PDA

View Full Version : Emotional...

adam&chryss
25th June 2009, 19:41
I feel so emotional na.....my darling just said her first "blimey" :bigcry:
I`m almost as proud of her now as I was when I heard her first "quid"
Soon she`ll be speaking proper English :icon_lol:
Fellas can you remember the first time your mahal spoke true English?

Mrs.JMajor
25th June 2009, 19:57
:icon_lol: I ask tom to post and share his view:icon_lol:

bornatbirth
25th June 2009, 19:57
my wifes english as always been excellent,but lately she as been swearing like a trooper......i think she as got it from me :NoNo::icon_lol:

KeithD
25th June 2009, 20:07
I taught my wife all the swear words on the first day :xxgrinning--00xx3:

...and have spent the last few years trying to teach her not to use them in front of family :omg:

Sophie
25th June 2009, 21:26
I taught my wife all the swear words on the first day :xxgrinning--00xx3:

...and have spent the last few years trying to teach her not to use them in front of family :omg:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Sophie
25th June 2009, 21:27
my wifes english as always been excellent,but lately she as been swearing like a trooper......i think she as got it from me :NoNo::icon_lol:

maybe you were so good in influencing her badly :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

tomm
25th June 2009, 23:01
:icon_lol: I ask tom to post and share his view:icon_lol:

"Bloody hell" and "W**nker" are now very popular. :icon_lol:

Now about demure, conservative filipinas and farting.... :ARsurrender: :Cuckoo: :xxparty-smiley-004:

Jay&Zobel
25th June 2009, 23:32
I'm used to saying these words now:

TA
Cheers mate
Lush
Hiya
Posh

These are the things we should be learning in the Life in the UK Test...:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:

pennybarry
26th June 2009, 06:47

I worked in a factory in Scotland and was influenced how to swear horrible ones. I went home and tried to talk dirty while Hubby, Mom and Dad and their 3 cousins whom are all my friends were all at the garden.

They were shocked:omg: every f**kng word I put f***** . Hubby looks horrible and Mom said. Bloody hell. Never ever do that again penny. :doh:Erm:

Hubby looks mad at me:icon_lol: He said one is enough in the family. And that's him:cwm23:

adam&chryss
26th June 2009, 16:37
i'm not allowed to post in this thread because my hubby started it.. blimey!!! :doh

but anyway, i'm still posting :icon_lol:

Mrs.JMajor
26th June 2009, 16:42
Oii, he manage Tomm to post lol