PDA

View Full Version : Wow!!!

pennybarry
3rd July 2009, 09:24
I used to check how many online members and guests.
I'm amazed :omg: There were 966 guests!!!

Conrats Win2win Ltd.:xxgrinning--00xx3: Abundant guests today:Hellooo::BouncyHappy::cwm12:

Mrs.JMajor
3rd July 2009, 09:26
He is getting famous friendship, :rolleyes:

:action-smiley-081: Off today huh!

:icon_lol:

Tiggers0608
3rd July 2009, 09:27

Conrats Win2win Ltd.:xxgrinning--00xx3: Abundant guests today:Hellooo::BouncyHappy::cwm12:

:rolleyes: Hi Tol' maybe they are members who forgot to sign in or want to be anonymous when checking something :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::Erm:

Mrs.JMajor
3rd July 2009, 09:27
:rolleyes: Hi Tol' maybe they are members who forgot to sign in or what to be anonymous when checking something :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::Erm:

I thought of that, :xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
3rd July 2009, 09:56
He is getting famous friendship, :rolleyes:

:action-smiley-081: Off today huh!

:icon_lol:

Wow famous like you friend? The Helen Mirren of Pinas?:omg:

Yes I'm off. We're 3 machine operators and I'm only the asian. The 2 british men asked for day off as they can't get on with 32 C heat. They off their T-shirt and then they wears short pants and still they said they cannot stand with the heat:NoNo:. They have frozen bottled beside them, drink every 10 minutes.

I don't drink while working, I wear just T-shirt and trousers but still enjoying 32 C. :icon_lol: My boss said, it is not allowed to work alone with machine in the UK :D

I'll go to England later to give some seafood to friend. Not very far, as England is just 10 miles away from me. :Rasp::Rasp:

:rolleyes: Hi Tol' maybe they are members who forgot to sign in or want to be anonymous when checking something :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::Erm:

Hmmm there are members who preferred to be guests. Be our guests, we missed you. Please comeback and log in again:cwm38::cwm38:

Mrs.JMajor
3rd July 2009, 10:02
Wow famous like you friend? The Helen Mirren of Pinas?:omg:

:rolleyes: Hmm,bk di cla matuwa nian,haha at least I am not the one who carry my chair huh :action-smiley-081:

Thanks Tawi, We miss you Tawi, Where are you now?:cwm24:

MarBell379
3rd July 2009, 10:26
Most of those 'guests' are likely to be bots, trawling for email addresses to spam.:(

KeithD
3rd July 2009, 10:58
Last edited by Tiggers0608 (http://filipinaroses.com/posthistory.php?p=148843); 1 Hour Ago at 09:27. Reason: wong gramma
:Erm: :D

pennybarry
3rd July 2009, 11:08
:Erm: :D

I'm laughing too much now lols. Please forgive me 'tol.

You typed slang kulang kulang. :action-smiley-081:

Sometimes I did the same. Mali mali spelling ko. I typed the word wrongly even I knew the correct spelling and I always edit.

Boss, we're just human, we're sometimes wrong. But are wrong sometimes really funny.

Mrs.JMajor
3rd July 2009, 11:12
Just put this way.......... No perfect in this world............ Kieth said....only him:yikes:

pennybarry
3rd July 2009, 11:16
Just put this way.......... No perfect in this world............ Kieth said....only him:yikes:

OBJECTION YOUR HONOUR!!!

:Rasp::icon_lol::action-smiley-081:

ORDER!!! ORDER!!!!:D

KeithD
3rd July 2009, 11:26
I'm the only normal person on here :Cuckoo: :Rasp:

pennybarry
3rd July 2009, 11:33

OBJECTION OVERRULED!!!

:icon_lol::icon_lol::Rasp::Rasp::action-smiley-081::action-smiley-081:

Mrs.JMajor
3rd July 2009, 11:35
Proceed............... shall I ?

pennybarry
3rd July 2009, 11:50
Proceed............... shall I ?

YOU MAY PROCEED but you must swear to any book you want. BIBLE or any other books you want.

you may choose the books below:

TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD
KILL A CAT WHEN ANGRY
THE EXORCIST

Mrs.JMajor
3rd July 2009, 11:52
:blacklistsmartassHL

pennybarry
3rd July 2009, 12:22
:blacklistsmartassHL

Is that you favourite icon? I hate it:cwm23::NEW4:

LadyJ
3rd July 2009, 12:28

Most users ever online was 1,288, 3 Hours Ago at 08:59

It is brilliant news!:xxgrinning--00xx3: that means scousers kieth's forum is getting more and more popular:Hellooo:

Mrs.JMajor
3rd July 2009, 12:37
Is that you favourite icon? I hate it:cwm23::NEW4:

Nope, the one I like is the one you like...:action-smiley-081:

Sconnie
3rd July 2009, 13:06

I new a guy who used to say that, he said he had a certificate to proove it
From the local hospital, for the metally ill :D