PDA

View Full Version : "Can you stretch your ***** between your legs and stick it up your ***?"

nigel
21st June 2009, 14:29
A young boy goes fishing with his Grandad, after ten minutes the Grandad starts drinking beer.:party-smiley-012:

The young boy says "Can I drink some beer Grandad?"

The old man says "Can you stretch your willy between your legs and stick it up your bum?"

Young boy says "No!"

Old man says "You can't have no beer then!"

Five minutes later, the old man starts smoking cigarettes.:Smokin:

Young boy says "Can I smoke some cigarettes Grandad?"

Old man says "Can you stretch your willy between your legs and stick it up your bum?"

Young boy says "No!"

Old man says "You can't have no cigarettes then!"

On the way home the young boy puts a coin in a fruit machine and wins £500!!!:REGamblMoney01HL1::BouncyHappy:

Old man says "I hope your going to share your winnings with me young man?!"

Young boy says "Grandad, can you stretch your willy between your legs and stick it up your bum?"

Old man says "As a matter of fact I can!":)

Young boy says "Good, 'cause you can go and bum yourself!:yikes::yikes::yikes:

(I hope this isn't too rude...?)

:rolleyes:

Mrs Daddy
21st June 2009, 14:32
ahhhh! you`re barred!:D:D:D

nigel
21st June 2009, 14:34
ahhhh! you`re barred!:D:D:DEeeek i hope not!:xxparty-smiley-004:

Ji&Ma
21st June 2009, 14:34
Good one:xxgrinning--00xx3:
(And fear the ban now...):omg:
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

nigel
21st June 2009, 14:37
Good one:xxgrinning--00xx3:
(And fear the ban now...):omg:
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
Yes, um, errr, me, banned now, errr, I could be! Well it's been nice knowing you all anyway!:bigcry:

Tawi2
21st June 2009, 14:38
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs Daddy
21st June 2009, 14:40
Yes, um, errr, me, banned now, errr, I could be! Well it's been nice knowing you all anyway!:bigcry:

Till we meet again:xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
you will be alrigt am sure dom will enjoy it ooopppsss... I mean the joke:xxgrinning--00xx3::D:D:D:D

pennybarry
21st June 2009, 14:46
What/Who is Willy? Is Dick and Willy the same? Just want to know

nigel
21st June 2009, 14:48
What/Who is Willy? Is Dick and Willy the same? Just want to knowYes I am meaning willy as in...:icon_tonguew:

Mrs.JMajor
21st June 2009, 15:05
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: Good joke thou....just wondering why joke is really indeed funny if its all about nasty :icon_lol: bastos (rude?):Erm:

nigel
21st June 2009, 16:01
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: Good joke thou....just wondering why joke is really indeed funny if its all about nasty :icon_lol: bastos (rude?):Erm:I know what you mean, but sometimes rudeness can 'cause an embarrassment which can make you want to laugh even more!:icon_lol: