PDA

View Full Version : Help help help please!

Jem
27th June 2009, 17:03
My husband is just organising the papers for our spouse visa - He is Filipino - and he cant find his old passport. Does he need this to submit the application?

If he submits the application without old passport will this affect the application?

Im really panicking please help!! :doh

Ann07
27th June 2009, 17:10
My husband is just organising the papers for our spouse visa - He is Filipino - and he cant find his old passport. Does he need this to submit the application?

If he submits the application without old passport will this affect the application?

Has he got a new passport? calm down :)

Jem
27th June 2009, 17:11
Yes he already has his new passport for a year now :)

Ann07
27th June 2009, 17:12
Yes he already has his new passport for a year now :)

When I applied for my visa i didnt use my old passport just the new one. So it should be ok JEm.

Goodluck:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sophie
27th June 2009, 17:13

I think he needs to present his old passport together with the current one.......i'm not so sure if they will only accept the current passport...
But it's best to as and call the visa processing hotline to be sure :)
Or wait for the rest of the forumers who can give you great advice on this :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Jem
27th June 2009, 17:16
do you know the hotline number? I assume they wont be open until Monday?

Sophie
27th June 2009, 17:24
do you know the hotline number? I assume they wont be open until Monday?

You can try this numbers - 19098854272 or 19008584727
and by the way, when you call this numbers, you get charged a long distance fee, not a local call.....

Sophie
27th June 2009, 17:27
They're only open from monday to friday........
When i was still there in pinas and processing my visa and i got some questions,
i would just call PLDT and ask them connect me to the uk visa processing center hotline........

Jem
27th June 2009, 17:28
They're only open from monday to friday........
When i was still there in pinas and processing my visa and i got some questions,
i would just call PLDT and ask them connect me to the uk visa processing center hotline........

Ok Sophie thanks so much. I will get my husband to check on monday if he still cant find it. Thanks.

Sophie
27th June 2009, 17:44
Ok Sophie thanks so much. I will get my husband to check on monday if he still cant find it. Thanks.

No problem jem :xxgrinning--00xx3: Best of luck on your husband's application :xxgrinning--00xx3:
If you're using pldt landline in pinas, just tell your hubby to dial 109 and an operator will answer and he can ask to be connected to the visa processing center hotline....

Jem
27th June 2009, 17:49
I just read this on the app form guidance notes:

Please give details of any previous passports, covering the ast 10 years, including where these passports are now.
Where the information is available, please provide full details for each.
This should include travel document or passport number, issue and expiry dates and place of issue. Please tell us where your previous passports are (for example if lost, stolen, expired or returned to the
issuing authority and no longer with you).

So maybe its ok as he has a xerox copy with the details??

Sophie
27th June 2009, 17:54
I just read this on the app form guidance notes:

Please give details of any previous passports, covering the ast 10 years, including where these passports are now.
This should include travel document or passport number, issue and expiry dates and place of issue. Please tell us where your previous passports are (for example if lost, stolen, expired or returned to the
issuing authority and no longer with you).

So maybe its ok as he has a xerox copy with the details??

Yeah, i think it will be ok as he got a xerox copy :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.JMajor
27th June 2009, 19:01
I

I just put there, LOST and no problem at all, "where the information is available" but its not available, a simple LOST word will be fine Jem:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Jem
27th June 2009, 19:45
I just put there, LOST and no problem at all, "where the information is available" but its not available, a simple LOST word will be fine Jem:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thankyou! Panic over! My hubby is getting really nervous as he is trying to put everything together so when he couldnt find the passport he totally freaked out!! Bless him! So we will include the xerox copy of the old passport aswell just for info on the details. I hope the wait is not too long for the visa to be approved. I only left him on Thursday but miss him so much already!!

Thanks!! xx