Jay&Zobel
1st July 2009, 12:56
Guess what... It's 1st of July today :Erm: hehehe... :doh:D

So what were the last month's highlights? :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ann07
1st July 2009, 13:00

Hehehehe the birth of our baby john...the higlight in our family:D:xxgrinning--00xx3: and soon my birth:xxgrinning--00xx3:day wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

aromulus
1st July 2009, 13:01

Never mind last month.....:action-smiley-081:

Too many birthdays in the family in July....:bigcry:

LadyJ
1st July 2009, 13:13

including me:D

Ann07
1st July 2009, 13:29
including me:D

hahahahaha we are so many:D:D:D and in our family too:icon_lol::icon_lol: advance happy bday ladyj ...

Sophie
1st July 2009, 13:38

I got some highlights on my hair? Does that count? lol :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Arthur Little
1st July 2009, 13:40

For Myrna & I, it was having the privilege of attending Scotland's FIRST-EVER Barrio Fiesta at a packed Kelvin Hall in Glasgow on the 21st. :appl: is due to the organisers ... who managed to stage what turned out to be a highly successful event, at such short notice!

charlwill
1st July 2009, 14:47

Last month was the birthday of my niece. This month? too many birthdays in the family and of course I am looking forward to our brand new......

LEAHnew
1st July 2009, 14:55

:D:Erm: crying?:rolleyes:does it sounds kuripot:D:Cuckoo::ARsurrender:

aromulus
1st July 2009, 15:44
:D:Erm: crying?:rolleyes:does it sounds kuripot:D:Cuckoo::ARsurrender:

Nothing to do with kuripot....:NoNo:

They are all over the place, and no time off for visiting...:doh

Mrs Daddy
1st July 2009, 16:41
flippin warrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmm isn`t it?am not gonna tell you am naked on my pc:D:D:D

nigel
1st July 2009, 18:22
Pinch! Punch! First day of the month! :) Well i couldn't think of anything to say...:icon_lol:

jimeve
1st July 2009, 18:46
flippin warrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmm isn`t it?am not gonna tell you am naked on my pc:D:D:D

have you a web cam :xxgrinning--00xx3:

LadyJ
1st July 2009, 19:00
hahahahaha we are so many:D:D:D and in our family too:icon_lol::icon_lol: advance happy bday ladyj ...

Thanks Ann!!:xxgrinning--00xx3: How's ur lil man? looks like he's growing fast!:Hellooo:

Mrs Daddy
1st July 2009, 19:02
have you a web cam :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:Rasp::Rasp::Rasp::Cuckoo::Cuckoo::Cuckoo: watch out for ur fella at the back of you:doh

Mrs Daddy
1st July 2009, 19:03
Last month was the birthday of my niece. This month? too many birthdays in the family and of course I am looking forward to our brand new......

makisakay nga:D:D:Dfew more weeks and am off to more sunnier pinas kung mahal:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Ann07
1st July 2009, 19:04
Thanks Ann!!:xxgrinning--00xx3: How's ur lil man? looks like he's growing fast!:Hellooo:

btw, when is your bday? what date? hehehhee
aye, he is growing fast:D so sweet with his little brother.:)

LadyJ
1st July 2009, 19:06
makisakay nga:D:D:Dfew more weeks and am off to more sunnier pinas kung mahal:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Aw inggit ako! well, enjoy ur holiday.:Hellooo:

btw, when is your bday? what date? hehehhee
aye, he is growing fast:D so sweet with his little brother.:)

my bday? secreeeeeeeeeeet:Rasp::icon_lol:

Mrs Daddy
1st July 2009, 19:08
Aw inggit ako! well, enjoy ur holiday.:Hellooo:

my bday? secreeeeeeeeeeet:Rasp::icon_lol:

Thanks LadyJ!when are you going back home 4 holiday btw?

LadyJ
1st July 2009, 19:11
Thanks LadyJ!when are you going back home 4 holiday btw?

Tagal pa! it was 2006 the last time we visit Phils and we're dying to go back there again but money situation,we're family of four so ticket palang mahal na!:bigcry:

vbkelly
1st July 2009, 19:12
bye june and welcome july hehe one more month and im off to pinas yepeeeeeeeeeeey!

LadyJ
1st July 2009, 19:12
bye june and welcome july hehe one more month and im off to pinas yepeeeeeeeeeeey!

you too?:Erm:

Mrs Daddy
1st July 2009, 19:18
Tagal pa! it was 2006 the last time we visit Phils and we're dying to go back there again but money situation,we're family of four so ticket palang mahal na!:bigcry:

I can understand kaya nga am taking advantage this time that we can affrod it yet and dont know when will be the next one after this:doh

Sophie
1st July 2009, 21:37
:Rasp::Rasp::Rasp::Cuckoo::Cuckoo::Cuckoo: watch out for ur fella at the back of you:doh

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Florge
2nd July 2009, 06:30
My bf's visit and pamamanhikan... my last day at work and first day as unemployed... my nephews birthday... hehehehe....

July.. hmmmm... my mom and sister's birthday... and another monthsary in this forum... LOL

vbkelly
2nd July 2009, 15:32
you too?:Erm:

yup! tara na biyahe tayo ng ating makita ang ganda ng pilipinas ang galing ng filipino.......

Mrs Daddy
2nd July 2009, 15:38
yup! tara na biyahe tayo ng ating makita ang ganda ng pilipinas ang galing ng filipino.......

parang advertisement ahhh:xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

vbkelly
2nd July 2009, 15:43
parang advertisement ahhh:xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

yeah sis all filipino artist sang this song haha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruF26n4AvnE

aug06_2006
2nd July 2009, 21:48
Soon I'm celebrating my b-day and in the same day its our 2nd year wedding anniversary!

pennybarry
3rd July 2009, 06:43

Yohhooo! Kayo lang ba? AKO din malapit na makita ganda ng Pinas at weather! We're all flappin!:icon_lol::Rasp::Hellooo::action-smiley-081:

May I know your stopover? Mine is Hongkong, It will be my first time to see Hongkong:D I'm not sure if it is cheaper to buy presence in HK. Any advise?:cwm38:

Mrs.JMajor
3rd July 2009, 10:06
Yohhooo! Kayo lang ba? AKO din malapit na makita ganda ng Pinas at weather! We're all flappin!:icon_lol::Rasp::Hellooo::action-smiley-081:

Wohaaaaaa, me too:action-smiley-081:, I'm gonna wait Jed visa in Philippines :BouncyHappy::Hellooo: hope to see you there :BouncyHappy:

Sophie
3rd July 2009, 10:35

aawwwww nice one charl :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
congrats in advance on your new car :xxgrinning--00xx3:

vbkelly
4th July 2009, 12:21

May I know your stopover? Mine is Hongkong, It will be my first time to see Hongkong:D I'm not sure if it is cheaper to buy presence in HK. Any advise?:cwm38:

stop over in armsterdam, duty free in hongkong mostly the same price to other duty free

charlwill
8th July 2009, 14:25
aawwwww nice one charl :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
congrats in advance on your new car :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Thanks Sophie. Yay, we got our brand new car and lovin it!!! Very spacious and according to my husband it's a good motor to drive. Wohhoooo.

Ann07
8th July 2009, 15:08
Thanks Sophie. Yay, we got our brand new car and lovin it!!! Very spacious and according to my husband it's a good motor to drive. Wohhoooo.

Nice what make Char?:) Hope i can have my own :bigcry::Rasp:
enjoy and congrats

charlwill
8th July 2009, 15:16
Nice what make Char?:) Hope i can have my own :bigcry::Rasp:
enjoy and congrats
Hi, Ann how are you? It's Vauxhall 5 seaters and convertible to 7 seaters.

Ann07
8th July 2009, 15:34

im good thank you po:D
nice big car:D:D

Pepe n Pilar
8th July 2009, 17:16

Hi Charl,
Wow! nice car:xxgrinning--00xx3: We're just ahead of you by 3 weeks....We got the brand new hardtop sportscar 4-seater:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::D

LEAHnew
9th July 2009, 06:16

Hi Charl,
Wow! nice car:xxgrinning--00xx3: We're just ahead of you by 3 weeks....We got the brand new hardtop sportscar 4-seater:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::D

Congrats ate Chat and SHelly for the new car:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::Hellooo:, me I felt like I was acted as a driver coz not used seating on the right side got confused a bit :omg::D:icon_lol::cwm12:

month of July :rolleyes:my fiance birthday on 11th and my future mom-inlaw on 10th:xxparty-smiley-050::Wine::birthday::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sophie
9th July 2009, 10:11

Hi Charl,

awwwww, congratulations again to both of you :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Pepe n Pilar
9th July 2009, 10:45
Congrats ate Chat and SHelly for the new car:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::Hellooo:, me I felt like I was acted as a driver coz not used seating on the right side got confused a bit :omg::D:icon_lol::cwm12:

month of July :rolleyes:my fiance birthday on 11th and my future mom-inlaw on 10th:xxparty-smiley-050::Wine::birthday::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks Sis Leah....Yes confusing really:doh... At first i always go to the right side and waiting for him to open the door and he says "are you going to drive"? here's the key....:Brick: Oooppps!! sorry i said not yet used to be sitting on the left...:icon_lol::doh
Advance Happy Birthday to your fiance and future mom-in-law. Double celebration Sis Leah!..:birthday::birthday::birthday: My nieces birthdays are July 9 & 10...:)

awwwww, congratulations again to both of you :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thank you Sophie...:D