PDA

View Full Version : Hello!!!!

vd2ya
3rd July 2009, 03:18
Hello everyone.:action-smiley-081:In new here in London..:Hellooo:

empott
3rd July 2009, 03:49
:Hellooo: Let me be the first to welcome you to the forum. Enjoy your stay here.

Sophie
3rd July 2009, 09:19
welcome to the forum vd2ya :Hellooo::Hellooo:

Mrs.JMajor
3rd July 2009, 09:29
Hello everyone.:action-smiley-081:In new here in London.

Hey, that icon u used is ..............:doh:icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Warm welcome to you,:Hellooo:

Penny she/he borrow your icon eh

Tiggers0608
3rd July 2009, 09:29
Welcome to the forum

adam&chryss
3rd July 2009, 09:41
welcome to the forum!!! :Hellooo:

pennybarry
3rd July 2009, 10:16
Hello everyone.:action-smiley-081:In new here in London..:Hellooo:

Wow! You're welcome Vd2ya ! Another member for the day again :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Welcome! I like your smiley icon:xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::Rasp::BouncyHappy:

Mrs.JMajor
3rd July 2009, 10:26
Wow! You're welcome Vd2ya ! Another member for the day again :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Welcome! I like your smiley icon:xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::Rasp::BouncyHappy:

lol, never saw you welcoming newbie, but just because of her smilies, you cant resist :action-smiley-081::icon_lol:

pennybarry
3rd July 2009, 10:54
lol, never saw you welcoming newbie, but just because of her smilies, you cant resist :action-smiley-081::icon_lol:

Eheheheh most my posts are advises. As you see I'm 3 years member but only 1000+ posts Kasi, I have no much time to stay longer at forum. Busy talaga friend. Hope someday maging busy ka na din.

I like that action smileys talaga! :action-smiley-081:

Arthur Little
3rd July 2009, 10:57
Hello everyone.*:action-smiley-081:In new here in London..:Hellooo:

Wow! You're welcome Vd2ya !
I like your smiley icon:xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::Rasp::BouncyHappy:

To vd2ya: ... a warm welcome to :Britain: and also to the forum.

To the "eagle-eyed" members who were quick to spot the *"iconic misrepresentation": Trust you ones to notice this ... :Erm: ... unintentional "slip of the fingers" :doh ... unless he/she was referring to London, of course! :lol2:

Ana_may365
3rd July 2009, 10:59
:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Mrs.JMajor
3rd July 2009, 11:18
Eheheheh most my posts are advises. As you see I'm 3 years member but only 1000+ posts Kasi, I have no much time to stay longer at forum. Busy talaga friend. Hope someday maging busy ka na din.

I like that action smileys talaga! :action-smiley-081:

When I was in the PI, quite busy, sorting business, kids etc...etc... but b4 I go bed, cant resist to log on, I am addict na here:doh

pennybarry
3rd July 2009, 11:27
To vd2ya: ... a warm welcome to :Britain: and also to the forum.

To the "eagle-eyed" members who were quick to spot the *"iconic misrepresentation": Trust you ones to notice this ... :Erm: ... unintentional "slip of the fingers" :doh ... unless he/she was referring to London, of course! :lol2:

You're improving Arthur!!! I like your multiple quotes :xxgrinning--00xx3: Nice post too! You're right! LONDON :action-smiley-081:

When I was in the PI, quite busy, sorting business, kids etc...etc... but b4 I go bed, cant resist to loog on, I am addict na here:doh

Try my job and see if you can still visit forum b4 going to bed ahahhahah.

I just don't like standing:doh I feel knackered but I enjoy my rate and temperature. I enjoy my co-workers attitude. They are both male british and helpful to me and they have red tits:omg: Tsismis yan:icon_lol:
I told them to wear their t-shirt but to no avail.:D:Help1:

Mrs.JMajor
3rd July 2009, 11:31
They are both male british and helpful to me and they have red tits:omg: Tsismis yan:icon_lol:
I told them to wear their t-shirt but to no avail.:D:Help1:

I am shy to the thread starter, but cant resist not to reply to you Penny :yikes:
you mean red tits, not pink :rolleyes::icon_lol::xxparty-smiley-004:

pennybarry
3rd July 2009, 11:41
I am shy to the thread starter, but cant resist not to reply to you Penny :yikes:
you mean red tits, not pink :rolleyes::icon_lol::xxparty-smiley-004:

red AS IN BLOODY RED:action-smiley-081:

dON'T BE SHY we all have tits:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I want to bring my digital cam for you but there's CCTV camera. My boss may judge me a pervert if he will watch me taking photos to them :D:D So just use your imagination. :Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

New Shoes
3rd July 2009, 12:18
Hello and welcome to the forum:Hellooo:

tiN
3rd July 2009, 13:44
Welcome to the forum :Hellooo:

irobot
4th July 2009, 13:48
Irobot...." Sunny... Different From The Rest... " :Britain:

Hi There vd2ya ... Welcome to the forum...