PDA

View Full Version : How can I keep my Filipina Wifey happy? :-)

nigel
23rd June 2009, 15:27
What makes a Filipina happy?

What's important to a Filipina?

Where is the Filipina happy button? (no answers of a sexual nature please..:icon_lol:)

Tawi2
23rd June 2009, 15:29
FOOD :xxgrinning--00xx3::D

vbkelly
23rd June 2009, 15:31

Where is the Filipina happy button? (no answers of a sexual nature please..:icon_lol:)

you need to wear a mascot of jolibee or mcdonald lol to make her happy

Tawi2
23rd June 2009, 15:34
Food,food,food.
Food,food,food.
Food,food,food.

There's nothing you can do that can't be done.
Nothing you can sing that can't be sung.
Nothing you can say but you can learn how to play the game.
It's easy.

Nothing you can make that can't be made.
No one you can save that can't be saved.
Nothing you can do but you can learn how to be you in time.
It's easy.

All you need is food.
All you need is food.
All you need is food,food.
Food is all you need.

Oh yeah,you could bring her mum and sisters over also I guess :Erm:

PAT
23rd June 2009, 15:40
let her feel she is your beloved ms. universe....:)

Jay&Zobel
23rd June 2009, 15:48
FOOD :xxgrinning--00xx3::D

Food,food,food.
Food,food,food.
Food,food,food.

It's easy.

It's easy.

All you need is food.
All you need is food.
Food is all you need.

:Erm:

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

FUNNY ENOUGH BUT TRUE!!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sophie
23rd June 2009, 15:48
FOOD? That's for a man :D
Remember the saying "The best way to a man's heart is through his stomach":D:D
How to keep a woman happy? ROMANCE :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Every woman is a sucker for romance, i guess that sums it all up :xxgrinning--00xx3: :D
Just my personal opinion though :) :D

Tawi2
23rd June 2009, 15:50
Pinays are social creatures,never seen them happier than when eating in company :xxgrinning--00xx3: Invite her friends around,get a KFC bucket,stick on a tagalog DVD(avoid "Sundo" its rubbish,as my son says limited budget,limited acting).:icon_lol:

Mrs.JMajor
23rd June 2009, 15:52
Give her vacation twice a year to PI, that will make us happy (batting eyelashes)

adam&chryss
23rd June 2009, 15:54
shopping, holiday in PI and always bring her to her pinay friends :xxgrinning--00xx3:

adam&chryss
23rd June 2009, 15:55
buy her a wow magicsing (karaoke) and get TFC for the telly :BouncyHappy:

Mrs.JMajor
23rd June 2009, 15:57
Give her vacation twice a year to PI, that will make us happy (batting eyelashes)

shopping, holiday in PI and always bring her to her pinay friends :xxgrinning--00xx3:
:icon_lol:

Sabay na nmn:icon_lol:

adam&chryss
23rd June 2009, 15:58

Sabay na nmn:icon_lol:

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
23rd June 2009, 15:59
If you get the magicsing:doh or the TFC:NoNo: i hope you dont have neighbours?May I suggest you just get the food and the DVD?Its far quieter and you will retain your popularity in the neighbourhood without complaints from bungol old Mr Brown 20 houses away who knocks on your door and asks are you being cruel to animals or strangling cats in your living room :Erm:

adam&chryss
23rd June 2009, 16:01
If you get the magicsing:doh or the TFC:NoNo: i hope you dont have neighbours?May I suggest you just get the food and the DVD?Its far quieter and you will retain your popularity in the neighbourhood without complaints from bungol old Mr Brown 20 houses away who knocks on your door and asks are you being cruel to animals or strangling cats in your living room :Erm:

but it will make your wifey happy...

better to make your wife happy rather than your neighbours, d bah.. hehehe

Mrs.JMajor
23rd June 2009, 16:03
Fortunately some filipina had great voice Tawi, not always like sound of sandok and palayok

Tawi2
23rd June 2009, 16:09
I was thinking more like the ero and the ering Mrs M :Erm:

Ji&Ma
23rd June 2009, 16:21
If it's just neighbour that's OK, but what about RSPCA accompanied by PC:omg::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Mrs Daddy
23rd June 2009, 16:49

:Erm::Erm::Erm: is she not happy now?

Mrs.JMajor
23rd June 2009, 16:53
:Erm::Erm::Erm: is she not happy now?

:icon_lol: See I told you wheela, you make me laugh :icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs Daddy
23rd June 2009, 17:25
:icon_lol: See I told you wheela, you make me laugh :icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

I dont know that I made you laugh Juliet but glad to know I did:xxgrinning--00xx3::D:D:D

gracia143
23rd June 2009, 17:39
shoesssss, lots of them! handbags!!! clothes!!! tanan oi!!! :BouncyHappy: and most of all TLC... and a better understanding of the Filipino culture. :xxgrinning--00xx3: then we're happy!

gracia143
23rd June 2009, 17:41
Ayaw panghilabot (don't be mad or intervene) if we send money to Pinas!:omg:

Mrs Daddy
23rd June 2009, 17:43

agree:xxgrinning--00xx3::D:D:D

gracia143
23rd June 2009, 17:46
agree:xxgrinning--00xx3::D:D:D

Heheheee:D thanks for the motion Mrs. D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs Daddy
23rd June 2009, 17:51
Heheheee:D thanks for the motion Mrs. D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

walang anuman po grace!I mean what you said is true its nature to us filipina`s sending money to our love ones back home kung baga package deal na when they married us:yikes::yikes::yikes:

alicat
23rd June 2009, 20:01
shoesssss, lots of them! handbags!!! clothes!!! tanan oi!!! :BouncyHappy: and most of all TLC... and a better understanding of the Filipino culture. :xxgrinning--00xx3: then we're happy!

i agree:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.JMajor
23rd June 2009, 20:02
i agree:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hi Cath, lol you really didnt control your self not to agree in that words huh! hehehe

IainBusby
23rd June 2009, 20:03
Impossible. Only completely happy for 5 minutes at a time. Then reasonably happy for another 10 minutes. Then not completely uncontent for the next 10 minutes. Then the next thing on the agenda starts to niggle at her, and so on and so on...................

vbkelly
23rd June 2009, 20:22

she needs more filipina friends to chat with bcoz she might bored to be alone on her own while your working

alicat
23rd June 2009, 20:28

Hi Cath, lol you really didnt control your self not to agree in that words huh! hehehe

:icon_lol::icon_lol::Hellooo:

KeithD
23rd June 2009, 20:32
Apologies for not posting in this thread but Nigel published the following rule so I have nothing to say :rolleyes:

(no answers of a sexual nature please..:icon_lol:)

Mrs Daddy
23rd June 2009, 20:39
I was just gonna say buy her a rabbit :D:D:D (peace!)

nigel
23rd June 2009, 20:43
:Erm::Erm::Erm: is she not happy now?She is happy sweety, I think she could be happier still though, it's my ultimate job to keep her happy I think..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs Daddy
23rd June 2009, 20:44
She is happy sweety, I think she could be happier still though, it's my ultimate job to keep her happy I think..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Good!:):):)

Tawi2
23rd June 2009, 20:51

Rampant?????:omg::cwm24::omg:

Jay&Zobel
23rd June 2009, 20:57

amen amen amen!!!!!!!!!!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

:omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::D:D:D:D

tiN
23rd June 2009, 20:59

Thats why Im happy then :Cuckoo::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Sophie
23rd June 2009, 21:01
amen amen amen!!!!!!!!!!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

And also, men has to say AMEN to us women all the time, always a YES, lol :xxgrinning--00xx3::D:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

bornatbirth
23rd June 2009, 21:15

walang anuman po grace!I mean what you said is true its nature to us filipina`s sending money to our love ones back home kung baga package deal na when they married us:yikes::yikes::yikes:

you could ask hubby first? :D

Impossible. Only completely happy for 5 minutes at a time. Then reasonably happy for another 10 minutes. Then not completely uncontent for the next 10 minutes. Then the next thing on the agenda starts to niggle at her, and so on and so on...................

have you met my wife?:icon_lol:

ladies i hope thats a cute bunny rabbit your talking about :Erm::D

do what i do agree with everything she says and never say no to her!!!!
i have learnt the hard way :ARsurrender::bigcry:

jimeve
23rd June 2009, 21:16

:Erm:

Pepe n Pilar
23rd June 2009, 21:18
How to make wifey happy?:rolleyes:

Huh! i can't think of any.... i'm happy and contented.... :D
what else?.... hmmm.....:):Erm::Erm:

bornatbirth
23rd June 2009, 21:23
I was just gonna say buy her a vibrater :D:D:D (peace!)

im surprised you didnt edit it jim? :icon_lol:

KeithD
23rd June 2009, 21:26
Remember.....a rabbit is not just for Christmas.....it's for Christmas dinner as well :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Jay&Zobel
23rd June 2009, 21:28
She is happy sweety, I think she could be happier still though, it's my ultimate job to keep her happy I think..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

what about nigel's witty naughty humour? :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::omg::omg::omg::Erm::Erm::Erm::Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

Sophie
23rd June 2009, 22:10
what about nigel's witty naughty humour? :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::omg::omg::omg::Erm::Erm::Erm::Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

i think he's trying to be wholesome for a change, lol :D:icon_lol::icon_lol:

womaninlove
24th June 2009, 04:28

ONE of the things that makes a Filipina happy.... great romance...shopping once in a while. help her with the house chore... make a plan ahead like where you gonna go during weekends, don't wait her ALWAYS who makes a plan on what to do or where you gonna go EVERY weekend. surprises.

great time together with our spouse. spend some time with families and close relatives.

that's all I can say

pennybarry
24th June 2009, 09:38

OK no sexual nature:D

I'm happy if hubby asked me if I still have money:action-smiley-081:
and told me to get some from his pocket:icon_lol:

I'm happy if he allows me to travel anywhere seeing friends and family with him or without him:Rasp::Rasp:

I'm happy if he pampers me and giving me good advises not to apply credit card/loans etc:icon_lol:

I'm happy if he tours me around oftentimes on weekends. Happy when asked where to GO.:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Happy JOYRIDE with him in his car :Hellooo::BouncyHappy::cwm12:

Ehhehehe we are happy go lucky :D:action-smiley-081:

Food,food,food.
Food,food,food.
Food,food,food.

It's easy.

It's easy.

All you need is food.
All you need is food.
Food is all you need.

Oh yeah,you could bring her mum and sisters over also I guess :Erm:

Depends on what type of foods Tawi. I only accepts Seafood and veggies.
I only eat when hungry:icon_lol:

LEAHnew
24th June 2009, 12:41
Remember.....a rabbit is not just for Christmas.....it's for Christmas dinner as well :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:Erm:Didn't taste rabbit yet nor experienced it:yikes::D :Erm:a stew or adobo:D:Rasp:

Ji&Ma
24th June 2009, 13:28
:Erm:Didn't taste rabbit yet nor experienced it:yikes::D :Erm:a stew or adobo:D:Rasp:
Actually rabbit is very yummy:Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:
Homegrown rabbits - roasted with piece of pork belly otherwise the meat is bit dry , hmmmmmmm:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Jay&Zobel
24th June 2009, 13:38
Homegrown rabbits - roasted with piece of pork belly otherwise the meat is bit dry , hmmmmmmm:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

As in domesticated rabbits? :omg::omg::omg: aww poor cutey lil things...
But yeah they said Bugs Bunnies are really tasty...:Erm::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ji&Ma
24th June 2009, 13:42
As in domesticated rabbits? :omg::omg::omg: aww poor cutey lil things...
But yeah they said Bugs Bunnies are really tasty...:Erm::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
Obviously not the small one you keep at home as pet - they are way too small.
What I mean is rabbits specially bred for meat...:Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

tiN
24th June 2009, 14:06

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

I love it, esp in a stew...:D:D:D

Ji&Ma
24th June 2009, 14:07

Yeah - rabbit stew, yummy:Rasp::Rasp::Rasp::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Jay&Zobel
24th June 2009, 14:37

FOOOOODDDDDD!!!! NOT AGAIN HEHEHE.... I REALLY WANT TO TRY BUGSBUNNY NOW HEHHEE:Erm:

Tawi2
24th June 2009, 14:39
Rabbit is VERY healthy,forget the chinese imports they sell in Tesco,its easy to get shooting permission for rabbits here,my freezer used to be filled with rabbit,venison etc,nowadays its packed with fish,mainly rainbow and brown trout,and a few bass :xxgrinning--00xx3:Rabbit makes a great substitute for chicken in curries etc :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sophie
24th June 2009, 14:45
FOOOOODDDDDD!!!! NOT AGAIN HEHEHE.... I REALLY WANT TO TRY BUGSBUNNY NOW HEHHEE:Erm:

I'm curious too but i'm not sure i can......I will always imagine it as my pet bunny back in childhood, so kawawa :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

Ji&Ma
24th June 2009, 14:46
Rabbit is VERY healthy,forget the chinese imports they sell in Tesco,its easy to get shooting permission for rabbits here,my freezer used to be filled with rabbit,venison etc,nowadays its packed with fish,mainly rainbow and brown trout,and a few bass :xxgrinning--00xx3:Rabbit makes a great substitute for chicken in curries etc :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Yep - as rabbit meat is very tender - I like it a lot:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Might be actually very good for adobo:Rasp:

Tawi2
24th June 2009, 14:47
Dont worry Sophie,takes less than a second to break a rabbits neck :xxgrinning--00xx3: Its painless,far less painless than a poor pig having its throat cut :bigcry:

Tawi2
24th June 2009, 14:48

Rabbits are in plague proportions in some parts of the country,as are deer now,I have shot over 100 rabbits in a night along with another guy working the spotlight.

Sophie
24th June 2009, 14:50
Dont worry Sophie,takes less than a second to break a rabbits neck :xxgrinning--00xx3: Its painless,far less painless than a poor pig having its throat cut :bigcry:

Ouch :bigcry: bad tawi2 :NoNo::bigcry:
I'd rather not know how the poor bunny dies......:bigcry:

Tawi2
24th June 2009, 14:56
I never feel sorry for bunnies,but I always felt sad for the pigs :bigcry::ARsurrender::bigcry:

Sophie
24th June 2009, 15:08
I never feel sorry for bunnies,but I always felt sad for the pigs :bigcry::ARsurrender::bigcry:

pigs too, as they are slaughtered so inhumanely i guess sometimes........:NoNo::NoNo:
But i love pork so much lol, and never had a pig pet before, lol, so i guess that makes it easier, lol :D:D:D
And not only pigs, i think even chicken and others....:NoNo:
I specially hate "pinikpikan", if you know this tawi2, its such a cruel and brutal way of killing.....:NoNo:
but as they said, thats the only way it will taste good and so tender....:NoNo:
I guess i should be vegetarian instead, lol :D:D:D

Tawi2
24th June 2009, 15:11
I ate a dog that had been pinikpikaned :ARsurrender: It tasted nice though :Rasp: but I actually like pigs and refuse to eat them :NoNo: I dont like the idea of them being drained of blood :NoNo:

Sophie
24th June 2009, 15:15
I ate a dog that had been pinikpikaned :ARsurrender: It tasted nice though :Rasp: but I actually like pigs and refuse to eat them :NoNo: I dont like the idea of them being drained of blood :NoNo:

True.....as they scream loudly, really kawawa :NoNo:
And the blood is used for "dinuguan" :D if you know that food in pinas, lol
I personally find pig's blood nasty though, lol, but i think it's a delicacy in the philippines....
And dog meat is just as nasty in my opinion, lol, besides, its like eating your pet dog, kawawa naman....

Tawi2
24th June 2009, 15:17
Dinuguan makes me feel ill,I ate it once a long time ago :NoNo:

Sophie
24th June 2009, 15:20

same here, it makes my tummy get upset even if i only eat the meat and not really consume the bloody sauce, lol

pennybarry
24th June 2009, 15:26

Same as your black puddings gwaaark!!!

Tawi2
24th June 2009, 15:27
Black pudding is disgusting,white pudding is worse :NoNo:

nigel
24th June 2009, 15:53
Yeah i guess your right!:xxgrinning--00xx3: thanks for that!:)
FOOD? That's for a man :D
Remember the saying "The best way to a man's heart is through his stomach":D:D
How to keep a woman happy? ROMANCE :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Every woman is a sucker for romance, i guess that sums it all up :xxgrinning--00xx3: :D
Just my personal opinion though :) :D

nigel
24th June 2009, 16:03
I think she likes my humour, but not rude jokes in public maybe..:Erm:

Hey you guys have been talking about rabbits on this thread...is this my cue to tell my rabbit hunters joke? (****Warning**** it is very rude joke!):icon_lol:

Sophie
24th June 2009, 16:06
Hey you guys have been talking about rabbits on this thread...is this my cue to tell my rabbit hunters joke? (****Warning**** it is very rude joke!):icon_lol:

YES, BRING IT ON, LOL :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
GO NIGEL, GO NIGEL :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tawi2
24th June 2009, 16:08
Rude jokes?Got off with this Thai bird last night. She had an 5 inch tingil.....(Think about it):xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ji&Ma
24th June 2009, 16:16

Yeah yeah yeah - come on Nigel:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
Can't be worse than that FART thread:icon_lol:

Mrs.JMajor
24th June 2009, 16:46
I already told you Nigel, bring it on..................

tiN
24th June 2009, 18:40

Maybe i should try it:Erm::D:D:D:D

Is it true that its not good to eat rabbit when there is "R" in the month?:D

tiN
24th June 2009, 18:42

GO nigel, spill the beans :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Mrs Daddy
24th June 2009, 19:11

Tin,you know which bunnies am on about:Erm::D:D:D

Mrs Daddy
24th June 2009, 19:13
im surprised you didnt edit it jim? :icon_lol:

You naughty bug and you spelt it wrong as well:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Mrs Daddy
24th June 2009, 19:17
never tried rabbit and will never try one:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

tiN
25th June 2009, 12:59
Tin,you know which bunnies am on about:Erm::D:D:D

Definitely ate :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Mrs Daddy
25th June 2009, 15:17
Definitely ate :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:):):):xxgrinning--00xx3:

GaryFifer
26th June 2009, 21:13
give her a baby then she will not have anything to moan about because she will be too busy.

bornatbirth
26th June 2009, 23:26
nigel,try some DR KHO action with her??? :xxgrinning--00xx3::D

Alan
27th June 2009, 01:53
Get her a Michael Jackson ticket............Oooops! Too late!!

Al.:)

nigel
27th June 2009, 08:03
Get her a Michael Jackson ticket............Oooops! Too late!!

Al.:)
hahahahahahahaha!:icon_lol: Ye bugger!:icon_lol:

Jay&Zobel
27th June 2009, 08:35

nigel,try some DR KHO action with her??? :xxgrinning--00xx3::D

:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::icon_lol:

D&G
27th June 2009, 11:51

I find this question simple yet hard to answer :Erm: (maybe because there's some sort of limitation or a rule set in answering the question :D )

If you actually ask some filipinas or women in general what makes them happy, they're quite likely to say love, career, power, money, children, shoes, handbags etc...WOMEN/Filipinas differ in preferences. Some women would find happiness in simple things whilst some wont.

I think it is best for every man/husband to know his lady/wife very well and have a clear idea of what makes her happy... (unfortunately, seem to be an unending task for men to figure out what will make their ladies happy :NoNo: :D )

miss.piggy
27th June 2009, 12:20
Rude jokes?Got off with this Thai bird last night. She had an 5 inch tingil.....(Think about it):xxgrinning--00xx3:

a what????? :NoNo:

missionforlove
12th July 2009, 18:21
...asking my love to silence the phone at night? It wakes me up and makes for a crappy sleep. I like to think that she could explain to her friends and family, that it would be better if they could call before, say, 10 p.m? I am in Canada so, there is a 14 hour time difference. Still workable though, don't you think? ...by the way, anyone here from Canada? always enjoy coming to this site, thanks.

Tawi2
12th July 2009, 18:37
a what????? :NoNo:

Sorry Miss P,I was told that joke by a Pinoy :ARsurrender:

miss.piggy
13th July 2009, 09:18
Sorry Miss P,I was told that joke by a Pinoy :ARsurrender:

:) Your tagalog is fascinating. Not many people here would understand that, for sure. It's cool. It's nice to know someone is that interested with the our language (rude or pleasant...it's all part of the package!). :cwm12: