your fav icon 4 while ah)

Tawi2
21st June 2009, 20:21
:Rasp::action-smiley-081::Rasp::icon_lol:

jimeve
21st June 2009, 20:22
Word

i would be an asian lady now.
:yikes:

pennybarry
21st June 2009, 20:28
Mr Confusion + Englishbird = :Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

Timing is important:D

pennybarry
21st June 2009, 20:31

She's taken Penny:omg::bigcry:

Goodnight everybody:Hellooo:

jimeve
21st June 2009, 20:32

timing and Filipinos, lol

Mrs Daddy
21st June 2009, 20:48

I dont know how you react to this guys but my impression is not good!Sleeping = not love:Erm: please do enlighten me MR....:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

I think world turns upside down some filipina goes with white men while some filipino goes with white women:doh:doh:doh:yikes::yikes::yikes:

somebody
21st June 2009, 20:53
I dont know how you react to this guys but my impression is not good!Sleeping = not love:Erm: please do enlighten me MR....:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

Hiya Maam hope your well

Mrs Daddy we all adults here if you seriously think all men and women in the world only sleep with the one person. Yes even in the Phillipines.

Im not saying you would or have to approve:) but if everyone on here can say they have had only the one lover in their life time then blimey:D

Sophie
21st June 2009, 20:59
[QUOTE=Mrs Daddy;144432]I dont know how you react to this guys but my impression is not good!Sleeping = not love:Erm: please do enlighten me MR....:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:/QUOTE]

I agree with you mrs daddy :xxgrinning--00xx3:
I think he cannot enlighten us since he is mr confusion :D so he is confused himself :icon_lol:
He needs more enlightenment as he is quite lost :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Mrs Daddy
21st June 2009, 21:01
[QUOTE=Mrs Daddy;144432]I dont know how you react to this guys but my impression is not good!Sleeping = not love:Erm: please do enlighten me MR....:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:/QUOTE]

I think he cannot enlighten us since he is mr confusion :D so he is confused himself :icon_lol:

:xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Mrs.JMajor
21st June 2009, 21:02
Yes Wheela, that is what I wanted to emphasize to EB, hope she dont mind, he sounds just obsessed with white women but not serious one, sounds a one night stand to make it short

Mrs Daddy
21st June 2009, 21:04
Yes Wheela, that is what I wanted to emphasize to EB, hope she dont mind, he sounds just obsessed with white women but not serious one, sounds a one night stand to make it short

I am sure one night stand in pinas happened but its not quite a norm yet and we are not quite that liberated as well:Brick::Brick::Brick:

mrconfusion87
22nd June 2009, 07:35
Base in some of your post, I had western women freind (or you call it white girls) I chat her today and let her peek in the forum and read your post, you know what she said....."Naw, naw wey, I dont like asian man, they say the willy is not as big as western guys":yikes:
I just reply to her "Oh my gulay":doh
Sorry :cwm24:

Sorry that's her loss... She doesn't know how good she'd have it if she tried us... :Hellooo:

mrconfusion87
22nd June 2009, 07:36

Sorry you misunderstood me on that one - I like a white woman for something serious.... Sounds like you're one of those women EB said is being unfair to me "just because of my preference"... :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mrconfusion87
22nd June 2009, 07:37
Do you mind, If I ask....How old are you?

I'm 21 btw...

mrconfusion87
22nd June 2009, 07:38

I think world turns upside down some filipina goes with white men while some filipino goes with white women:doh:doh:doh:yikes::yikes::yikes:

I really feel like I'm talking to a big wall here... :icon_lol:

aromulus
22nd June 2009, 07:52
I'm 21 btw...

It shows.......

I really feel like I'm talking to a big wall here... :icon_lol:

Not really, you just have encountered some people that do not necessarily agree with your obnoxious attitude, towards women, in general.

It stands to reason to think, that even after "settling down" with a "white woman", you would continue after a while, having "fun" with others.

You may disagree with this assumption, but you will find it is well documented that sex addicts or predators do fall back into their old ways.:doh
One woman is never enough. :NoNo:

Only my two centavos worth.

mrconfusion87
22nd June 2009, 07:52
I don't think that at all. I just think some of the posters were being abit unfair to the guy, just because he has a preference for white women.:)

Thanks for sticking up for me EB. Never had I thought I'd be getting such a response on the boards.. :)

mrconfusion87
22nd June 2009, 07:53
It shows.......

Not really, you just have encountered some people that do not necessarily agree with your obnoxious attitude, towards women, in general.

It stands to reason to think, that even after "settling down" with a "white woman", you would continue after a while, having "fun" with others.

You may disagree with this assumption, but you will find it is well documented that sex addicts or predators do fall back into their old ways.:doh

Wrong I'm doing it the other way around - have all the fun in the world, then settle down aromolus... :Hellooo:

aromulus
22nd June 2009, 07:59

Colour has nothing to do with his attitude towards women in general. You are implying that it is ok to treat and use you like an object to be discarded and forgotten...:doh

Wrong I'm doing it the other way around - have all the fun in the world, then settle down aromolus... :Hellooo:

Seeing is believing......:Erm:

mrconfusion87
22nd June 2009, 08:06
Colour has nothing to do with his attitude towards women in general. You are implying that it is ok to treat and use you like an object to be discarded and forgotten...:doh

Again, I doubt she meant it that way... Well lets just see how she'll respond to that accusation which I hope she does soon... But on the other hand, you're acting like women are incapable of treating men like objects too, which is so untrue, based on what I know from my own set of female friends. This objectification definitely goes both ways and the reasons don't necessarily have to be about sexual gratification only...

aromulus
22nd June 2009, 08:15
[/SIZE]

Again, I doubt she meant it that way... Well lets just see how she'll respond to that accusation which I hope she does soon... But on the other hand, you're acting like women are incapable of treating men like objects too, which is so untrue, based on what I know from my own set of female friends. This objectification definitely goes both ways and the reasons don't necessarily have to be about sexual gratification only...

Nice female friends you have...........:omg:

Sex predators come in both genders.... And the third one....:D

bornatbirth
22nd June 2009, 09:19
timing and Filipinos, lol

my wife is still on filipino time?

taking forever and thinking being 30 mins late for everything is ok :icon_lol:

I dont know how you react to this guys but my impression is not good!Sleeping = not love:Erm: please do enlighten me MR....:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:/QUOTE]

i think he thinks hes a boylet and women cant resist him,to bad when the white girl sees his member?? :icon_lol: unless hes like the good doctor? :Erm:

Sorry that's her loss... She doesn't know how good she'd have it if she tried us... :Hellooo:

i think its best to avoid mr confusion,sounds like he wants to pee on every lamp post :xxgrinning--00xx3:

may i had by using the term white woman instead of western woman pretty much sums you up!

after getting your white woman will you become lazy and sit at home while she works :icon_lol:

KeithD
22nd June 2009, 09:28
Search his username on Google :rolleyes:

mrconfusion87
22nd June 2009, 09:29
i think its best to avoid mr confusion,sounds like he wants to pee on every lamp post :xxgrinning--00xx3:

may i had by using the term white woman instead of western woman pretty much sums you up!

after getting your white woman will you become lazy and sit at home while she works :icon_lol:

Nope, I know how I act when I truly care for someone - I'd be even more diligent with my work and I'd go the extra mile to make sure they're feeling good and comfortable. In fact I'm sure I'd do more than you ever would... :Hellooo: :Rasp:

bornatbirth
22nd June 2009, 09:35
if your so smart and such a gentleman why use the word white girl???

are you a caveman.

and why post in this forum :Hellooo:

are you just trying to be funny??

btw read my avatar!

Mrs.JMajor
22nd June 2009, 09:38
if your so smart and such a gentleman why use the word white girl???
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

In fact I'm sure I'd do more than you ever would... :Hellooo: :Rasp:

Bornabirth :yikes:

KeithD
22nd June 2009, 09:38
How would you define a 'white woman' as the only ones I know have red hair!

Mrs Daddy
22nd June 2009, 09:53
It shows.......

very well said:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs Daddy
22nd June 2009, 09:59
This thread reminds me ofCOOL btw where is he:Erm::Erm::Erm:

I think you still got a lot to learn Mr.Confuse Enjoy life first and girls later Theres more to life than girl at your age now:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ji&Ma
22nd June 2009, 14:47

I think you still got a lot to learn Mr.Confuse Enjoy life first and girls later Theres more to life than girl at your age now:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Yeah - thats right Mrs.D - when I've seen these post he came to my mind immediately:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::doh

aromulus
22nd June 2009, 14:56
This thread reminds me ofCOOL btw where is he:Erm:

Yeah - thats right Mrs.D - when I've seen these post he came to my mind immediately:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::doh

You are both wrong.....:doh

Tawi2
22nd June 2009, 14:56
On another forum someone asked the question why the huge discrepancy between pinoys/pinays in inter-racial marriages,heres his answer.......

The difference is this. Pilipino women dates for prosperity and stability of a sutable partner no matter what the race is at the begining of dating or courtship. Pilipino male dates for fun and entertainment. They think seriously a little later.

Which isnt really an answer as such,I know a number of pinays who married westerners when in their 30's and 40's so why dont the pinoys marry the western ladies later :Erm: Not a very well thought out answer to be honest :NoNo::doh

aromulus
22nd June 2009, 14:58
I have seen that .....:action-smiley-081:

Tawi2
22nd June 2009, 15:17
confused,theres a huge difference between turkish,chinese,indonesian,pakistani,they are all "Asian" but all have different physiognomy,I was interested in the british women you know who date pinoys?Is this in Manila?I can only ever remember meeting a tiny number of single british women in Manila,where do these large numbers of single brit pinoyphiles hang out :Erm: It would be interesting to find out % and numbers of pinays V Pinoys in inter-racial marriages :Erm:

englishbird
24th June 2009, 19:29

Seeing is believing......:Erm:

Fact. Men use women and women use men. It happens everywhere, to all colours and nationalites. I wasn't implying that it is ok to treat someone like an object. I was just sticking up for the guy in his choice for a " white women". Which BTW as a white woman, I do not find offensive:xxgrinning--00xx3: Just my opinion:ARsurrender:

somebody
24th June 2009, 20:07
confused,theres a huge difference between turkish,chinese,indonesian,pakistani,they are all "Asian" but all have different physiognomy,I was interested in the british women you know who date pinoys?Is this in Manila?I can only ever remember meeting a tiny number of single british women in Manila,where do these large numbers of single brit pinoyphiles hang out :Erm: It would be interesting to find out % and numbers of pinays V Pinoys in inter-racial marriages :Erm:

Dont many white women go to the med and windies for some fun or find true love?

Amazing how many women you see about to or just back from traveling alone abroad maybe not to the Phil when traveling though Heathrow. Many on the Phone to a loved one it seems they have just left, then looking sad as the phone call over. I kind of see and hear De ja vu:D

While its no great issue for a British man to travel abroad it still is for many British women.

Many people in my office would raise more of a eyebrow of a woman traveling alone abroad than if it was a Man Im pretty certain from comments Males and Females have made.

Arthur Little
24th June 2009, 22:41

:omg: Whhhat? ... an amphibian unicyclist? ... a FROG on a one-wheeler BIKE? :D ... wowee! - that sounds REAL kinky, Jim old chap! :doh

aromulus
25th June 2009, 08:11
Fact. Men use women and women use men. It happens everywhere, to all colours and nationalites.

Yup, I do agree on that score wholeheartedly.:)

I wasn't implying that it is ok to treat someone like an object. I was just sticking up for the guy in his choice for a " white women". Which BTW as a white woman, I do not find offensive:xxgrinning--00xx3: Just my opinion:ARsurrender:

To me, even not being politically correct at all, the term of reference is the "white woman" bit....:NoNo:

It would sound much better if the "gentleman" in question had referred to "western", "European" or better still "caucasians"....:NoNo:

I tend to get wound up if someone on the forum refers to his wife as "my Filipina"....:NoNo:

I must have been in the wrong places when in the Philippines as I never had the chance to observe this bloke's much vaunted abundance of "white women" to conquer.....:Erm:

The only one I recall seeing there, was getting cash out of an ATM just outside the entrance to the Duty Free shop at the Waterfront Hotel in Cebu....
And what I can only guess, her "white" husband and 2 "white" kids were there with her....:D
By the accent I thought that their first names could have been Sheila and Bruce.....:icon_lol:

bornatbirth
25th June 2009, 12:27
i think hes more refering too that he likes white skinned girls over dark skinned girls and wants completely white girls without hint of dark skin,i wonder where he meets any white girls??

plenty single white men to meet! :action-smiley-081::icon_lol:

Arthur Little
25th June 2009, 13:21

:Erm: ... I think you'll find we've seen the last of 'mr cool' ... for the foreseeable future, at any rate. I gave him "short-shrift" one evening a few weeks ago ... pointed out the error of his ways, &c., &c. :xxsmilie_auslachen: ... in a "fatherly" sort of manner, you understand! [Hopefully] he got the *message ... and feels suitably chastised ... though, I haven't come across *IT (NOR HIM!) on the forum since ...

jimeve
25th June 2009, 16:39
:omg: Whhhat? ... an amphibian unicyclist? ... a FROG on a one-wheeler BIKE? :D ... wowee! - that sounds REAL kinky, Jim old chap! :doh

Less of the old.

aromulus
28th June 2009, 08:33
Looks like that the original thread starter has moved on to greener pastures, seeking people that agree with him 100%, not being able to start a controversy here on our site.....:Erm:

:action-smiley-081:

:D

englishbird
28th June 2009, 14:17
Looks like that the original thread starter has moved on to greener pastures, seeking people that agree with him 100%, not being able to start a controversy here on our site.....:Erm:

:action-smiley-081:

:D

I was thinking the same! Looks like hes disappeared:Cuckoo: