PDA

View Full Version : farting!

bornatbirth
24th June 2009, 10:36
why is it me and my wife can argue!,i can get her pikon and tampo so easily usually over silly nonsense.

however....where and whenever i fart and how smelly they get my wife always laughs :Erm: howcome??

it seems strange to me that she doesnt find my farting offensive but gets upset so easily over other stuff?? :NoNo:

Ji&Ma
24th June 2009, 10:38
why is it me and my wife can argue!,i can get her pikon and tampo so easily usually over silly nonsense.

however....where and whenever i fart and how smelly they get my wife always laughs :Erm: howcome??

it seems strange to me that she doesnt find my farting offensive but gets upset so easily over other stuff?? :NoNo:
:Erm:Hmmm, maybe she likes it for some reason:Erm::omg::omg::omg:
Do you smell of violets?:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Mrs.JMajor
24th June 2009, 10:40
..... Golly:vomit-smiley-011:

maria_and_matt
24th June 2009, 10:51
coz farting is something trivial, .. but other stuff we r a lil bit on the sensitive side...

KeithD
24th June 2009, 10:55
coz farting is something trivial, .. but other stuff we r a lil bit on the sensitive side...
Whan my wife farts the cows pass out :rolleyes:

:omg: Bugger.....she'll read this :ARsurrender:

maria_and_matt
24th June 2009, 10:59

:icon_lol::icon_lol:, btw boss thank you for making this site i made good friends through this site, :BouncyHappy:

bornatbirth
24th June 2009, 11:03

:icon_lol:

its a good job i have never heard my wife fart! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.JMajor
24th June 2009, 11:07

its a good job i have never heard my wife fart! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

We make it secretly(no sound) as we can, especially in bed (during sleeping time):icon_lol:, as you know filipina demure or polite conservative, etc...etc...blah- blah

Jay&Zobel
24th June 2009, 11:52
Aphrodisiacs :Erm::Erm::omg::NoNo::D

womaninlove
24th June 2009, 12:00
OK,farting is normal but farting infront of your spouse I find it offensive and disrespecful. what if you have a child/children they may be do the same thing farting infront of people because thats what they learned from their parents.:NoNo::yikes:

Sophie
24th June 2009, 12:06

Oh, you mean you pass out? :D:D:D:D:D

Alan
24th June 2009, 12:22
OK,farting is normal but farting infront of your spouse I find it offensive and disrespecful. what if you have a child/children they may be do the same thing farting infront of people because thats what they learned from their parents.:NoNo::yikes:

I agree!

Al.:)

LEAHnew
24th June 2009, 12:25
So it means fart as always as you can:yikes: :D:icon_lol::icon_lol: so no tampo or pikon around:D:Cuckoo:

JudyHon
24th June 2009, 12:31

Mine are Pine Fresh

Must stop chewing those Magic Trees...

Sophie
24th June 2009, 12:31
As a joke in pinas, farting is also referred to as "careless whisper" :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
As its a call of nature, sometimes you go without a warning :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
Good thing women are good in holding it as much as they can, unlike men, lol :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

maria_and_matt
24th June 2009, 12:42

I agree, but sometimes it just happens:bigcry::bigcry:, especially when i am sleeping or laughing :bigcry::bigcry:

MarBell379
24th June 2009, 12:45
pull my finger ...:action-smiley-075:

pennybarry
24th June 2009, 13:09
I farted a lot last night for the first time and hubby said, I'm now a british:Erm::Erm:
Maybe it was my Mom's cooking english food.
baked potato
steam cauli flower and broccoli
turkey

:doh:bigcry:

KeithD
24th June 2009, 13:49
Maybe it was my Mom's cooking english food.

...or aging :xxparty-smiley-004:

Sophie
24th June 2009, 13:55

I didn't know farting progress with age :Erm::Erm::D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Ji&Ma
24th June 2009, 14:00
I didn't know farting progress with age :Erm::Erm::D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
Sure - as you're losing muscle tension with age so there isn't enough strength and power to hold them back...:Erm::omg::icon_lol:

Sophie
24th June 2009, 14:07
Sure - as you're losing muscle tension with age so there isn't enough strength and power to hold them back...:Erm::omg::icon_lol:

LOL, good point :xxgrinning--00xx3::D:D

Tawi2
24th June 2009, 14:16
You might produce more methane as you get older?Dogs utots are the worst :Cuckoo:they lie there looking innocent as a clod of green gas flows over the floor :cwm24: The good thing about utots is kids are always amused at the blue flame which shoots out of your puet when you light one with a lighter :icon_lol: its a visual aid to a science lesson I guess :Erm:

Sophie
24th June 2009, 14:28
[QUOTE=Tawi2;145568 The good thing about utots is kids are always amused at the blue flame which shoots out of your puet when you light one with a lighter :icon_lol: its a visual aid to a science lesson I guess :Erm:[/QUOTE]

Hmmm....:Erm: i wonder why my science teacher have not thought about that as one of our experiments back then, lol :D:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tawi2
24th June 2009, 14:35
Kids react better to visual aids,wouldnt you have learnt about methane a lot quicker and found it far more amusing and interesting if a blue flame had shot from your science teachers ass :Erm::xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:

KeithD
24th June 2009, 14:43
Kids react better to visual aids,wouldnt you have learnt about methane a lot quicker and found it far more amusing and interesting if a blue flame had shot from your science teachers ass :Erm::xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:
If you'd met my science teacher you'd probably have stuck something the hole to stop the leak! :omg:

Ji&Ma
24th June 2009, 14:44
B@B - just have the duty to remind you about your responsibility:

Hope you are storing your farts and dispose of them ecologically:cwm23: otherwise you are contributing a lot to the global warming:Erm::omg::omg::omg::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

pennybarry
24th June 2009, 14:49

So, I just started becoming older:icon_lol:

I thought it might be the farting powder ground black pepper:icon_lol:

Sophie
24th June 2009, 14:54

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

bornatbirth
24th June 2009, 14:59
B@B - just have the duty to remind you about your responsibility:

Hope you are storing your farts and dispose of them ecologically:cwm23: otherwise you are contributing a lot to the global warming:Erm::omg::omg::omg::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

i always think of the ozone layer,i keep the window open!:icon_lol:

So, I just started becoming older:icon_lol:

I thought it might be the farting powder ground black pepper:icon_lol:

you need plenty fibre in your diet,i guess your body is getting used to a different diet?

Tawi2
24th June 2009, 15:02
Didnt there used to be an urban myth of an old lady who farted so much,one winters night she closed her bedroom window,the methane level in her bedroom built up to such a degree she died overnight of methane narcosis :icon_lol:

Ji&Ma
24th June 2009, 15:19
i always think of the ozone layer,i keep the window open!:icon_lol:
I've sorted that by storing it in plastic bottle - then I'm using it to fire up my BBQ in the garden:devil-smiley-029:, or for lighting:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Sophie
24th June 2009, 15:28
I've sorted that by storing it in plastic bottle - then I'm using it to fire up my BBQ in the garden:devil-smiley-029:, or for lighting:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

LOL, does it add to the flavor? :omg::omg::yikes::yikes::yikes::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

bornatbirth
24th June 2009, 15:30
LOL, does it add to the flavor? :omg::omg::yikes::yikes::yikes::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

try it and let us know? :D

Ji&Ma
24th June 2009, 15:32
Actually not too much - as it is just pure natural gas:omg::icon_lol:

Sophie
24th June 2009, 15:39
There was once an urban myth in pinas too about a guy in the MRT who's been wanting to fart so bad as he probably ate something bad that day.....
But he cannot just fart in public where he is sorrounded by people as he is in a train,
so he came up with a strategy, since there was a music on the background,
he figured he will go and fart in time when the music is at it's peak and loudest which is the chorus part, so his fart won't be heard...
So he did, he finally relieved himself and thinking he got away with it unnoticed,
bu then he saw everyone looking at him in a very bad and disgusting way.....
that's when he realized he was on his ipod with his headset on his ears...
and thats where the music came from......:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Arthur Little
24th June 2009, 15:45
You might produce more methane as you get older?Dogs utots are the worst ...

I once knew someone who, whenever her husband let off a 'real rifter', almost invariably had a tendency to meekly inquire: :Erm: ... "Has the dog farted, Harry?... sniff, sniff ... " :xxgrinning-smiley-0

Poor mutt ... lying docile on the fireside rug ... HE always got the blame!

Tawi2
24th June 2009, 15:45
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Mrs.JMajor
24th June 2009, 15:50
I once knew someone who, whenever her husband let off a 'real rifter', almost invariably had a tendency to meekly inquire: :Erm: ... "Has the dog farted, Harry?... sniff, sniff ... " :xxgrinning-smiley-0

:icon_lol: Although I use 1 icon that doesnt mean I smile or laugh just simple, you made me laugh out loud

Arthur Little
24th June 2009, 15:53
I've sorted that by storing it in plastic bottle

LOL, does it add to the flavor?

It certainly helps to "ripen" :butthead: it!

Sophie
24th June 2009, 15:56

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Mrs.JMajor
24th June 2009, 15:59

Nice thread, At least we are still in the subject "Fart" even though the thread owner leave it up on us :icon_lol:
I am sure Keith wouldnt mind all this chat, yuhoooo:cwm12: pssttt dont forget your donation alright even just 50p will help loads of people :rolleyes:

Arthur Little
24th June 2009, 16:05
:icon_lol: ... you made me laugh out loud

:laugher: And did THAT, in turn, cause you to FART even LOUDER... ?

Mrs.JMajor
24th June 2009, 16:07
:laugher: And did THAT, in turn, cause you to FART even LOUDER... ?

We make it secretly(no sound) as we can, especially in bed (during sleeping time):icon_lol:, as you know filipina demure or polite conservative, etc...etc...blah- blah
No .:xxcheeky-smiley-013 .:lol2:

nigel
24th June 2009, 16:08
My farts are silent, but VIOLENT!:yikes:

(Quick poem)

Beans, beans, make you fart!
Custard powder, makes it louder!
Have some jelly, makes it smelly!

I think I missed a line? :Erm:

Jay&Zobel
24th June 2009, 16:09
NEVER EVER FART IN PUBLIC PLACES!!!!

you'll never know what will come out...

YOu might want to see this video!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF9EJZ6QIQ0

bornatbirth
24th June 2009, 16:10

when i was younger we had a dog who was old and would get sick so we would take him to the vets and he would get a stack of pills to keep him going! he would lie there and you could here the air release from his butt and then the old doggy fart would hit you :icon_lol:

There was once an urban myth in pinas too about a guy in the MRT who's been wanting to fart so bad as he probably ate something bad that day.....
But he cannot just fart in public where he is sorrounded by people as he is in a train,
so he came up with a strategy, since there was a music on the background,
he figured he will go and fart as much as he can in time when the music is at it's peak and loudest which is mostly the chorus part.....
So he did, he finally relieved himself and thinking he got away with it unnoticed,
bu then he saw everyone looking at him in a very bad and disgusting way.....
that's when he realized he was on his ipod with his headset on his ears...
and thats where the music came from......:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

:D

Arthur Little
24th June 2009, 16:17
Nice thread, At least we are still in the subject "Fart"

Yeah, amazing! Just imagine, it's had more respones than the one on 'Father's Day'. Perhaps June 24 can henceforth be designated "Farters' Day"! ... :doh. Shall we mark the Calendar?

Sophie
24th June 2009, 16:18

Oh, so you got one of those "silent but deadly" fart.......:yikes::omg::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Sophie
24th June 2009, 16:22
Yeah, amazing! Just imagine, it's had more respones than the one on 'Father's Day'. Perhaps June 24 can henceforth be designated "Farters' Day" ... :doh. Shall we mark the Calendar?

Don't you think BAB deserves a rep for coming up with a thread that successfuly took off unexpectedly and got a lot of amazing response here? :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

scott&ligaya
24th June 2009, 16:34
FARTING TODAY AND VIBRATORS YESTERDAY. help our lovely Pinay partners are becoming British ladettes!!!!!!!!!!!!:omg::omg::omg:

Jay&Zobel
24th June 2009, 16:36
FARTING TODAY AND VIBRATORS YESTERDAY. help our lovely Pinay partners are becoming British ladettes!!!!!!!!!!!!:omg::omg::omg:

I know!!! scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg:

Arthur Little
24th June 2009, 16:44
Poor mutt ... lying docile on the fireside rug ... HE always got the blame! ...

... he would lie there and you could here the air release from his butt and then the old doggy fart would hit you :icon_lol::D

Mmmm ... delicious aroma! ... almost as fragrant as the odour wafting from beneath the bedclothes when *one "lets-off" [as it's termed in polite circles] and ... immediately pulls them up :action-smiley-081: around one's head - perchance to savour the moment ...

*With apologies to the incumbent of 'Buck House' ... none other than our esteemed Monarch - alias "One" - of the British *Empire (if *such still exists!)

bornatbirth
24th June 2009, 16:46

yep its seems our filipinas are very good adapting to the uk culture :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:

Arthur Little
24th June 2009, 16:51
Don't you think BAB deserves a rep for coming up with a thread that successfuly took off unexpectedly and got a lot of amazing response here? :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

:xxgrinning--00xx3:Indeed I DO, Sophie ... most definitely! "For HE'S a jolly good fellow ... and so say ALL of us ... "

KeithD
24th June 2009, 16:51
When they shouted "Gas Gas Gas" in WW1.....is that when they wanted to warn the enemy a Filipina was in the area? :D

Sophie
24th June 2009, 16:59
When they shouted "Gas Gas Gas" in WW1.....is that when they wanted to warn the enemy a Filipina was in the area? :D

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Arthur Little
24th June 2009, 17:22
In the words of the renowned Scottish National Bard [:Erm: no, :NoNo: NOT Alex Salmond (though I believe he's probably good at it as well)] the much-celebrated Rabbie Burns: "Where'er ye be ... let yer ain wind blaw free ... !"

N.B. Translations into Anglo-Filipino availble on request ... but don't all rush at once!

Arthur Little
24th June 2009, 17:55
:rolleyes: I believe I might've recounted this TRUE [honest!] tale somewhere on here before. Anyhow, I make no apologies for telling it again in the PRESENT context:

As a youngster in the pre-Qualifying Class at Elementary School [circa mid-1950s] I recollect being required to learn, and recite, certain poetic works. I cannot seem to remember now, the name of the poem - nor to whom it was attributed. I DO, however, vividly recall one particular LINE ... which read thus:-

" ... But listen, listen, listen ...
And you shall hear afar ...

Some :blacklistsmartassHL bright spark had pencilled in the letter 't' to make the last word of the second line ... 'afar' ... appear as 'afar[t]!

Out of the mouths of babes & sucklings, right enough.

Arthur Little
24th June 2009, 18:13
P.S. IMpurely out of curiosity ... anyone here tried adding a "new" dimension to the old custom of "blowing bubbles" by farting in the BATHTUB?

I DO realise Filipin(os)/as might well encounter certain difficulties in perfecting this particular "art" on account of their penchant for using the TABO?

:rolleyes:Would I be correct in my assumption?

Sophie
24th June 2009, 18:17
P.S. IMpurely out of curiosity ... anyone here tried adding a "new" dimension to the old custom of "blowing bubbles" by farting in the BATHTUB?

Lol, yeah by accident, quite amazing..........:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
I was a child then, and i was quite amazed by it, lol :D:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tawi2
24th June 2009, 18:20
Brits are obsessed with body gases :icon_lol:we used to have a cartoon character called "Johnny farty-pants" in a magazine called VIZ,the story always revolved around his chuffing and guffing as he called the release of his methane :icon_lol:

bornatbirth
24th June 2009, 18:26
who would of thought 3 pages of a farting discussion!!! :D

Sophie
24th June 2009, 18:29

exactly.....strangely amazing :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Mrs.JMajor
24th June 2009, 18:42

Your right, and just wondering if Admin is pleased to talk about "fart" but he said it was in a right section, :icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3: LOOSE TALK,CHAT and OFF TOPIC:rolleyes:

Arthur Little
24th June 2009, 18:44
I see everyone else seems to have forsaken this topic [either THAT, or they've exhausted themselves :action-smiley-075: into a state of constipation by now!]. "T'is an ill wind", as they (who are THEY, I wonder?) say! So I'll just "blow-off" ... :Erm: ... or f:censored:ck off ... sorry, sign-off for my tea (supper if you're from the Phils):lol2:

Cheers! :66: & Ta for sharing (or should that be "airing"?) your views.

Art' the [Old] Fart/Farty Artie

Arthur Little
24th June 2009, 18:57
I see everyone else seems to have forsaken this topic ...

:NoNo: ... I was wrong! ... there's still some forumers "farting about" after all. How about 'pooper cushions'? D'you think we should include THEM in Fart ... :Erm: ... I mean PART 2 of our discussion? Maybe we even ought to go as far(t) as conducting another poll! :omg:

Mrs.JMajor
24th June 2009, 19:16
Have you tried to fart inside the comforter and your comforter was smelly already because you keep doing that at night

MarBell379
24th June 2009, 20:29

(Quick poem)

Beans, beans, make you fart!
Custard powder, makes it louder!
Have some jelly, makes it smelly!

I think I missed a line? :Erm:

Beans, beans, good for your heart
The more you eat the more you fart!

:cwm12:

Ji&Ma
24th June 2009, 20:33
Have you tried to fart inside the comforter and your comforter was smeely already because you keep doing that at night
Ahhh, yuck, it is about poisoning yourself afterwards - have to use gas mask, or that might be a reason for occasional cases of spontaneous combustion then...:Erm::Erm::Erm:

adam&chryss
24th June 2009, 20:36
Personally I find farts very funny. I`m 40 now but I dont care. My :butthead: making a sound has always been funny since I was a little boy. The years of practice make me an expert na.
I never make the mistake of pushing too hard so the turtle rears its ugly head,oh no no no, i`m good at it na...
In fact one time I recorded a fart as my message alert tone on my phone :Help1:
Oh yeah, i`m Mr Spleen from Mystery Men :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ji&Ma
24th June 2009, 20:42
Personally I find farts very funny. I`m 40 now but I dont care. My :butthead: making a sound has always been funny since I was a little boy. The years of practice make me an expert na.
I never make the mistake of pushing too hard so the turtle rears its ugly head,oh no no no, i`m good at it na...
Oh yeah, i`m Mr Spleen from Mystery Men :xxgrinning--00xx3:
I hope this is Adam posting or...???:Erm::icon_lol::D:D
Most of people are experts in this field here as I see how far this thread got already.:omg:
Maybe we could try to apply bit of Freud school of psychology...
Don't want to see the results after evaluation by skilled psychologist.:doh
Or psychiatrist will be better? Not sure:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Mrs.JMajor
24th June 2009, 20:51

Adam, shame on you :icon_lol:

KeithD
24th June 2009, 21:03
Cow farts emit around 18% of global warming gases! Filipina's round it up to 20% :)

Tawi2
24th June 2009, 21:10
Most of people are experts in this field here as I see how far this thread got already.:omg:

Its all good clean flatulent fun :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bornatbirth
24th June 2009, 21:14
Cow farts emit around 18% of global warming gases! Filipina's round it up to 20% :)

thats why its so warm in the phils and why everyone looks so sweaty :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Mrs.JMajor
24th June 2009, 21:16

thats why its so warm in the phils and why everyone looks so sweaty :icon_lol::icon_lol:

You love it, dont you ? because you marry filipina :rolleyes: you love to sniff...sniff...:xxcheeky-smiley-013:xxcheeky-smiley-013 the smell

KeithD
24th June 2009, 21:19
Nothing better than wifey's fishy smelling farts with a hint of rosemary and brocolli :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bornatbirth
24th June 2009, 21:25
i never have know my wife to fart but when she does it will be a days that i will always remember :D

Arthur Little
24th June 2009, 21:58
i never have know my wife to fart but when she does it will be a days that i will always remember :D

Ah, 'fartatbirth' ... :Erm: ... bornatbirth ... THAT'LL be the day YOU can't remember! But I'll bet you 100-to-1 :REGamblMoney01HL1: your MOM can! :Bouncy:

adam&chryss
24th June 2009, 22:13

of course it's adam...
well that's my dear husband. wether i like it or not i need to embrace his farting habits :D and same as him as well need to embrace my smelly fart :action-smiley-081:

chryss

tiN
24th June 2009, 22:15
Hahahaha, i cant stop laughing reading this thread..:laugher::laugher::laugher::laugher::laugher:

oopppsss......:eek::eek::eek::eek::Cuckoo::Cuckoo::Cuckoo::Cuckoo::Cuckoo:

adam&chryss
24th June 2009, 22:17
Hahahaha, i cant stop laughing reading this thread..:laugher::laugher::laugher::laugher::laugher:

did that make you fart tin?
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Sophie
24th June 2009, 22:23

naku, kinabagan na si tin.........:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
i wonder what's next.........:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Mrs.JMajor
24th June 2009, 22:25

Ebak na pgtapos ng utot:NoNo:

bornatbirth
24th June 2009, 22:42
just before i poo,i do smelly farts!! :NoNo::D

Tawi2
24th June 2009, 22:52
People really are fascinated with bodily functions:icon_lol: heres a secret for you ladies,most guys(except me of course:cwm25:) have a little uoto after finishing their ihi,its always a moment of embarrassed silence in a male toilets when someone quacks at the urinal :NoNo::ARsurrender: and we all know ladies do a different type of fart :omg::ARsurrender: but the less said about that the better :ARsurrender::ARsurrender:

tiN
24th June 2009, 23:07
did that make you fart tin?
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Ebak na pgtapos ng utot:NoNo:

im back :D:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

bornatbirth
24th June 2009, 23:14
im back :D:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

is the toilet seat still warm after ebak???? :Erm::icon_lol:

Mrs.JMajor
24th June 2009, 23:25
:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Pepe n Pilar
24th June 2009, 23:26

Gosh TiN, you're back from the loo???....:D:icon_lol::icon_lol:.
That is the result of reading this thread hehehe:icon_lol:

Sophie
24th June 2009, 23:27
Wow, in page 4 now :D:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

GaryFifer
24th June 2009, 23:56
Enjoy this video people then feel like you are so polite and not so bad. Especially the guy and the door. My god! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6vN4H6L458

Sophie
25th June 2009, 00:02
Enjoy this video people then feel like you are so polite and not so bad. Especially the guy and the door. My god! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6vN4H6L458

My goodness, that is one crazy outrageous video, to say the least :icon_lol:
Me and my hubby was laughing so hard watching it :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

GaryFifer
25th June 2009, 00:08
First time I farted in the house at Philippines my lady mom said ano biyan! :doh:yikes: Too much chilli pancit canton.

Sophie
25th June 2009, 00:10
First time I farted in the house at Philippines my lady mom said ano biyan! :doh:yikes: Too much chilli pancit canton.

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Pepe n Pilar
25th June 2009, 00:11

Funny video ....:icon_lol::icon_lol:
Perhaps you mean "Ano ba yan"!...:)

GaryFifer
25th June 2009, 00:24
Is that what she said. It sounded like biyan cos she was holding her nose

ANDRES25
25th June 2009, 01:53
what have i been missing here? My gosh, this is my hubby and I's favorite topic! ha ha ha! He wakes me up in the morning with his farts and I always find it amusing! Always makes me laugh when he farts, mind you when I let one out he goes out of the room! I always blame it on the food I eat!

jam07
25th June 2009, 08:42
you guys are so funny!!! you guys made my day!!! lol! :)) :)) :))

jam07
25th June 2009, 08:47

god i cant stop laughing!!! make it stop! make it stop! :)) :laugher:

tiN
25th June 2009, 12:57
is the toilet seat still warm after ebak???? :Erm::icon_lol:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

nigel
25th June 2009, 14:45
A compilation video...of a poor guy being farted in his face many times!:icon_lol:

The pessimist: In space, no one can hear you scream!!! :yikes:

The optimist: In space, no one can hear you fart!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Always look on the bright side eh?:rolleyes:

Can I tell my rude rabbit hunter jike now?:Rasp:

Ji&Ma
25th June 2009, 14:55
A compilation video...of a poor guy being farted in his face many times!:icon_lol:

The pessimist: In space, no one can hear you scream!!! :yikes:

The optimist: In space, no one can hear you fart!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Always look on the bright side eh?:rolleyes:

Can I tell my rude rabbit hunter jike now?:Rasp:
Yes - how many times we told you to POST it...???:doh:NoNo:
So come on man, don't be sissy..:xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

nigel
25th June 2009, 14:58
Yes - how many times we told you to POST it...???:doh:NoNo:
So come on man, don't be sissy..:xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
Haha! Ok I'll post my Rabbit hunter joke in the humour section!:icon_lol:

GaryFifer
25th June 2009, 22:56
Did you see this one? I guess this is why Bill went elsewhere.... see what I mean..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlkxQMxJmEU