PDA

View Full Version : panties and slippers

Travellor
25th June 2009, 19:45
Just was wondering if it was standard issue for filipinas to leave washed underwear in the cr and slippers left in the cr doorway so you trip over them in the middle of the night?

adam&chryss
25th June 2009, 19:48
Yep :Brick:

Ji&Ma
25th June 2009, 19:52
Just was wondering if it was standard issue for filipinas to leave washed underwear in the cr and slippers left in the cr doorway so you trip over them in the middle of the night?
Wahahahahaaaa:omg::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
Yep - use a kitchen sink next time, it is safer - unless there is knives left in there.:D:icon_lol:

bornatbirth
25th June 2009, 19:55
looks like someone as a lot of adjusting to do??

Jay&Zobel
25th June 2009, 22:36

Yep :Brick:

Yep - use a kitchen sink next time, it is safer - unless there is knives left in there.:D:icon_lol:

Welcome aboard!! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::D:D

somebody
25th June 2009, 23:36

somebody is well used to it:rolleyes:

MarBell379
26th June 2009, 04:11

Thats even worse!!! - Stubbing your toe on the kitchen sink is MUCH more painful than panties. :action-smiley-081:

KeithD
26th June 2009, 08:30
Thats even worse!!! - Stubbing your toe on the kitchen sink is MUCH more painful than panties. :action-smiley-081:
Why would you be stubbing your toe in panties? :Erm: Sounds a bit kinky for this nice forum! :rolleyes:

Alan
26th June 2009, 10:18
Slippers???????

They're flip flops for goodness sake!!

Slippers are comfortable, woolly things with bobbles on.

Al.:)

KeithD
26th June 2009, 10:27
Slippers are comfortable, woolly things with bobbles on.

...and a picture of Postman Pat :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Alan
26th June 2009, 10:29
...and a picture of Postman Pat :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I had Homer Simpson on mine!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
26th June 2009, 10:32
I got "Islander" tsinilas(is that the correct spelling for chinilas?):Erm: for flip-flopping around the house in :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sconnie
26th June 2009, 12:51
I got "Islander" tsinilas(is that the correct spelling for chinilas?):Erm: for flip-flopping around the house in :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Better than a homer in them :-)

Ana_may365
26th June 2009, 15:40

tsenelas,tawi2:D:D:D

estherboaz
26th June 2009, 15:43
at least it is washed...

Mrs.JMajor
26th June 2009, 15:53

tsenelas,tawi2:D:D:D

Hi sexy :D its Tsinelas :D

estherboaz
26th June 2009, 15:58
you got it right mrs jmajor. Tsinelas o salong paa.

Bra: salong s_ s _
underwear: salong ______

Mrs.JMajor
26th June 2009, 16:22
you got it right mrs jmajor. Tsinelas o salong paa.

Bra: salong s_ s _
underwear: salong ______

top: _u_o

2nd: puwit

My hubby said why we are almost like sisters (filipina) because since i was young I manage to wash my panty after I took it off and hang it in the toilet and he said why just put it in the laundry,(di ko masabi maninigas) pssssh :censored::23_116_6[1]:

And the way we eat chicken bone or any bone (simot na simot daw) he just chatted to a guy w/c is also had filipina wife and he laugh coz he think of me:icon_lol:

adam&chryss
26th June 2009, 16:27
at least it is washed...

korek sistah! :D

adam&chryss
26th June 2009, 16:31
top: _u_o

2nd: puwit

My hubby said why we are almost like sister (filipina) because since i was young I manage to wash my panty after I took it off and hang it in the toilet and he said why just put it in the laundry,(di ko masabi maninigas) pssssh :censored::23_116_6[1]:

And the way we eat chicken bone or any bone (simot na simot daw) he just chatted to a guy w/c is also had filipina wife and he laugh coz he think of me:icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

well what i do now is i wear panty liners.

para d na mgreklamo asawa ko :D

Mrs Daddy
26th June 2009, 16:59

Thats what unique for being a filipina:xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

estherboaz
26th June 2009, 17:34
:icon_lol:

well what i do now is i wear panty liners.

para d na mgreklamo asawa ko :D

same here...

Tawi2
26th June 2009, 17:39
Serious question here :Erm: Your in a pinoy outside CR,getting a shower with water and a bucket,so the shower room is filled with drying/dry panties,and your attention is drawn to a line of ants making their way to the crotch/gusset area of the panties,is it because of sugar in leaked urine building up over time :Erm:

Mrs.JMajor
26th June 2009, 17:43
:icon_lol::icon_lol: How you know ants come near there?
2 reason, One it didnt wash properly
2nd, smell sweet :rolleyes:

I feel dizzy with your avatar already, your getting younger and younger by your avatar

Tawi2
26th June 2009, 17:46
Mrs M,if the panties are hanging at eye-level while I am taking a shower for sure I cant avoid them,they are in my line of sight,I just noticed swarms of ants,I asked someone and they told me its because of sugar in the urine though how true this is I am not sure,just wondering thats all,its good to have an inquisitive mind :Erm:

adam&chryss
26th June 2009, 17:46
Serious question here :Erm: Your in a pinoy outside CR,getting a shower with water and a bucket,so the shower room is filled with drying/dry panties,and your attention is drawn to a line of ants making their way to the crotch/gusset area of the panties,is it because of sugar in leaked urine building up over time :Erm:

it's not leaked urine tawi.. it's a white discharge that we're having before or after our monthly period.

:)

Tawi2
26th June 2009, 17:50
Ohhhh?I saw it,I saw the white streak,I am sure the panties were clean but over time the streak had "Worn-in" to the fabric,I didnt get too close obviously,thanks for that,its not that I spend time examining panty-gussets or anything,but you have just explained that particular underwear mystery for me,thanks :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.JMajor
26th June 2009, 17:56
:doh-----:icon_lol:-----:Rasp:----------:cwm24:---------:Cuckoo:-------:butthead:------:action-smiley-081: Tawi action speaks louder than words

Tawi2
26th June 2009, 17:57
If I dont ask I dont find out the mysterious inner workings of ladies plumbing :Rasp::action-smiley-081:

adam&chryss
26th June 2009, 18:00
Ohhhh?I saw it,I saw the white streak,I am sure the panties were clean but over time the streak had "Worn-in" to the fabric,I didnt get too close obviously,thanks for that,its not that I spend time examining panty-gussets or anything,but you have just explained that particular underwear mystery for me,thanks :xxgrinning--00xx3:

hahaha!
you know everything about panties Tawi :icon_lol:

well that's why sometimes i wonder why other women don't wear their panties :rolleyes:

Tawi2
26th June 2009, 18:01
I actually know very little about panties except all the ladies in Pinas seem to favour "Triumph" and "Victoria secrets" brand and that you can get ukayukay panties for 20 pesos :icon_lol:

Jay&Zobel
27th June 2009, 08:01
Ano ba yan too much info hahaha :omg::omg::omg::NoNo::icon_lol::icon_lol:
and Mr Tawi2 you are ever so naughty asking those Qs!!!:NoNo::doh:cwm34::D

Tawi2
27th June 2009, 09:00
Ano yan?Well,as I now Know its the results of its a pre- or post- monthly discharge :Rasp: Its not naighty to ask questions,kids do it all the time,curiosity right?:icon_lol: At least we all know now :)

Jay&Zobel
27th June 2009, 09:27
Ano ba yan too much info hahaha :omg::omg::omg::NoNo::icon_lol::icon_lol:
and Mr Tawi2 you are ever so naughty asking those Qs!!!:NoNo::doh:cwm34::D

Ano yan?Well,as I now Know its the results of its a pre- or post- monthly discharge :Rasp: Its not naighty to ask questions,kids do it all the time,curiosity right?:icon_lol: At least we all know now :)

You and your inquisitive mind!!! :NoNo::NoNo::D Why not google it instead? lol :doh:cwm34::Erm::icon_lol:

Tawi2
27th June 2009, 09:36
I did,Google is our friend :xxgrinning--00xx3:But then it started going off into an indepth tangent,when I read about cervical mucus and crusty white STD stains I felt a little :vomit-smiley-011:,its a total information overload,some things are best not delved in too deeply :ARsurrender: