PDA

View Full Version : Ate Ping

tiger@tigress
4th July 2009, 18:27
:xxgrinning--00xx3: Thank you I knew sayo galing yung natangggap ko... Binabasa ko palang naamoy ko na ang laman :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: Thank you so much... :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

charlwill
4th July 2009, 20:55
Ate Ping, where's mine?:D

KeithD
4th July 2009, 21:19
I haven't got a clue what she's on about...:Erm:

charlwill
4th July 2009, 21:27
Lol, nothing to worry. She's just giving away BOMB. :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

KeithD
4th July 2009, 21:46
Lol, nothing to worry. She's just giving away BOMB. :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
As long as it isn't my Semtex ones that's OK! :Erm:

charlwill
4th July 2009, 22:28
As long as it isn't my Semtex ones that's OK! :Erm:
You should be happy cause it's a different bomb and it's not yours. :D:D:D

Jay&Zobel
4th July 2009, 23:37
Akin din? lol (nakikisawsaw)

Jay&Zobel
11th July 2009, 18:54
Akin din? lol (nakikisawsaw)

ATE PING!!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
Thank you so much for calling me, twice hehe...:xxgrinning--00xx3: Dami mo kwento, kakatuwa sobra, pati tawa mo nakakahawa!!! :D:D:D

And thanks for the cooking tips and the siakoy/chakoy/pinilipit recipe hahaha :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: I will definitely try making them sometime haha :Erm: if I will remember exactly what you have taught me!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Cheers again!

LEAHnew
11th July 2009, 19:02
Yea I agree to you Zobel, we had a good laugh and giggles on the phone as well:D:Cuckoo:

Ate Ping hope you like the BOMBS:D:Cuckoo:

tiger@tigress
11th July 2009, 19:51

I want to give you a clue...
As soon as i started cooking... Tiger's LOUD VOICE from the toilet asking what is that stinky smell...:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
Can you guess what is it?

KeithD
11th July 2009, 20:12
I want to give you a clue...
As soon as i started cooking... Tiger's LOUD VOICE from the toilet asking what is that stinky smell...:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
Can you guess what is it?
:Erm: You cook his poo? :cwm24:

tiger@tigress
11th July 2009, 20:13
:Erm: You cook his poo? :cwm24:

:NoNo::NoNo:

charlwill
11th July 2009, 20:31

Thank you so much for calling me, twice hehe...:xxgrinning--00xx3: Dami mo kwento, kakatuwa sobra, pati tawa mo nakakahawa!!! :D:D:D

And thanks for the cooking tips and the siakoy/chakoy/pinilipit recipe hahaha :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: I will definitely try making them sometime haha :Erm: if I will remember exactly what you have taught me!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Cheers again!
Now, you been laughing out loud.

Yea I agree to you Zobel, we had a good laugh and giggles on the phone as well:D:Cuckoo:

Ha ha ha ha. Another sets of BOMB. Very true, we have a good laugh when she rings us. Lol, my husband sent me to bedroom once Ate Ping was on because he knows we can talk for hour/s.

KeithD
11th July 2009, 21:18
....once Ate Ping was on because he knows we can talk for hour/s.
Sometimes I forget it's me she married :rolleyes:

charlwill
11th July 2009, 21:38
Sometimes I forget it's me she married :rolleyes:
LOL! :D Boss, are you in tampo?

KeithD
11th July 2009, 21:39
LOL! :D Boss, are you in tampo?
No I'm in Wales! :Erm:

charlwill
11th July 2009, 21:43
No I'm in Wales! :Erm:
Opps, I mean in Tampo MODE. LOL.

Sophie
11th July 2009, 23:26
Opps, I mean in Tampo MODE. LOL.

He is in wales mode, lol :D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol:

charlwill
12th July 2009, 01:14
He is in wales mode, lol :D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol:
Yes, Sophie he's always in Wales mode. :D :icon_lol:

LadyJ
12th July 2009, 09:25
Is Ate Ping now become Keith? I noticed that this thread is about ate ping and can't see her reply at all apart from Keith.:Erm:

Alec&Davina
12th July 2009, 09:37
Is Ate Ping now become Keith? I noticed that this thread is about ate ping and can't see her reply at all apart from Keith.:Erm:

:Erm::Erm:yeah Ive noticed that as well ladyJ..:doh:doh:icon_lol:

KeithD
12th July 2009, 10:11
She's shaving :omg:

Alec&Davina
12th July 2009, 10:25

:omg::omg::omg::omg::doh

Pepe n Pilar
12th July 2009, 13:06

armpit..... eyebrows.... legs.....???:Erm::Erm::rolleyes::omg::doh

Pepe n Pilar
12th July 2009, 13:16
I want to take this opportunity to thank Ate Ping as well. Thank you for the calls and giving me tips on how to preserve food:xxgrinning--00xx3:. I now re pack the meat by small portions so there's no waste...:xxgrinning--00xx3: I always ask "who's calling pls" bec i'm not so sure bec i also receive some who calls that sounds like you... "malambing"....:xxgrinning--00xx3:. It is a great pleasure talking to you...masaya kausap...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks again Ate Ping....:)
Cheers!:)

Florge
12th July 2009, 13:36
oooooo... that's cool...

what's a BOMB? Best Oral Mambo-jambo Brekkie aka marmite? LOL

Jay&Zobel
12th July 2009, 14:01

Cheers again!

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::D:D Tell me more about it hahaha...

oooooo... that's cool...

what's a BOMB? Best Oral Mambo-jambo Brekkie aka marmite? LOL

Not MARMITE... but it's really an explosive thing :Erm::rolleyes: :xxgrinning--00xx3:
So you loving Marmite now Florge?

Sophie
12th July 2009, 14:19
:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::D:D Tell me more about it hahaha...

Not MARMITE... but it's really an explosive thing :Erm::rolleyes: :xxgrinning--00xx3:
So you loving Marmite now Florge?

Hmmmm....marmite??:Erm::Erm: tried it but never liked it, so far, lol :D:D:D
Correct me if i'm wrong, but it's like an english version of filipino bagoong, lol :D:D:D

charlwill
12th July 2009, 14:24
Hmmmm....marmite??:Erm::Erm: tried it but never liked it, so far, lol :D:D:D
Correct me if i'm wrong, but it's like an english version of filipino bagoong, lol :D:D:D
Hmmmm. No marmite for me pls. Yucky. My friend's husband used to put marmite on his sandwich. Our bagoong is far off better than marmite.

Sophie
12th July 2009, 14:40
Hmmmm. No marmite for me pls. Yucky. My friend's husband used to put marmite on his sandwich. Our bagoong is far off better than marmite.

I agree lol, i like bagoong more than marmite, lol :D:D
my hubby loves marmite on his sandwich as well, but he is so disgusted with bagoong, lol :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Florge
12th July 2009, 16:18
@Z: nope... not really a marmite person... hehehe...

@Sophie and Charwill: well, we love our bagoong as we grew up with it.. same as some Englishmen and women who love marmite... my bf doesn't but he loves bagoong... lol... he's Pinoy daw...

charlwill
12th July 2009, 16:28
@Z: nope... not really a marmite person... hehehe...

@Sophie and Charwill: well, we love our bagoong as we grew up with it.. same as some Englishmen and women who love marmite... my bf doesn't but he loves bagoong... lol... he's Pinoy daw...
LOL. My husband don't like marmite. He said it's yucky.:D