PDA

View Full Version : Hi I am Aphrodite

aphrodite78
22nd June 2009, 21:50
Hi and hello to everyone who is using this site. Well my name is Joy, mother of 4, been here in the UK since 2005 and I live in Manchester. I am about to get married this August. Got an ILR since 2006 in view of domestic violence. I am not really good in introducing myself but I came across about this website when I was so desperately looking for answer about my situation. Have a nice evening everyone and hoping I could also meet some friends thru this site. It's only now that I am really able to live my life as I've had a really bad experience with my ex. I hope I could also help if there is anyone who got similar situation as mine.

Sophie
22nd June 2009, 21:52
welcome to the forum joy:Hellooo::Hellooo:
you'll definitely enjoy here :xxgrinning--00xx3:

vbkelly
22nd June 2009, 22:01
Hi and hello to everyone who is using this site. Well my name is Joy, mother of 4, been here in the UK since 2005 and I live in Manchester. I am about to get married this August. Got an ILR since 2006 in view of domestic violence. I am not really good in introducing myself but I came across about this website when I was so desperately looking for answer about my situation. Have a nice evening everyone and hoping I could also meet some friends thru this site. It's only now that I am really able to live my life as I've had a really bad experience with my ex. I hope I could also help if there is anyone who got similar situation as mine.

welcome aboard joy!

Mrs.JMajor
22nd June 2009, 22:04
Hi yah Joy:Hellooo::Hellooo:

bornatbirth
22nd June 2009, 23:20
hi and welcome!!!!!!!!!

Arthur Little
22nd June 2009, 23:22

Hello Joy,

First, let me say how sorry I am to read that you've been a victim of domestic violence. :bigcry: But, thankfully, you have emerged from this bitter experience ... ready to love again, and place sufficient trust in another guy. Honestly, for someone in your position - given that you're also the mother of four children - that is a really positive step. I truly "salute" you for your bravery, wish you all the very best in your new relationship and have much pleasure in extending a warm welcome to the forum. Here, you can be assured of being amongst friends, who will do their utmost to support and sustain your morale. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Secondly, your kind offer of advice and assistance to others in a similar situation, is to be greatly commended.

Tawi2
22nd June 2009, 23:30
A paedophilic bigamist wife-beater :cwm24: That's a lot of faults in one small guy. :Erm: Hope you're having a happier time in the UK :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Jay&Zobel
22nd June 2009, 23:47
Hello Joy,

First, let me say how sorry I am to read that you've been a victim of domestic violence. :bigcry: But, thankfully, you have emerged from this bitter experience ... ready to love again, and place sufficient trust in another guy. Honestly, for someone in your position - given that you're also the mother of four children - that is a really positive step. I truly "salute" you for your bravery, wish you all the very best in your new relationship and have much pleasure in extending a warm welcome to the forum. Here, you can be assured of being amongst friends, who will do their utmost to support and sustain your morale. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Secondly, your kind offer of advice and assistance to others in a similar situation, is to be greatly commended.

I'll second that!!! :bigcry::bigcry:

-------
:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Welcome here Joy!

IainBusby
23rd June 2009, 13:41
Hi Joy,
Welcome to the forum. :Hellooo:

adam&chryss
23rd June 2009, 14:06
welcome to the forum joy! :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Mrs Daddy
23rd June 2009, 14:54
welcome here joy:Das they said there`s rainbow after the rains:)

tiN
23rd June 2009, 21:41
Welcome here joy :Hellooo:

empott
24th June 2009, 04:39
Hi Joy, welcome to the forum. It's good that you moved on and starting a new life now. Good luck and God Bless. :Hellooo:

irobot
27th June 2009, 15:21
Irobot...." Sunny... Different From The Rest... "

Hi There aphrodite78 ... Welcome to the forum...

chloe
3rd July 2009, 13:03
Hello Joy! good for you! ur bravery is very admirable.. ur one a good example out there for being strong, positive minded, bright, and most of all u believe in urself.. WELCOME ABOARD JOY..ENJOY UR STAY.